The Student Room Group

B1 c1 p1 revision

does anyone know any good revision sites for science?, because the ones i have checked are very brief, and i need more deeper information
just search a topic you want on youtube and i am sure you get results :h:
Reply 2
Original post by HOQQ
does anyone know any good revision sites for science?, because the ones i have checked are very brief, and i need more deeper information

Gcse Bitesize- learned all the content got A* for all 3. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 3
AQA
Original post by HOQQ

Try myGCSEscience, it's really good if you aren't really feeling like sitting down and writing tonnes of notes at the time, it's summarises things you need to know. Also if you are an audio learner it will be good for you:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bloopbang
Try myGCSEscience, it's really good if you aren't really feeling like sitting down and writing tonnes of notes at the time, it's summarises things you need to know. Also if you are an audio learner it will be good for you:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick question, do you think he covers everything in enough detail up to an A*?
Because I'd rather revise watching his vids then CGP revision guides, because the revision guides are taking way too long. However im concerned if he misses out on anything.
Original post by Username3097486
Quick question, do you think he covers everything in enough detail up to an A*?
Because I'd rather revise watching his vids then CGP revision guides, because the revision guides are taking way too long. However im concerned if he misses out on anything.

Yeah, I use both tbh, he helps with subject content and basically what is in the CGP books but a bit quicker and with diagrams that help you understand. I normally check in the CGP books after the video and my textbook but he never really misses anything, most of the textbook is just a waffle and stories.

But look at advantages and disadvantages of things in your CGP and textbook and try evaluate and suggest questions from papers because he mainly helps with describe and explain questions.

Hope I was able to help:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bloopbang
Yeah, I use both tbh, he helps with subject content and basically what is in the CGP books but a bit quicker and with diagrams that help you understand. I normally check in the CGP books after the video and my textbook but he never really misses anything, most of the textbook is just a waffle and stories.

But look at advantages and disadvantages of things in your CGP and textbook and try evaluate and suggest questions from papers because he mainly helps with describe and explain questions.

Hope I was able to help:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks alot. Atm im making revision cards from his videos and I hope to have smaller flashcards with questions at the front and answers at the back. Do you think I have enough time to do this and is it effective?
Original post by Username3097486
Thanks alot. Atm im making revision cards from his videos and I hope to have smaller flashcards with questions at the front and answers at the back. Do you think I have enough time to do this and is it effective?

It depends, I do that too but only with the stuff that I know I need to work on, not with every single thing. I know I'm quite slow with making cards so I knew I couldn't do that.

I think you should flick through the pages in B1 C1 and P1 and make a list of things that you see you don't remember that well and need to revise. Then start by making cards for them, then after that you should go over the things you know quite well and make short notes of key things from them. Don't revise eg. Adult Cell Cloning now if you know it fairly well if you don't know eg. The Reflex Arc, make cards for the reflex arc and come back to adult cell cloning later :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Just PM me a question.

I will answer:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest