The Student Room Group

Fascists March in Brussels

Quick to monopolise on the tragedy, neo-Nazis stage an "anti-ISIL march", but were thankfully pushed out by police with water cannons

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/12205225/Brussels-terror-attacks-nuclear-arrests-suspects-isil-latest.html

Any comment fascists??
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

The only fascists are multiculturalists
People who don't want democracy are marching in Brussels. Most fascinating.
Could you please explain, with evidence, why you are describing these people as 'neo-nazis' and 'fascists'. Because I looked at the article you gave, and see nothing of the sort.
People like you need to grow up, and get out of the bizarre delusion that protesting against migration, or against terrorism, or even against Islam is 'far right'.
Original post by EccentricDiamond
The only fascists are multiculturalists

Care to explain? I think Hitler was a fascist, and he was just a little against multiculturalism! :smile:

Original post by Phoebe Buffay
Could you please explain, with evidence, why you are describing these people as 'neo-nazis' and 'fascists'. Because I looked at the article you gave, and see nothing of the sort.

Oh, don't be ridiculous. They are clearly neo Nazis
Original post by Multiculturalism

Oh, don't be ridiculous. They are clearly neo Nazis

No.

'Clearly' does not cut it for me. It is a very serious accusation, and requires serious evidence.

I think you are unable to provide any evidence. And so you just decided to tar them with the 'Nazi' label.
Reply 7
Brussels attacks: Far-right protesters start 'anti-Isil' march as police arrest suspect fixer who allegedly 'supplied bomber's fake ID' - latest... I don't see how not reading the headline constitutes not being far right protesting somehow.
Original post by similarBlank
People who don't want democracy are marching in Brussels. Most fascinating.

Yep. Ironic that these fascists are doing just what Daesh want them to do! They want a divided Europe.
Reply 9
A march of 400. Expect to see these numbers grow all over Europe because of what you're forcing on our countries.
Reply 10
I'm on your side Multiculturalism these fundamentalists have to realise they are one and the same thing.
Reply 11
Original post by Lacesso
A march of 400. Expect to see these numbers grow all over Europe because of what you're forcing on our countries.

How is multiculturalism to blame for what fundamentalists do?
Original post by Thomb
I'm on your side Multiculturalism these fundamentalists have to realise they are one and the same thing.

Thank you :smile:

Its hard in this section of TSR, its full of the far right and fascists. Hopefully more of us moderates will 'de-radicalise' this section :yes:
Original post by Thomb
Brussels attacks: Far-right protesters start 'anti-Isil' march as police arrest suspect fixer who allegedly 'supplied bomber's fake ID' - latest... I don't see how not reading the headline constitutes not being far right protesting somehow.

I'm not quite sure what you are saying. Could you try a bit better to speak English?

Haha yes, no offense, but someone needs to learn to read @Phoebe Buffay :smile:

Oh I can read.

'Quick to monopolise on the tragedy, neo-Nazis stage an "anti-ISIL march", but were thankfully pushed out by police with water cannons'

This is what it says in the OP. It's clear what you think, and this is what I am challenging.

So are you going to try and have another go at providing evidence?
Reply 14
I don't see how not reading the headline constitutes not being far right protesting somehow.

I'm not quite sure what you are saying. Could you try a bit better to speak English?

That is what I said and that is what I meant. What it means is You didn't read the headlines so you thought it wasn't far right. You're in denial basically.
(edited 8 years ago)
You must be a troll nobody can be this stupid.

This is the go-to insult of you people when you come across a different opinion; "you must be trolling", along with "you are a terrorist apologist" or "you are a Muslim" (which shouldn't even be an insult)

I'm not stupid. This section is much further to the right than Chat, for example, and I hope to get more people in TSR interested in this section so that its more moderate, rather than a "no-go" area for moderates.

To this end, I made a thread in Chat: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3976395
Original post by Thomb
I don't see how not reading the headline constitutes not being far right protesting somehow.

That is what I said and that is what I meant.

A triple negative, you must try harder.

As for myself, OP called them Neo-Nazis, and cited the Telegraph article. I simply asked where in the article he had deduced they were Neo-nazis

This is the go-to insult of you people when you come across a different opinion; "you must be trolling", along with "you are a terrorist apologist" or "you are a Muslim" (which shouldn't even be an insult)

I'm not stupid. This section is much further to the right than Chat, for example, and I hope to get more people in TSR interested in this section so that its more moderate, rather than a "no-go" area for moderates.

To this end, I made a thread in Chat: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3976395

I called you a troll not because you have a different from me but because you have failed to give any evidence for your substantial claims, after me asking you twice. After that, why would I take what you have to say seriously?
AI called you a troll not because you have a different from me but because you have failed to give any evidence for your substantial claims, after me asking you twice. After that, why would I take what you have to say seriously?

I can see some of them doing Nazi salutes. Please tell me how they are NOT neo nazis?
Reply 19

So in your book the far right aren't facist or neo nazis?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending