The Student Room Group

Help me prep for my French orals!

My French presentation (in like 2 weeks :eek:) is on the environment, however strictly on the problems past, present and future. Something like,

"Humans have always had problems with the environment, though before it was just we couldn't prepare for disasters. Now we can, we are damaging the environment badly because of the level of industry and our consumption, leading to climate change, and in the future if we develop sustainably, we'll be fine, but i not then we'll have floods, more poverty and people will die, we must do so, we must protect the Earth"

So if you were asking questions, based on this, what obvious questions would you ask? I need to know so I can prepare some possible answers too, I have some ideas, but confirmation will help loads, thanks.
Reply 1
Bump?
Original post by CJKAllstar
My French presentation (in like 2 weeks :eek:) is on the environment, however strictly on the problems past, present and future. Something like,

"Humans have always had problems with the environment, though before it was just we couldn't prepare for disasters. Now we can, we are damaging the environment badly because of the level of industry and our consumption, leading to climate change, and in the future if we develop sustainably, we'll be fine, but i not then we'll have floods, more poverty and people will die, we must do so, we must protect the Earth"

So if you were asking questions, based on this, what obvious questions would you ask? I need to know so I can prepare some possible answers too, I have some ideas, but confirmation will help loads, thanks.

@FrenchUnicorn?

I suggest you to give me your ideas and I'll help :3 and if you need me to correct your work there is no prob :h:

Thanks for tagging me :h:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

Thanks for tagging me :h:

i wish i joined earlier i really did since i struggled on my French so much and i almost committed suicide while trying but i'm here alive and stronger than before
then i coulda got help from you :biggrin:
but languages are the bane of my existence
Original post by thefatone
i wish i joined earlier i really did since i struggled on my French so much and i almost committed suicide while trying but i'm here alive and stronger than before
then i coulda got help from you :biggrin:
but languages are the bane of my existence

Awwww :jumphug: :console:
If you ever need help don't hesitate to contact me :h: I suppose you don't study french anymore right ?

Par quels moyens les hommes peuvent-ils protéger d'avantage la planéte? What are the steps humans can take to further protect the planet?

Similar: Quelles sont les mesures de développement durable que les hommes pourraient établir? What sustainable development measures can humans undertake?

Quelles sont les solutions d'avenir pour l'homme? What are the solutions of tomorrow for humans?

Those are the most obvious ones, and work from there :smile:
Awwww :jumphug: :console:
If you ever need help don't hesitate to contact me :h: I suppose you don't study french anymore right ?

yup maths chem physics and philosophy are the ones i do now :smile:
yup maths chem physics and philosophy are the ones i do now :smile:

I'm glad you don't study languages anymore then ! Good luck with your studies :h:
I'm glad you don't study languages anymore then ! Good luck with your studies :h:

i'm killing myself with chem and physics
i'm just so bad at them xD
Reply 10
Original post by Metrododo
Par quels moyens les hommes peuvent-ils protéger d'avantage la planéte? What are the steps humans can take to further protect the planet?

Similar: Quelles sont les mesures de développement durable que les hommes pourraient établir? What sustainable development measures can humans undertake?

Quelles sont les solutions d'avenir pour l'homme? What are the solutions of tomorrow for humans?

Those are the most obvious ones, and work from there :smile:

Thanks! this is exactly what I was hoping for, I've lined up answers for all of them already, so far, so good! I assume that will come up no matter what, anything on what should be done.
i'm killing myself with chem and physics
i'm just so bad at them xD

They are not my favorite subjects as well haha , I know the feeling xD
Ask TSR when you need help ! - I bet you already do lol-
They are not my favorite subjects as well haha , I know the feeling xD
Ask TSR when you need help ! - I bet you already do lol-

i do X_X
Reply 13
Try the classic, Bonjour ma chérie voulez-vous de saucisson grand?

Always works :wink:

Spoiler

i do X_X

Good luck with it !! :hugs:
Reply 15
Original post by KaylaB
Try the classic, Bonjour ma chérie voulez-vous de saucisson grand?

Always works :wink:

Spoiler

:biggrin:
:biggrin:

On a totally unrelated, random note, bonjour ma chérie voulez-vous de saucisson grand? :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending