The Student Room Group

sleeping over my girlfriends house

Im 15 and so if my girlfriend. Theres a party in a few weeks and its going to be finished late, and i live a good 1hr and half away from it. my girlfriend lives like 10mins. Im likely going to be off my head and so will she. and i dont want my parents to see me like that ( her parents let her do it all the time ) how do i persuade my parents to let me sleep over hers, if i just tell them im going to a gathering with her mates???
Reply 1
"Over" your girlfriend's house? :lolwut:
Make sure you don't fall off yeah?
Reply 2
Original post by Hamoody
"Over" your girlfriend's house? :lolwut:
Make sure you don't fall off yeah?

funny one
Depends on what your relationship is with your parents. Do they let you sleep over iften> Do they let your gf sleep at yours?
I imagine they might be more inclined if tour gfs parents had a word with them and your parents trust them.
They may not like it at all.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Depends on what your relationship is with your parents. Do they let you sleep over iften> Do they let your gf sleep at yours?
I imagine they might be more inclined if tour gfs parents had a word with them and your parents trust them.
They may not like it at all.

well were always over eachothers houses, so our parents are used to seeing us together, we've never slept over though. as for my relationship with my parents, were very honest and open
Reply 5
Ask them.
Original post by adgxiii
well were always over eachothers houses, so our parents are used to seeing us together, we've never slept over though. as for my relationship with my parents, were very honest and open

If you have a good relationship then just ask them emphasising the distance and if it would be ok, but if they decide not to, then youll abide by that as well. Along with assistance from her parents then thats the best pitch you can make I think. Dont lie or pretend I think they will spot that.

Maybe her parents can confirm youll be in a guest room?
Reply 7
If you have a good relationship then just ask them emphasising the distance and if it would be ok, but if they decide not to, then youll abide by that as well. Along with assistance from her parents then thats the best pitch you can make I think. Dont lie or pretend I think they will spot that.

Maybe her parents can confirm youll be in a guest room?

ill try that, and yes ill be in a guest room... now if were off ours heads drunk, how do i play that if i cant sleep over?
Original post by adgxiii
ill try that, and yes ill be in a guest room... now if were off ours heads drunk, how do i play that if i cant sleep over?

They arent stupid. Id drink a lot of water plus sneak up to bed without throwing up over the stairs.

If you are going to drink too much, but have to go home then thats the risk you take. Your the one who knows yur parents and what sort of fuss they might kick up. If you have an honest and open relationship then i presume they know you will be drinking? Theyve been through it with their parents.
Reply 9
They arent stupid. Id drink a lot of water plus sneak up to bed without throwing up over the stairs.

If you are going to drink too much, but have to go home then thats the risk you take. Your the one who knows yur parents and what sort of fuss they might kick up. If you have an honest and open relationship then i presume they know you will be drinking? Theyve been through it with their parents.

okay cheers bro
It's illegal n bad so just don't do it

Quick Reply

Latest