The Student Room Group

Guys, what do want to know about us girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mkap
hm shes not into the relationhsip as much as you are. how long hadnt you seen each other for?

Hadn't seen her for a week and a half... Personally I believe she probably started talking to other people!
Original post by K3001N
Yeah it wasn't; oh well. I mean I failed my chemistry exam because I was upset about the whole thing...

how long had you been together?
Reply 1062
Original post by K3001N
Hadn't seen her for a week and a half... Personally I believe she probably started talking to other people!

tbh i could hack a week and a half thats nothing, at least you was texting and stuff. she probs lost interest. sorry mate
Original post by Christ Redeems
how long had you been together?

sounds stupid but 3 months... I hadn't had a girlfriend prior and I was 18 so she was my first, so it definitely was a shock!
Can you tell the difference between a 17 inch and a 17.5-inch bicep, and does this bother you ? (Both at the same bodyfat %)
Probably did! Oh well, on to bigger and better things!
Reply 1066
Original post by HotFlash
Can you tell the difference between a 17 inch and a 17.5-inch bicep, and does this bother you ? (Both at the same bodyfat %)

this
Do u sometimes think about fashioning hidden blades into your long hair so you can just walk past peopl, flick your hair against someone's face and cause irreversible damage due to the severity of cuts and slices through their face, or is it just a boy thing??
Reply 1068
Original post by Squishy•
Do u sometimes think about fashioning hidden blades into your long hair so you can just walk past peopl, flick your hair against someone's face and cause irreversible damage due to the severity of cuts and slices through their face, or is it just a boy thing??

just a boy thing, i like knifes in my hair :rofl:
Original post by mkap
lol guys where im from take a picture of their criminal record and post it on facebook as theyre proud of it

You only resort to that sort of nonsense if you have no chance on being a winner in mainstream society.

was 17 @ 8% 1 year ago
Original post by Christ Redeems
doesn't sound like a very serious relationship, with all due respect.

the number of LDRs answers your question.

What has this got to do with light dependent resistors?
Reply 1072
Original post by Slutty Salafi
You only resort to that sort of nonsense if you have no chance on being a winner in mainstream society.

i know, they have no gcse's, do drugs and drink alcohol. no life prospects
Reply 1073
Original post by Squishy•
What has this got to do with light dependent resistors?

im guessing your joking but he meant long distant relationships
I heard confidence is more attractive than looks, is it true and if so, why?
was 17 @ 8% 1 year ago

Post pics or BS.
Post pics or BS.

you can think it's BS if you want, wasn't aware it was an amazing achievement tbh :erm:
you can think it's BS if you want, wasn't aware it was an amazing achievement tbh :erm:

Yawn. bs.

Show me pics but most probably we can't tell: and such specifics don't bother us.

With or without a lot of muscle I like realllly low body fat %
Original post by alkaline.
Show me pics but most probably we can't tell: and such specifics don't bother us.

With or without a lot of muscle I like really low body fat %

Like post-war camp victim levels of bodyfat ?

Attachment not found

^ That's me rocking 16 inch biceps about 8 months ago.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending