The Student Room Group

Guys, what do want to know about us girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whorace
the bad boys are all cavalier, indifferent, mysterious, exciting and know how to take control in a discreet way, why would you want a boring guy who compliments your sweater?

You can be good and not be boring.
I couldn't see my ex for may last year due to my AS level exams and she dumped me after a week... Girls can't you hold on?
Original post by alkaline.

Agreed but much rarer, part of what makes them bad is that they push the boundaries of what is acceptable, by all means truthfully morality is quite ambiguous, there is no such thing as a bad or good guy just degrees of both. A badboy is hardly going to throw a child in the river for the laughs (well), quite the contrary actually far more likely to save it due to risk taking.

It's obviously not actually true the whole badboy thing, if I had a criminal record I would probably be less likely to have a girl in my life because it ruins your prospects.
Reply 1045
Original post by Slutty Salafi
:cry2:

aw :console: but seriously good guys are good long term, theyre more caring and will love you more
Original post by mkap
aw :console: but seriously good guys are good long term, theyre more caring and will love you more

:sly: best of both worlds

well played mkap :biggrin:
Reply 1047
Original post by K3001N
I couldn't see my ex for may last year due to my AS level exams and she dumped me after a week... Girls can't you hold on?

she dumped you bc you didnt go see her?
Reply 1048
:sly: best of both worlds

well played mkap :biggrin:

meh despite our debates you seem decent :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
It's obviously not actually true the whole badboy thing, if I had a criminal record I would probably be less likely to have a girl in my life because it ruins your prospects.

Depends on the girl, plenty of girls who find the whole criminal thing a bit attractive, if only for danger, whether they're stupid enough to get involved is another thing entirely.
Original post by whorace
Agreed but much rarer, part of what makes them bad is that they push the boundaries of what is acceptable, by all means truthfully morality is quite ambiguous, there is no such thing as a bad or good guy just degrees of both. A badboy is hardly going to throw a child in the river for the laughs (well), quite the contrary actually far more likely to save it due to risk taking.

You're not gonna like what I am about to say, but looking at the discussion of badboys vs niceguys, Donald Trump is the political badboy, whereas someone like Ted Cruz is the nice guy (nice guy in a negative way)

Ted Cruz is very nervous and neurotic and that personality suggests to most people that he is holding bad a lot of nastiness, he has a hidden aggression, whereas people don't mind Trump's bulllish persona and in fact it puts them at ease because his persona makes you feel that if he were going to screw you, he would be doing it right now
Original post by K3001N

doesn't sound like a very serious relationship, with all due respect.

the number of LDRs answers your question.
Original post by mkap
meh despite our debates you seem like a decent person :biggrin:

Thank you mkap :cool:
Reply 1053
Original post by whorace
Depends on the girl, plenty of girls who find the whole criminal thing a bit attractive, if only for danger, whether they're stupid enough to get involved is another thing entirely.

lol guys where im from take a picture of their criminal record and post it on facebook as theyre proud of it
Original post by K3001N

She not a very good quality gf for lack of better words.
We can hold on. She is clearly lacking in patience.

You can also sleepover at each other's and stay up and study together? Personally that's something I'd actually like to do and can also satisfy each other in between.

If she couldn't wait a week surely it's better shes gone earlier than later.
Original post by mkap
she dumped you bc you didnt go see her?

yup, she said she couldn't 'hack' not seeing me lol
Reply 1056
Original post by K3001N
yup, she said she couldn't 'hack' not seeing me lol

hm shes not into the relationhsip as much as you are. how long hadnt you seen each other for?
She not a very good quality gf for lack of better words.
We can hold on. She is clearly lacking in patience.

You can also sleepover at each other's and stay up and study together? Personally that's something I'd actually like to do and can also satisfy each other in between.

If she couldn't wait a week surely it's better shes gone earlier than later.

Exactly! My best friend didn't like her so that was one issue in the first place, she did a BTEC in media so had all the free time in the world, she was re taking her maths GCSE so I offered to tutor her but she had none of it!
I guess it was a lucky escape XD

Yeah I mean having a relationship where you can study together and have intellectual conversations together is pretty much 'Goals'
I'm not gonna say yes or no, why don't you just find a girl to match your own traits.

Generally, It's attractive when a guy has his **** together anyway.

I have, I just don't see myself to be a worthwhile person:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Christ Redeems
doesn't sound like a very serious relationship, with all due respect.

the number of LDRs answers your question.

Yeah it wasn't; oh well. I mean I failed my chemistry exam because I was upset about the whole thing...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending