The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Woahhhh! Yeah I've never seen a white record before and I was just in so much awe when I looked it up in Google. Your record looks so cool! :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile

These are some of the songs from the record :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKxJYZOn9Jo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7joFTRPI7s
Reading your post...everything is OK. I get to the last two sentences...:eek:
Wth!!!??? SassKing you can't do this to me. Please I'm begging you! A white vinyl is too much to handle rn! I'm just going to try to pretend I never read that.
*repeats over in head :the Ocean Rain vinyl is black...the Ocean Rain vinyl is black...the Ocean Rain vinyl is black...*

Posted from TSR Mobile

...:rofl:
Original post by SassKing13
...:rofl:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!:eek:
Why? :cry:
I don't know what to do with myself now! The excitement is too kuch for me to cope with!!!:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!:eek:
Why? :cry:
I don't know what to do with myself now! The excitement is too kuch for me to cope with!!!:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Psst...Matrix...

Blue vinyl.

:tongue:
Psst...Matrix...

Blue vinyl.

:tongue:

I feel like wallowing in misery because of the sincere extremity of the excitement! How could you do this? I'd expect this behaviour from Amellia, but you? What has naughty done...the naughty emjoi is taking over the world...one person at a time!:eek:

Blue vinyls are too cool for me to think about! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oooh :smile: Haha I don't think I would. I mean, I say I'd cheer him on in a chess match but in all honesty I'd cheer you on:yep:

Are you doing much at the moment?

Btw I was looking through an old thread and saw you said your birthday is 8th September...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha aww thank you Matrix!!! :jumphug:

Not really - went driving again (woohoo I'm getting better!!) and then watched A View to a Kill and ate some sweets :tongue: How about yourself?

And yeah it is :smile: When is your birthday? :excited:

Listening to Porcupine on vinyl. The record is actually white :tongue:

Awww wow!! Really?? That's awesome! :awesome: I don't think I've ever seen a white vinyl before!
Original post by Amellia123
Haha aww thank you Matrix!!! :jumphug:

Not really - went driving again (woohoo I'm getting better!!) and then watched A View to a Kill and ate some sweets :tongue: How about yourself?

And yeah it is :smile: When is your birthday? :excited:

Awww wow!! Really?? That's awesome! :awesome: I don't think I've ever seen a white vinyl before!

Ooh that's great to hear! For your effort and improvement::jumphug:
Ohhh no! I missee it! :cry: haha well just the usual really - homework as well as a lot of procrastination on TSR.

Cool! Did you know it's Martin Freeman's birthday on the same date? :eek:
Mine's 27th December :wink:

Have you seen post #6984? :eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh that's great to hear! For your effort and improvement::jumphug:
Ohhh no! I missee it! :cry: haha well just the usual really - homework as well as a lot of procrastination on TSR.

Cool! Did you know it's Martin Freeman's birthday on the same date? :eek:
Mine's 27th December :wink:

Have you seen post #6984? :eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah I'm so gald :ahee: Aww thanks Matrix!! :hugs:

Haha yes!!!! I think I posted that on a thread last week - I get to share with the wonderful Dr. Watson! :tongue: :eek:

Haha yes I did :tongue: Its seems that vinyls come in a range of fabulous colours!
Haha yeah I'm so gald :ahee: Aww thanks Matrix!! :hugs:

Haha yes!!!! I think I posted that on a thread last week - I get to share with the wonderful Dr. Watson! :tongue: :eek:

Haha yes I did :tongue: Its seems that vinyls come in a range of fabulous colours!

And you should be! :smile: You're welcome :wink:

Did you? Well, it's a cool fact I think! :yep:

Yes...the excitement was too much to bear. I can't imagine what it was like for you to see them at pretty much the same time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
And you should be! :smile: You're welcome :wink:

Did you? Well, it's a cool fact I think! :yep:

Yes...the excitement was too much to bear. I can't imagine what it was like for you to see them at pretty much the same time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha aww :smile: I still have a very long way to go though!! :wink:

Yeah :yep: It is a cool fact! :biggrin: He's like over 25 years older than me though!! :lol:

Haha I thought it may have been :tongue: Haha yes - very exciting :excited:
Haha aww :smile: I still have a very long way to go though!! :wink:

Yeah :yep: It is a cool fact! :biggrin: He's like over 25 years older than me though!! :lol:

Haha I thought it may have been :tongue: Haha yes - very exciting :excited:

Awww how long have you been driving for?

Indeed it is! Haha yup :smile:

Mhmm I don't know how I'm still here! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww how long have you been driving for?

Indeed it is! Haha yup :smile:

Mhmm I don't know how I'm still here! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Since last Tuesday :lol: But I go out in my mums car everyday (ill start having proper lessons when I can get into it a bit more)

:yep: :tongue:

Haha neither do it - I thought you may have passed out in shock!! :tongue:
Since last Tuesday :lol: But I go out in my mums car everyday (ill start having proper lessons when I can get into it a bit more)

:yep: :tongue:

Haha neither do it - I thought you may have passed out in shock!! :tongue:

Oh wow! Almost getting to a week!:eek: fair enough, as with the chocolate, start whenever you're ready :h: :tongue:

I guess I'm just lucky to have overcome that possibility *wipes tears feom eyes at Matrix's good fortune* :rofl:*
At 238 in GvB!:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wow! Almost getting to a week!:eek: fair enough, as with the chocolate, start whenever you're ready :h: :tongue:

I guess I'm just lucky to have overcome that possibility *wipes tears feom eyes at Matrix's good fortune* :rofl:*
At 238 in GvB!:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep nearly - though when I go out with my dad he likes to push me with it (which doesn't help considering I'm so anxious about it anyyways) haha too true Matrix!! :tongue:

Yes, you are very lucky!! :rofl: Easy now Matrix, don't you be getting all emotional :naughty:

Omg really?? haha nice one!! :ahee:
Yep nearly - though when I go out with my dad he likes to push me with it (which doesn't help considering I'm so anxious about it anyyways) haha too true Matrix!! :tongue:

Yes, you are very lucky!! :rofl: Easy now Matrix, don't you be getting all emotional :naughty:

Omg really?? haha nice one!! :ahee:

Gee, I'd assumed you'd been driving for a lot longer considering how pushy your dad is about it. I guess it does test your limits:yep:

Ahhh I knew I shouldn't have mentioned my sudden turn in emotion! It's back, back again! Naughty's, go tell a friend! (Edited from Eminem) :wink:

Haha yup hopefully we'll get back to 0 soon enough :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is a public service announcement from SassKing13.

The record is not blue.

The record is not blue.

Hahaha :rofl:

A let down but at least the excitement has died down a bit and I can handle it a lot more than before
Thanks for this 'public service' :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gee, I'd assumed you'd been driving for a lot longer considering how pushy your dad is about it. I guess it does test your limits:yep:

Ahhh I knew I shouldn't have mentioned my sudden turn in emotion! It's back, back again! Naughty's, go tell a friend! (Edited from Eminem) :wink:

Haha yup hopefully we'll get back to 0 soon enough :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha no - not even a week :lol: Yeah and I kind of need that as well!

Haha no you really shouldn't..... Naughty will return in..... Licence to :naughty: (well actually its The Living Daylights but it didn't really fit :lol:)
Hahaha :wink:

And yes hopefully!!!

The record is not blue.

:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: Amellia actually believed it was..... Geeee thanks SassKing....

Spoiler

Haha no - not even a week :lol: Yeah and I kind of need that as well!

Haha no you really shouldn't..... Naughty will return in..... Licence to :naughty: (well actually its The Living Daylights but it didn't really fit :lol:)
Hahaha :wink:

And yes hopefully!!!

Yeah :smile:

:rofl: Noooooo! (But that was funny! :tongue:)

Haha yup :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest