The Student Room Group

Im attracted to my boyfriend but theres one thing on my mind all the time.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lolakirk
If you are into sluts, then yeah, your spouse will probably have slept around by the time they're 25, otherwise no, not really. There are people in this world who only have sex in long term relationships, you know.

You are just clearly demonstrating a lack of understanding or even ignorance to life. Guess what, people like having sex. Slept around would mean more than what, three people? more than three people since you was 18...and you would call them a slut? ahahaha get a grip mate.
Original post by BradleyLawrence
You are just clearly demonstrating a lack of understanding or even ignorance to life. Guess what, people like having sex. Slept around would mean more than what, three people? more than three people since you was 18...and you would call them a slut? ahahaha get a grip mate.

'slept around' would mean a lot more than three people, nobody said sleeping with three people would make someone a 'slut'. are you just thinking out loud or what are you talkin about?

clearly you are the one who is ignorant to life if you think everyone 'sleeps around'
Original post by Moonstruck16
There is nothing wrong with safe promniscuity. Just because somebody may enjoy sleeping with multiple people does not mean they deserve to be called a slut.

If somebody is promiscuous, they will be called a slut. It has always been this way and it will always be this way, I guess you will just have to learn to live with it.
'slept around' would mean a lot more than three people, nobody said sleeping with three people would make someone a 'slut'. are you just thinking out loud or what are you talkin about?

clearly you are the one who is ignorant to life if you think everyone 'sleeps around'

You might not get many options to sleep with people, however, believe it or not others do. If you sleep with 5/6 people in 10 years i really dont think that makes you a slut. 10 people? still not a slut. Your point is generally broad and ignorant.
You might not get many options to sleep with people, however, believe it or not others do. If you sleep with 5/6 people in 10 years i really dont think that makes you a slut. 10 people? still not a slut. Your point is generally broad and ignorant.

Again, you just showed how ignorant you are. You think everybody sleeps with every Joe and John just because you do.
If somebody is promiscuous, they will be called a slut. It has always been this way and it will always be this way, I guess you will just have to learn to live with it.

They don't have to be. They will be because of people like you. People like you will be called judgemental ***** who have a superiority complex because they are insecure. Whether that is true or not is irrelevant. That's just how it will be.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They don't have to be. They will be because of people like you. People like you will be called judgemental ***** who have a superiority complex because they are insecure. Whether that is true or not is irrelevant. That's just how it will be.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oops, struck a nerve? :h:
Again, you just showed how ignorant you are. You think everybody sleeps with every Joe and John just because you do.

How many people does somebody need to sleep with to be deemed a slut?

You are being really nasty and vindictive here. No one deserves to be called a slut. Their personal lives are not your business.

Even if a person only slept with people they'd been in a relationship with for more than six months, by the time they're 80 that would still be a considerably large number. So are they still sluts?

Stop name calling and let people sleep with whoever they want to. It's not your concern at all.
How many people does somebody need to sleep with to be deemed a slut?

Its subjective, so different number to different people. Some people might consider it doesnt just relate to a simplistic number.
Original post by georgiaswift
You are being really nasty and vindictive here. No one deserves to be called a slut. Their personal lives are not your business.

Even if a person only slept with people they'd been in a relationship with for more than six months, by the time they're 80 that would still be a considerably large number. So are they still sluts?

Stop name calling and let people sleep with whoever they want to. It's not your concern at all.

You're right, it's not my concern, it is the OP's concern. If she doesn't like her boyfriend putting his dick in everyone, she has every right to have a problem with that, since it is her boyfriend and nobody in this thread should be telling her to 'stop being judgemental'. Just because you like sleeping with sluts doesn't mean everyone else has the same standards as you.
You're right, it's not my concern, it is the OP's concern. If she doesn't like her boyfriend putting his dick in everyone, she has every right to have a problem with that, since it is her boyfriend and nobody in this thread should be telling her to 'stop being judgemental'. Just because you like sleeping with sluts doesn't mean everyone else has the same standards as you.

If the OP doesn't want a boyfriend who has been with lots of women yes you're right, she doesn't have to be with him. I never told the OP to stop being judgemental, I told you to stop referring to people as sluts as it's derogatory and discrimatory language. It's completely unnecessary to be so rude and disrespectful to people's life choices.

And for the record, I don't "sleep with sluts", as you so eloquently put it. I'm in a long term relationship with a man who lost his virginity to me, and we intend to get married. Wow, he's such a "slut", clearly.

There's no need for name calling. Just be helpful and constructive when giving advice to the OP. No need to verbally attack other people.

Nope. I'm just replying to you like you've replyed to everyone else. If you assume you've struck a nerve with me then clearly we've all struck a nerve with you.
Original post by georgiaswift
If the OP doesn't want a boyfriend who has been with lots of women yes you're right, she doesn't have to be with him. I never told the OP to stop being judgemental, I told you to stop referring to people as sluts as it's derogatory and discrimatory language. It's completely unnecessary to be so rude and disrespectful to people's life choices.

And for the record, I don't "sleep with sluts", as you so eloquently put it. I'm in a long term relationship with a man who lost his virginity to me, and we intend to get married. Wow, he's such a "slut", clearly.

There's no need for name calling. Just be helpful and constructive when giving advice to the OP. No need to verbally attack other people.

I have never even specified what a 'slut' is, therefore anyone who feels offended by it clearly recognize themselves and identify THEMSELVES as a slut based on their own ideas of what the word means, so that's not my issue to sort out, thanks.

The only one who has verbally attacked anybody in this thread are those who think that everybody sleeps around and think that those who don't are 'ignorant of the world' and 'don't have many options to have sex'.
Nope. I'm just replying to you like you've replyed to everyone else. If you assume you've struck a nerve with me then clearly we've all struck a nerve with you.

I wish I could reply but that didn't make any logical sense.
I wish I could reply but that didn't make any logical sense.

Tough luck there, buddy.
I have never even specified what a 'slut' is, therefore anyone who feels offended by it clearly recognize themselves and identify THEMSELVES as a slut based on their own ideas of what the word means, so that's not my issue to sort out, thanks.

The only one who has verbally attacked anybody in this thread are those who think that everybody sleeps around and think that those who don't are 'ignorant of the world' and 'don't have many options to have sex'.

Talking about me. I am right though, the older you get the chances are the more partners you would have been with. If you are single. This does not make you a 'slut' and your lack of understanding and almost fear of people enjoying sex is sad.
Talking about me. I am right though, the older you get the chances are the more partners you would have been with. If you are single. This does not make you a 'slut' and your lack of understanding and almost fear of people enjoying sex is sad.

And who was disputing that? That's like saying the sky is blue.

Yes, I am terrified that people are enjoying sex, let me go sit in my corner and cry out of fear
You can't do anything to change his past, you have to accept it if u want to be with him. If it's that off putting and u can't accept his past, leave him and move on to a guy who hasn't been around
Original post by Anonymous
Basically Ive starting to get very attracted to my boyfriend but the only thing that bothers me is that he has slept around a lot in his past which makes him seem a little 'cheap' for lack of a better word. Although its in my head, even if he got tested, I cant avoid the fact that someone who hasnt slept around would seem a little cleaner. Am I being a little shallow. Im fine with other weaknesses in people no one is perfect I know and there will be things about me he isnt keen on but yea, not sure what to do :/
Your boyfriend has a past. If you can't get over it, move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending