The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jazz_xox_
I have 4 !! RS philosophy 1 and philosophy 2 in the morning, and chemistry unit 2 and unit 3 in the afternoon ..yay

omg :redface: How do you revise for those on the same day
Reply 81
The most I have is 3, German and Computer science (on June 8th)

But German has a Reading and a Listening paper which are right after eachother, with no break
Original post by 1rs
The most I have is 3, German and Computer science (on June 8th)

But German has a Reading and a Listening paper which are right after eachother, with no break

I have the same problem with spanish reading and listening 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by caitlinford3
Yup! AQA French & Edexcel Triple Science haha :smile: dreading C3

Yeah - I think that's hardest of all science units, although B2 is quite hard to remember :smile:
Original post by JenniMusic
Yeah - I think that's hardest of all science units, although B2 is quite hard to remember :smile:

I think the most difficult thing in biology has to be the nitrogen cycle! even though it's in B1, i've gone over it 100 times and for the life of me I just can't remember it!
I think the most difficult thing in biology has to be the nitrogen cycle! even though it's in B1, i've gone over it 100 times and for the life of me I just can't remember it!

Nitrogen cycle? Do you mean carbon cycle?
3 - German Listening, German Reading and Geography Unit 2, they're all easy though so it shouldn't be a problem :smile:
Nitrogen cycle? Do you mean carbon cycle?

No nitrogen cycle. Do you do foundation? I know the nitrogen cycle is only in the higher paper, but the carbon cycle is in foundation too
I have one exam usually in a day but only the one time I have two exams, Music + Biology B2, I have quite a lucky one :smile:
I know someone who has 4 exams: History, Psychology, PE + Add Maths....not the nicest day
Reply 89
Original post by nisha.sri
I have 3 on one day :frown: P3 , P2, AND GEOGRAPHY UNIT 3 :frown:

I have the exact same exams I'm guessing you're doing Triple Science AQA. The stress you know.
Original post by 0lut0
I have the exact same exams I'm guessing you're doing Triple Science AQA. The stress you know.

Yup i am and yes the stress :smile: How is your revision for science ? :smile:
My second week is horrible :frown:

monday: english lit 1 - OMAM & AIC
wednesday - french reading, french writing, physics unit 1
thursday - maths 1, spanish reading, spanish writing
friday - english lit 2 - Macbeth and P&P

aka my worst nightmare :o: :cry:
Reply 92
Original post by nisha.sri
Yup i am and yes the stress :smile: How is your revision for science ? :smile:

I only started B1 yesterday :OO. Am I not going to be able to revise everything in 2 weeks???
Original post by 0lut0
I only started B1 yesterday :OO. Am I not going to be able to revise everything in 2 weeks???

Do a bit each day.
What i am doing is each unit each day :smile: Guess that would be more efficient and quicker :smile: Have you started on past papers?
No nitrogen cycle. Do you do foundation? I know the nitrogen cycle is only in the higher paper, but the carbon cycle is in foundation too

Oops, I must have misread your original post, I do AQA, so it's not in the syllabus :smile: Sorry for the confusion! :P
Oops, I must have misread your original post, I do AQA, so it's not in the syllabus :smile: Sorry for the confusion! :P

Oh lucky you not having to do it! haha :smile:
2 Exams on 4 days which i think is pretty good

25th of May:Business and Physics/P1

10th of June:Business and Biology/B2

14th of June:Maths and History

16th of June:Maths and Resistant Materials

lol which is not alot.
Original post by GCSEstudentt
On the 15th of June I have 2 RS papers and a C2 and C3 exam

16th of May I have 2 RS papers and a Sociology exam (which consists of 3 modules)

urgh Its because im doing 10 GCSEs this year :frown:

How was your sociology gcse exam last year?
I have history and chemistry on the same day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
I would've had 4 on one day if I did mine two years ago xD

Latest