Check out other Related discussions

Why do girls act prestige?

I see too many girls acting like their 100000/100000

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Akpatel94
I see too many girls acting like their 100000/100000

Prestige Master level 1000?
Reply 3
Whats wrong with a girl being very confident about themselves? Why do us girls always have to pick out our flaws? Yes we may not look like Beyonce or Kylie Jenner, but once a girl feels beautiful she looks beautiful! Im a girl and i think im just smokin'... fro a guy its ok to say hes "buff" (even when hes sometimes ugly asffff!), there is NOTHING wrong with having a high confident level and high self esteem level
And FYI I act and feel like im 10000000000/100000 :biggrin:
Original post by Ello32
Whats wrong with a girl being very confident about themselves? Why do us girls always have to pick out our flaws? Yes we may not look like Beyonce or Kylie Jenner, but once a girl feels beautiful she looks beautiful! Im a girl and i think im just smokin'... fro a guy its ok to say hes "buff" (even when hes sometimes ugly asffff!), there is NOTHING wrong with having a high confident level and high self esteem level

Surely it's not wise to be unrealistic and live off in fantasy land - If a guy doesn't look buff and he says he is, he gets laughed at. As for a girl who feels beautiful automatically looking beautiful, congratulations you've said the stupidest thing I've heard in the past 7 days.
not your problem or mine. deal with it.
girls will be girls, some girls are prestige, some are very sensitive and have low self-esteem.
its called a variation.
Loooool people like you are the reason so many girls have no confidence
There is nothing wrong with being very confident and having high self esteem
Original post by Ello32

Prove it, photo evidence pls
Reply 8
Original post by Michael_Fishy
Surely it's not wise to be unrealistic and live off in fantasy land - If a guy doesn't look buff and he says he is, he gets laughed at. As for a girl who feels beautiful automatically looking beautiful, congratulations you've said the stupidest thing I've heard in the past 7 days.

No i think you've misunderstood, of course you dont automatically look beautiful, but once you feel beautiful, you start to take more pride in yourself, and want to look better and stuff (if that makes sense), and guys like girls with confidence so there ya go! Its so weird for me, bcz a year ago i thought i was so uggllyyy, but this year i feel really beautiful for some reason, AND i've even noticed more guys are staring at me ig. i play at a football club where their are loads of boys, one boy who was fireee, said i was "so fit" and his friend agreed saying "yeah shes an 8". If a girl says to you she thinks she ugly, you'll think shes fishing for compliments whereas if a girl has high confidence and high self-esteem( or "acts prestige" in your words) shes arrogant and cocky. Explain that...
Reply 9
Original post by A-LJLB
Loooool people like you are the reason so many girls have no confidence
There is nothing wrong with being very confident and having high self esteem

EXACTLY, if a girl says shes ugly shes fishing for compliments but if a girl says shes pretty she arrogant and acting prestige, its just a freaking STRUGGLE for us girls.
Original post by Ello32
EXACTLY, if a girl says shes ugly shes fishing for compliments but if a girl says shes pretty she arrogant and acting prestige, its just a freaking STRUGGLE for us girls.

Haha because girls invest so much energy caring what other people think. This can be a very limiting factor in life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Free_speech
Haha because girls invest so much energy caring what other people think. This can be a very limiting factor in life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I suppose thats kinda tru, but you have to be a girl to understand, when i look at all them rappers and see them gorgeous girls in their music videos i can't help but want to make myself look as good as them... us girls are different to you boys. boys can just go around saying whatever they want (yo shes a bad bitxh, shes so fit, shes bangable ect) and often ugly boys get GORGEOUS girls. And when you see beautiful girls on tv and magazines (Kim K, Beyonce, Margot Robbie ect ect ect ect), you cant help but want to invest loads of energy and time to look as good as them. Hope i have changed your point of perspective.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ello32
I suppose thats kinda tru, but you have to be a girl to understand, when i look at all them rappers and see them gorgeous girls in their music videos i can't help but want to make myself look as good as them... us girls are different to you boys. boys can just go around saying whatever they want (yo shes a bad bitxh, shes so fit, shes bangable ect) and often ugly boys get GORGEOUS girls. And when you see beautiful girls on tv and magazines (Kim K, Beyonce, Margot Robbie ect ect ect ect), you cant help but want to invest loads of energy and time to look as good as them. Hope i have changed your point of perspective.

You seem to be operating under the delusion that men never strive to attain some kind of purely aesthetic, and sometimes superficial, attraction.

I can also tell that you clearly don't know any boys who have been trashtalked by basic *****es at school. Seriously, some of the worst things I have heard concerning a dudes' appearance have come from women (ironically, they're often women I wouldn't touch with a barge pole). I have also heard some of the most abhorrent objectification come from women, which is also ironic considering how much effort they then spend condemning men for the same thing (I'm not applying this to all women, merely the ones I've known to hold such contradictory attitudes).

Men and women really aren't that different when it comes to trying to be attractive, they just go about it in different ways. So don't try to play the "men have it so easy" card; your lack of experience in that arena seems rather telling, or else you wouldn't be implying otherwise.
Reply 13
Original post by Drunk Punx
You seem to be operating under the delusion that men never strive to attain some kind of purely aesthetic, and sometimes superficial, attraction.

I can also tell that you clearly don't know any boys who have been trashtalked by basic *****es at school. Seriously, some of the worst things I have heard concerning a dudes' appearance have come from women (ironically, they're often women I wouldn't touch with a barge pole). I have also heard some of the most abhorrent objectification come from women, which is also ironic considering how much effort they then spend condemning men for the same thing (I'm not applying this to all women, merely the ones I've known to hold such contradictory attitudes).

Men and women really aren't that different when it comes to trying to be attractive, they just go about it in different ways. So don't try to play the "men have it so easy" card; your lack of experience in that arena seems rather telling, or else you wouldn't be implying otherwise.

I HAVE TO admit that that is too true lol :biggrin:. I hv friends who CONSTANTLY put down boys who aren't "top of the range" lookers, and i always tick them off. I think the media portray the boys and men and idiots who are ALL rlly good looking and calling girls bitxhs, and judging them based of how they look, perhaps thats why i sound so ignorant lol. But ur final conclusion has ended my debate on this thread: Men and women really aren't that different when it comes to trying to be attractive, they just go about it in different ways.
:smile:
stop generalising. It's just the girls that you've met
Original post by Michael_Fishy

Living in a fantasy is the most dangerous thing that you can do in this world.
Well if I say I feel unattractive everyone's like 'naaaaaaaaa shut up, you're just saying that for attention'. I seriously think I'm not.
Reply 17
Maybe girls act their presitge cos they can english speak it language properly...
Reply 18
Because girls have the one thing most men care about.

Vagina.
Reply 19
girls act prestige because the media is putting **** into their heads, even ugly women act like their important ahaha come on man what do they think they'll get?? Brad Pitt or something?? these retarded *****es need to wake the **** up, i was talking to a fat and unattractive girl yesterday to have some fun and chill out but she said "no i aint looking for fun". so why the f did she add me? she doesnt know me from no where, she is a single mom and i told her that she was maybe in a long ass relationship and just to have fun now, but she was acting tooo prestige. before it was only good looking, attractive, big booty girls, but the ugly ones are starting to act prestige too? looool they wont get no where with that attitude ahahah
(edited 5 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending