The Student Room Group

Why don't we just convert to Islam?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EcentricDiamond
Islam is a cancer on the body of western society.

No. That's religion, generally.
Not just Islam.
And even still... its not religion per say, but extremism in beliefs and values.
But then you could go as far to say that it is society that is responsible for these issues, as it is collective responsibility to solve them (as is the case in homelessness etc.;as it is to provide support, educate, heal, and provide law and justice).
Really, the dislike and fear of Islam specifically is fueled by fear, heuristic bias by generalising, and xenophobia.
Reply 81
Original post by hellodave5
Without god there is nothing? Wat?
Jocial justice, equality, and equal rights are not worth defending?
Wah

Indeed. The inability of egalitarian/effeminate countries to give people a worthwhile reason to defend them is the reason that every egalitarian country has ultimately been defeated by an inegalitarian/masculine one. Or an egalitarian culture has been replaced by an inegalitarian one. And what's sad is that every one of those egalitarian countries was very strong, masculine and capable when it was historically traditionalist.

The two most famous examples are France and the Nazis, and the USSR and the USA.
Original post by 41b
Indeed. The inability of egalitarian/effeminate countries to give people a worthwhile reason to defend them is the reason that every egalitarian country has ultimately been defeated by an inegalitarian/masculine one. Or an egalitarian culture has been replaced by an inegalitarian one. And what's sad is that every one of those egalitarian countries was very strong, masculine and capable when it was historically traditionalist.

The two most famous examples are France and the Nazis, and the USSR and the USA.

I'm not so sure I understand entirely what you mean; I don't think I agree with what you said as far as I understood it. Though I appreciate the effort of the post.

Care to explain what you mean further, and with reference to those countries/ideologies (France, Nazi's, USSR, and USA)?

Cheers
Original post by Multiculturalism
Look at the similarities - much closer to each other than Atheism, or the beliefs of ancient Greece, Rome, etc.

Pathetic? For reporting hate speech? Whatever

Hate speech for saying truthfully what is in the Quran and Hadith about a man who may or may not be a prophet of God there's no proof either way (going to war having countless wives and sex slaves ) somehow pointing out what is in the book is Hate speech ? Isn't supporting the guy who murdered and took slaves hate speech? Eh I'm bamboozled by the regressive left.
Original post by luminarychild
I bet your happy
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35908512

Disgusting bastard, you just want to watch us burn

Burning takes too long and your screams will hurt my ears.
Original post by HotFlash
Burning takes too long and your screams will hurt my ears.

You don't say that when it's your people being burnt
You don't say that when it's your people being burnt

wut lol
wut lol

Bombings and terror attacks on white people here m8
Bombings and terror attacks on white people here m8

Should I care? They're not my people, I don't even know them.
Should I care? They're not my people, I don't even know them.

You should care for all human beings if you are one yourself... :wtf:

Compassion? ever heard of it

Let me rephrase this, you wouldn't be saying that if they bombed your girlfriend or your parents
You're no less than that of the intolerant. All you do is preach hate about all Islam and muslims and you think you're a saint? countless wives? WRONG analyse the facts please, even in this day and age you have people from all backgrounds including you whoring around, yet the prophet abstained from that. What sex slaves? I'm pretty sure prostitution is run by non muslims, and you have the nerve to call out a whole religion for it? It is haraam m8

Cause I'm not Muslim I must be whoring around. Erm right then yes I've read the Quran and Hadiths Muhammad had lots of wives even his own adopted sons wife and the wife of a Jewish tribesmen who he murdered and all her male relatives then made it permissible to have sex with war booty (I.e slaves ) at least a prostitute isn't a slave and does it out of her own free will. Having kuffar sex slaves is not haraam .
You're no less than that of the intolerant. All you do is preach hate about all Islam and muslims and you think you're a saint? countless wives? WRONG analyse the facts please, even in this day and age you have people from all backgrounds including you whoring around, yet the prophet abstained from that. What sex slaves? I'm pretty sure prostitution is run by non muslims, and you have the nerve to call out a whole religion for it? It is haraam m8

Also he didn't abstain from whoring around he made it so God said it was okay for him to do that.
Original post by vickidc18
Cause I'm not Muslim I must be whoring around. Erm right then yes I've read the Quran and Hadiths Muhammad had lots of wives even his own adopted sons wife and the wife of a Jewish tribesmen who he murdered and all her male relatives then made it permissible to have sex with war booty (I.e slaves ) at least a prostitute isn't a slave and does it out of her own free will. Having kuffar sex slaves is not haraam .

I said All backgrounds....
It is haraam and it is condemned is Islam hence the likeliness of whoring around and having/pursuing sex slaves is reduced. Idc if you're not muslim you probably hate all brown people for I know.
Try compare that time and the current, I can guarantee non muslims before Islam was revealed did the exact same thing it is even in the quran and hadith that they did. Hence came the laws in the quran i.e the step by step prohibition of adultery and alcohol.
Original post by vickidc18
Also he didn't abstain from whoring around he made it so God said it was okay for him to do that.

He was married one at a time and he never treated his wives terribly, now a days I turn on Jeremy kyle and oops
Original post by King Scorchy
It would make everyone stop fighting, and then we can get on with things.
CONVERT

To first convert to Islam, one would need to understand it first and the many branches Islam has.

The reason why I wouldn't convert to Islam is simple, I believe when you take on a religion you must be faithful to it, question parts of it and most of all, try your best to be one with it. I could not do that with Christianity so I don't know how I could do that with Islam.

Could I be with a woman/female that believes in Islam?

Of course! I know myself and I know that I can give my partner space for her religion.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 95
Why? Some of us aren't interested in praying to some magic man 5 times a day never mind following the musings of some pedo "prophet".
Reply 96
Original post by King Scorchy
It would make everyone stop fighting, and then we can get on with things.
CONVERT OR DIE SCUM!

Then everyone who does will have to follow their beliefs. Instead of converting why don't you just get along and tolerate each-others beliefs? Why is it so hard to do so?

And seriously! what is up with this Muslim/Islam obsession on this site??? I see a lot of threads related to that, just chill, this is a student form site.
You should care for all human beings if you are one yourself... :wtf:

Compassion? ever heard of it

Let me rephrase this, you wouldn't be saying that if they bombed your girlfriend or your parents

Saying I care or even caring helps them in no way and wastes my time.

Of course. I care about my family and friends.
Original post by JC.
Why? Some of us aren't interested in praying to some magic man 5 times a day never mind following the musings of some pedo "prophet".

SO many non muslim pedos in this day and age and since the start of time *sigh*

Just look at Adam johnson recently
Saying I care or even caring helps them in no way and wastes my time.

Of course. I care about my family and friends.

so what will you do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending