The Student Room Group

The Ethereal World Appreciation Thread 2.0

Scroll to see replies

Hey emma, ive decided to do the hybrid log (ie blog/vlog). the first video should be up within the next week :smile:
Original post by ZuluK
@Ethereal World

So Ethereal Nymph, what can I say about you?

The only time I'll say something nice :wink:

Haha even tho you are bitch to me and call me a whore :colonhash: and the fact that you are thirsty and slutty as ****, I still love you ❤️ And you are actually an awesome person who can take my type of banter :h: so for that reason, I approve of your existence and may the Insults continue for many years to come. :biggrin:

But stay away from Imperion and TNTT! You keep your Asian boys and I'll keep my black men! :u:

Oh and I have a better voice than you :u:

Lol I feel like this should be in my about me, it's so funny.....Thirsty and slutty as ****. Well the thing is Zulu, my thirst is just joking around, and since I got my 10th gem it's died significantly. Your thirst is actually desperate and genuine, and that's why TNTT and Imperion both are like this :afraid: and tbh have just started appeasing you because they are scared.

I love that part about me taking the South Asian boyz and you having the black men. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But wait, since when did I have a penchant for Asians ? :erm:

:hand: Doubt it honey on the voice front. But if you wanna tell yourself that to make yourself feel better then go ahead.... :rolleyes:
Is there an associated Soc?!?! If so can I be President?!?!! Or Vice-President?!?!??! :nutcase:

#TeamEtherealWorld

#EtherealWorld4Life

#TLG<3EtherealWorld

:awesome: :love: :sexface: :yeah: :dance: :woo: :yay: :party: :danceboy: :macarena: :hump: :ahee: :biggrin:
Original post by quasa
Hey emma, ive decided to do the hybrid log (ie blog/vlog). the first video should be up within the next week :smile:

Awesome! What is it gonna be on?
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Is there an associated Soc?!?! If so can I be President?!?!! Or Vice-President?!?!??! :nutcase:

#TeamEtherealWorld

#EtherealWorld4Life

#TLG<3EtherealWorld

:awesome: :love: :sexface: :yeah: :dance: :woo: :yay: :party: :danceboy: :macarena: :hump: :ahee: :biggrin:

I love the :sexface: slipped in there as well!!! My god, your emoji usage is one of my favourite things out of TSR so if I have given anything back then that makes me happy :yep:
I'm in love with her accent.
Original post by Ethereal World
I love the :sexface: slipped in there as well!!! My god, your emoji usage is one of my favourite things out of TSR so if I have given anything back then that makes me happy :yep:

Dunno WHAT you mean. I'd never type such emojis! :eek: I'm a good convent-educated girl, don't you know? :angel:

:ninja:

:beard:

:ahee:

:ninja:
Original post by leavingthecity
I think very good! (Don't want to get in trouble for derailing the other thread!)

I'll admit I don't have a very healthy attitude toward emotions and mental health issues naturally. But to listen to someone intelligent, educated and experienced in then speak about them is just the kind of thing someone like me needs to hear.

You have the exact same voice as my best friend, who's background is in PR and she's a great communicator, obviously x

Awwww well I'm glad it's sort of helped you to understand a bit more about mental illness- I actually do have a lot of time for people who openly admit they don't get it or don't understand it because at least you are still acknowledging that whilst it may not be a thing for you, it is real to other people, and being compassionate is really the best thing!

I've always been quite a confident public speaker although at uni when I did presentations I necked a bit of alcohol to calm myself and that actually worked a treat :colondollar:
Original post by BristolFresher15

Me too. And her hair :gah:

I can't leave the room I'm in cause head too big :mmm:
I can't leave the room I'm in cause head too big :mmm:

Good. Stay in there and keep making videos with that accent :colone:
Good. Stay in there and keep making videos with that accent :colone:

:rofl: :rofl:

Dying.

it's that :colone: face at the end.

Although did you see some of the earlier comments on this thread :afraid:
:rofl: :rofl:

Dying.

it's that :colone: face at the end.

Although did you see some of the earlier comments on this thread :afraid:

I make that exact face several times a day.

And its good to keep you humble, I guess :laugh:
Awwww well I'm glad it's sort of helped you to understand a bit more about mental illness- I actually do have a lot of time for people who openly admit they don't get it or don't understand it because at least you are still acknowledging that whilst it may not be a thing for you, it is real to other people, and being compassionate is really the best thing!

I've always been quite a confident public speaker although at uni when I did presentations I necked a bit of alcohol to calm myself and that actually worked a treat :colondollar:

I would guess that most people get their bad attitudes from their parents.... My mother for example is from a military family and I remember her saying "crying is shameful".

It just leaves you so unprepared for difficult times in your own life. You just keep 'pulling yourself together' which gets the job done and people think your fine, but I am sure it's very unhealthy and actually have experienced a kind of post traumatic stress previously that I had no idea how to deal with, I also did not want to acknowledge I was experiencing it because....stiff upper lip etc etc.

I'd like to see a better awareness of MH issues particularly to benefit the children of parents who suffer x
@Ethereal World
This is proof enough that you don't need to have any MH issues, never again, if you do, I will personally seek you out and drill some sense into you. I loved the video, I loved the blog, and although I've never really spoken (or in our cases, written) to her, I just hope @Jenx301 understands how much that blog post means to the rest of us, and you understand how much your blog means to people like her and me, it gives us a voice. I don't think I've ever suffered from it, but, I do understand the extreme anxiety when you're alone......it was something I could very much relate to. I've realised, EW, you're kind of like the older sister I never had. It SOUNDS cheesy, but, it's sort of true. You're a wonderful human being.

And also, thank you for educating me on this, I feel slightly ashamed I never knew anything like this exist. Oh well, you learn something everyday!

Spoiler

I make that exact face several times a day.

And its good to keep you humble, I guess :laugh:

Well it wasn't necessarily 'bad' but like .... Someone said they fapped to the video and asked me when I was gonna cum on cam.

I got triggered by the objectification tbh.
Well it wasn't necessarily 'bad' but like .... Someone said they fapped to the video and asked me when I was gonna cum on cam.

I got triggered by the objectification tbh.

Well there's bound to be at least one of those. Its TSR :P
Awesome! What is it gonna be on?

pretty much a mixture of random stuff (e.g. what Ive had to endure to reach where I am, views on issues affecting healthcare, hatred of coriander, etc)

some stuff will be in vlog format, others in text format
I don't know @Ethereal World personally. But she comes across as such a lovely person. :smile:
Original post by AthiaKarim
I don't know @Ethereal World personally. But she comes across as such a lovely person. :smile:

She IS a lovely person. I'm just hoping her haters don't jump on this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest