The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dirtybit
Nah they'll accept any bid from £80m North IMO

Question is, is he worth that?

Spoiler

Maybe but I just feel Levy probably would even reject that. Kane is young and English and now has a great affinity with the Spurs fans. Also, they let Bale go and struggled to replace his impact on the team and at the time seemed to have wasted the money. Kane is now probably world class and Levy would do everything to keep him. The only way we'll sign him is if Kane himself forces the move.

Spurs have a great English core in Dier, Alli and Kane. Remember when we used to have the same in Rio, Scholes and Rooney. Spurs are heading in a great direction and if they win the title, there's no doubt that they'll be able to hold their players and even attract more good players.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Forget Kane, Alli is the one.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Maybe but I just feel Levy probably would even reject that. Kane is young and English and now has a great affinity with the Spurs fans. Also, they let Bale go and struggled to replace his impact on the team and at the time seemed to have wasted the money. Kane is now probably world class and Levy would do everything to keep him. The only way we'll sign him is if Kane himself forces the move.

Spurs have a great English core in Dier, Alli and Kane. Remember when we used to have the same in Rio, Scholes and Rooney. Spurs are heading in a great direction and if they win the title, there's no doubt that they'll be able to hold their players and even attract more good players.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spurs are the new United :afraid:
Of course Kane isn't worth it.
Max £40mill and thats pushing it cause he's English.
End up costing over £60mill and thats a joke.

Lewy/Aguero money that.
Original post by Rk2k14
Lol @ Sentry.
Poor trolling man.

Original post by Lúcio
With how rustled you all are, I'd say he did a good job :wink:

Not even trolling lads, I'd say from the neutral perspective Coutinho is the one you want at the minute.

Not to say that can't change within a matter of weeks, but eh that's it.
Original post by SentryE3D
Not even trolling lads, I'd say from the neutral perspective Coutinho is the one you want at the minute.

Not to say that can't change within a matter of weeks, but eh that's it.

He scored a good goal against United. Now he'll disappear for the next 5 games. But he'll still take 5 long shots per game:wink:

Martial been doing mad ting since the start and he's 20 ffs.
Original post by Rk2k14
He scored a good goal against United. Now he'll disappear for the next 5 games. But he'll still take 5 long shots per game:wink:

Martial been doing mad ting since the start and he's 20 ffs.

Listen you ****ing baboon, I said Coutinho at the minute, that can change though. Like his age is relevant when I'm talking about right now, like me saying Reece Oxford is the dogs *******s because he had that one good game and he was only 16 you bhenchod scummy prong.
Original post by SentryE3D
Listen you ****ing baboon, I said Coutinho at the minute, that can change though. Like his age is relevant when I'm talking about right now, like me saying Reece Oxford is the dogs *******s because he had that one good game and he was only 16 you bhenchod scummy prong.

Read the first paragraph fool. I said Coutinho had 1 good game and now he'll disappear.
Unless you want to say who's better based on one game?
Martial's been consistently good, which means that he's still playing good at the minute
Given your logic, we're including the last game which was vs City and he was good then. Coutinho iirc was part of the team that bottled it vs Southampton.
Therefore, Martial is better right now.

Ill Will RIP, yo I'm out.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rk2k14
Read the first paragraph fool. I said Coutinho had 1 good game and now he'll disappear.
Unless you want to say who's better based on one game?
Martial's been consistently good, which means that he's still playing good at the minute
Given your logic, we're including the last game which was vs City and he was good then. Coutinho iirc was part of the team that bottled it vs Southampton.
Therefore, Martial is better right now.

Ill Will RIP, yo I'm out.

ur not nas
Original post by Rk2k14
Of course Kane isn't worth it.
Max £40mill and thats pushing it cause he's English.
End up costing over £60mill and thats a joke.

Lewy/Aguero money that.

He's scored over 20 BPL goals twice now, surely he deserves some recognition? Aside the fact that he's english, he is really young at 22, not to mention the fact prices are inflating especially due to the new BPL deal.

Imagine how much a BPL proven Suarez/Aguero would cost at 22? Easily over £70m. In this day and age I'd say £60m would be a fine deal for him.

Kompany is Injured half the time anyways
Original post by Dirtybit
Kompany is Injured half the time anyways

This will be his only season at City that he hasn't made 25 appearances, that's enough to keep him around surely, especially when they're already having to bring in 2 new CBs.
And announcing it now can't be good when they're fighting for top 4
Looks like Memphis will be out the door in the summer.
Original post by KingKoala
Looks like Memphis will be out the door in the summer.

according to the Sun and the Mirror (who are also saying Schneiderlin will be sold)

would be an incredibly retarded decision
(edited 8 years ago)
Can't sell Memphis yet.

He has been terrible more often than not, but he deserves more than one season.
Original post by difeo
according to the Sun and the Mirror (who are also saying Schneiderlin will be sold)

would be an incredibly retarded decision

Yeah I selling Memphis would be pretty stupid but I wouldn't really mind if Schneiderlin left, been crap all season only good game was against City at Etihad, nowhere close to United quality. Memphis has potential though.
martial will hit 15 goals this season,heard it here first
Original post by KingKoala
Yeah I selling Memphis would be pretty stupid but I wouldn't really mind if Schneiderlin left, been crap all season only good game was against City at Etihad, nowhere close to United quality. Memphis has potential though.

id keep schneiderlin tbh...we need to buy atleast two cms if we sell fellaini in the summer
Original post by scrawlx101
id keep schneiderlin tbh...we need to buy atleast two cms if we sell fellaini in the summer

I'm not sure I suppose we could keep him for another season, but he really is mediocre. Herrera on the other hand should be playing every week, infuriates me to see him on the bench and Scheiderlin start.

Latest