The Student Room Group

World Twenty20 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
Lool well good for India then. Hope he can win this one! :h:

nah **** india.
Woah. This game is intense! Well done to Kohli for even coming this far! He certainly is great player, that's another thing I hate him.:colonhash::tongue:
Original post by SAhm95
nah **** india.

As a Pakistani, I have all the reasons to say that lol but nah show some respect man.:h:
I wonder where India would be without Kohli :tongue:
Well played India, Australia let the foot lose after the first 13 overs and as a result, lost. That Faulkner over was the nail in the coffin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Student403
I wonder where India would be without Kohli :tongue:

No where!:u:
Oh, Shane Watson's last game. Good luck to him for the future. He bowled well but wasn't backed by his teammates. Has been a major cog in the Australian side for over a decade. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Enginerd.
Oh, Shane Watson's last game. Good luck to him for the future. He bowled well but wasn't backed by his teammates. Has been a major cog in the Australian side for over a decade. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! A shame he won't go off on a high but still he's played so well in his career - legendary all rounder

No where!:u:

Idk about that.. but further than us still xD
@Student403 Oh yaar, jalay pe namak na chirko.:colonhash: I was only supporting India because of @Indeterminate. And so Well done India cos now I know he'd be happy.:h:
Reply 649
Sensational from Kohli. Drink this in. What an innings. You are witnessing history.
As a Pakistani, I have all the reasons to say that lol but nah show some respect man.:h:

I respect kohli he really is a phenomenal batsmen but everyone knows without him they would never win
@Student403 Oh yaar, jalay pe namak na chirko.:colonhash: I was only supporting India because of @Indeterminate. And so Well done India cos now I know he'd be happy.:h:

:rofl: Fair enough!
Original post by SAhm95
I respect kohli he really is a phenomenal batsmen but everyone knows without him they would never win

Absolutely agreed. I mean respect him too for he is no doubt a great player but damn India came out as a weak team in comparison to previous years and that's really shocking tbh. I mean if it wasn't up to Kohli, I agree this would have been a total different story. But this shows how one great player can change everything for a team, it has its pros and cons though.
(edited 8 years ago)
:rofl: Fair enough!

I said 'jalay pe namak mat chirko':colonhash:

That laugh is soo evil :frown: :tongue:
I said 'jalay pe namak mat chirko':colonhash:

That laugh is soo evil :frown: :tongue:

No I meant at the last part :") I know it feels bad :console:
No I meant at the last part :":wink: I know it feels bad :console:

Oh that? Haha that's automatic..can't actually believe I was supporting India today. Well, they say anything is possible lol..thanks to Indeterminate.:tongue:

And let's not talk about what feels bad:colonhash:
Oh that? Haha that's automatic..can't actually believe I was supporting India today. Well, they say anything is possible lol..thanks to Indeterminate.:tongue:

And let's not talk about what feels bad:colonhash:

Agreed - Afghanistan's win has cheered me up though :h:

Terrible news at what happened in Pakistan today.. :cry2:
Absolutely agreed. I mean respect him too for he is no doubt a great player but damn India came out as a weak team in comparison to previous years and that's really shocking tbh. I mean if it wasn't up to Kohli, I agree this would have been a total different story. But this shows how one great player can change everything for a team, it has its pros and cons though.

I disagree. India perfectly have the potential to win games without Kohli performing to that sort of standard. Dhoni/Yuvraj/Rohit Sharma are all exceptional players, with fantastic batting ability - granted that Rohit is currently not in form, but I'm sure if Yuvraj was not injured today he could have scored an additional 15-20 runs and ran hard alongside Kohli. Dhoni needs no explanation.

It would definitely be harder for us to win without Kohli, not at all disagreeing with that. But it's unfair to assume India would be "nowhere" without him - even without him, they would certainly be ahead of Pakistan for one thing :wink:
It's not the first I've seen Kholi steering his team to victory. But this one had me all excited which is quite rare :biggrin:

Very entertaining player
Virat Kohli, you genius. Unbelievable innings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest