The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
No idea why Bellerin isn't given a chance del Bosque, to be honest.

Juanfran, Carvajal, "Dave" and Gaspar. Aleix too if he impresses. Bellerin ain't nowhere near any of them:wink:
Original post by shawn_o1
Juanfran, Carvajal, "Dave" and Gaspar. Aleix too if he impresses. Bellerin ain't nowhere near any of them:wink:

Not even been called up to a squad though, has he?

Surely he's worth a look - even if it's training.
Reply 6282
Bellerin although a huge prospect, is still too raw to start for Barca. They won't sign him this summer, probably next year though depending on how his season goes.
Just another wrong prediction by you. Hector is our pretty boi and he's stuck with us.
Reply 6284
If you say so
he's not even attractive

look at that nose
reported for anti semitism
Reply 6287
Original post by Mackay
No idea why Bellerin isn't given a chance del Bosque, to be honest.

There are at least 3 consistent RBs ahead of him? One of them being in my sig.
Usmanov saying Wenger has a job for life, should only go when he wants, because he was successful over 10 years ago.
Cant really blame him for thinking that.. I know from a fan perspective a lack of progress is frustrating.. but from a business perspective a lack of risk is enticing.

Must be looking at the shambles that is united/liverpool and laughing their way back to wengers cock
Only "Arsenov" can beat "Chelski" !!!

btw Griezmann linked up with Giroud very well last night, doesn't mean we're getting him (more likely that Atletico buys Giroud from us, not like they really need to :wink:)
(edited 8 years ago)
Ozil starts vs England... sure, perhaps Smalling and Stones are worse than Upson and Terry. But England know full well that he isn't fully fit, and it's the chance for them to end his season. No worries for us then, we start Sanchez in the middle :wink:
Reply 6292
Reply 6293
After the England game it makes sense why Leicester and Spurs are this season 1st and 2nd
Reply 6294
Why spend so much on Xhaka?

It seems like he's a player for the future.

Reason I'm a little nervous about this is because it may be the only £30m+ signing we get (unless Wenger does a mad one this year), which means we're likely to find no good striker :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who said Xhaka is coming to us anyway? It's just rumors and he might want to stay at Monchengladbach they are a good team. I would rather buy Krychowiak than Xhaka
Reply 6296
Original post by al_94
Who said Xhaka is coming to us anyway? It's just rumors and he might want to stay at Monchengladbach they are a good team. I would rather buy Krychowiak than Xhaka

They're rumours but it's Sky who are reporting it, who are more reliable than Caught Offside et al

& it's not beyond Wenger to go for midfielders rather than a striker

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
They're rumours but it's Sky who are reporting it, who are more reliable than Caught Offside et al

& it's not beyond Wenger to go for midfielders rather than a striker

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its High Green mate, via Hillsborough please
Reply 6298
Original post by shawn_o1
Only "Arsenov" can beat "Chelski" !!!

btw Griezmann linked up with Giroud very well last night, doesn't mean we're getting him (more likely that Atletico buys Giroud from us, not like they really need to :wink:)

In all honesty Giroud is probably performing better than Atlético's strikers(other than Griezmann) anyway.
Atletico don't need them to perform they have the best defence in the world

Latest