The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Yeah :smile:

:rofl: Noooooo! (But that was funny! :tongue:)

Haha yup :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yep: :yep: :yep:

Ooo I'm listening to this - have you heard it before?

[video="youtube;3M0hogZyRyU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M0hogZyRyU[/video]

Sorry its a very corny video :lol: (but Simon :tongue: :rofl:)
There's a dream that strings the road, with broken glass for us to hold....

Haha Oops sorry!! :tongue: Haha I love making James Bond jokes - especially as in the old ones he's such a smart arse/know it all :lol:

I shall take a look at the thread when my laptop stops being so slow!! :biggrin:
Original post by Amellia123
:yep: :yep: :yep:

Ooo I'm listening to this - have you heard it before?

[video="youtube;3M0hogZyRyU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M0hogZyRyU[/video]

Sorry its a very corny video :lol: (but Simon :tongue: :rofl:)
There's a dream that strings the road, with broken glass for us to hold....

Haha Oops sorry!! :tongue: Haha I love making James Bond jokes - especially as in the old ones he's such a smart arse/know it all :lol:

I shall take a look at the thread when my laptop stops being so slow!! :biggrin:

Wow this is amazing! No, I haven't heard it before

Great lyrics!:yep:

Haha yeah I have a good laugh at them every time :biggrin:

Cool, ugh I can understand that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow this is amazing! No, I haven't heard it before

Great lyrics!:yep:

Haha yeah I have a good laugh at them every time :biggrin:

Cool, ugh I can understand that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you like it? Haha yay!! It is a bit cheesy - but a very good song! You wouldn't believe that this is off the same album;

[video="youtube;4KMNHxOJsUY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KMNHxOJsUY[/video]

Haha :biggrin: such funny films :lol:

Haha yeah its so annoying!!! Ah well hopefully it will be faster tomorrow!
Did you like it? Haha yay!! It is a bit cheesy - but a very good song! You wouldn't believe that this is off the same album;

[video="youtube;4KMNHxOJsUY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KMNHxOJsUY[/video]

Haha :biggrin: such funny films :lol:

Haha yeah its so annoying!!! Ah well hopefully it will be faster tomorrow!

I did! I thought it was a pretty cool video, well...at the time they definitely would have been at the top of their game.

Ooh yeah. Soo no singing in this one? :ahee:

Haha yup :rofl:

*fingers crossed* :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did! I thought it was a pretty cool video, well...at the time they definitely would have been at the top of their game.

Ooh yeah. Soo no singing in this one? :ahee:

Haha yup :rofl:

*fingers crossed* :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha aww great! Duran Duran were pretty much the pioneers in 'the new music videos' they were the first to use decent cameras for recordings.... they kind of kick-started the whole MTV video thing (or something like that) I'm 83 they really were!!

And nah not in that one (sorry if there are spelling mistakes, I'm typing in time to Saturday Night in the City of the Dead which has quite a fast tempo :tongue: )

Hahahaha :rofl: And yes!
Haha aww great! Duran Duran were pretty much the pioneers in 'the new music videos' they were the first to use decent cameras for recordings.... they kind of kick-started the whole MTV video thing (or something like that) I'm 83 they really were!!

And nah not in that one (sorry if there are spelling mistakes, I'm typing in time to Saturday Night in the City of the Dead which has quite a fast tempo :tongue: )

Haha yup

:rofl: I'm sure you meant in 83 :biggrin:

Haha that's amazing! :tongue:
Gotta go for tea! (I know it's really late - time does seem to fly by!) :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yup

:rofl: I'm sure you meant in 83 :biggrin:

Haha that's amazing! :tongue:
Gotta go for tea! (I know it's really late - time does seem to fly by!) :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh woops :rofl: I hope never to get that old! And yeah 1983 :tongue:

And okay - hope you have a nice tea!!! :biggrin:
Oh woops :rofl: I hope never to get that old! And yeah 1983 :tongue:

And okay - hope you have a nice tea!!! :biggrin:

So you plan on dying before then? How come? :tongue:

Haha thanks :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome :lol:

Also the year that Echo and the Bunnymen were at the top of their game, yay :tongue:
So you plan on dying before then? How come? :tongue:

Haha thanks :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah kind of - ill be happy to live to 60 (I don't want to ever be old :lol:)

And you are welcome!!! :biggrin:
Original post by SassKing13
Awesome :lol:

Also the year that Echo and the Bunnymen were at the top of their game, yay :tongue:

:lol: Haha it was rather challenging!!

Haha yay :tongue: some competition for the greatest pop band in the world :rofl:
SassKing is watching this properly for the first time. Glastonbury 1985 :smile:
[video="youtube;r8S86v6aSZk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8S86v6aSZk[/video]
Yeah kind of - ill be happy to live to 60 (I don't want to ever be old :lol:)

And you are welcome!!! :biggrin:

:lol: Haha it was rather challenging!!

Haha yay :tongue: some competition for the greatest pop band in the world :rofl:

Aww fair enough :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
SassKing is watching this properly for the first time. Glastonbury 1985 :smile:
[video="youtube;r8S86v6aSZk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8S86v6aSZk[/video]

Wow!!!! They actually did Glastonbury?! That's awesome!!! :biggrin:

Aww fair enough :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I know that sounds a bit odd :redface:

Sorry I was ages...Amellia did something quite stupid (she walked into a closed door and passed out.. oops)

Sorry I was ages...Amellia did something quite stupid (she walked into a closed door and passed out.. oops)

Well, to me it does but I'm sure there are quite a few who think the same thing.

That's OK
Really? :eek: are you alright!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, to me it does but I'm sure there are quite a few who think the same thing.

That's OK
Really? :eek: are you alright!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I kind of like being young - its exciting to know there is so much ahead!

Haha yes I did :rofl: my sister was tormenting me so I turned to run off and smacked into the door :lol: haha i'm surprisingly fine thanks!! :biggrin:
Yeah I kind of like being young - its exciting to know there is so much ahead!

Haha yes I did :rofl: my sister was tormenting me so I turned to run off and smacked into the door :lol: haha i'm surprisingly fine thanks!! :biggrin:

Yeah indeed :smile:

It's great to hear you're fine - such a relief!

Tormentation? Little Amellia seems to be completing worse acts the further we get through this thread! :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They headlined! :biggrin: I just read about it in that book. Apparently around this time, they'd got a sort of punk sound to them. They covered this song apparently. Great concert so far! (as expected :wink: :tongue:)
[video="youtube;0N2-jV189Zs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N2-jV189Zs[/video]
Yeah indeed :smile:

It's great to hear you're fine - such a relief!

Tormentation? Little Amellia seems to be completing worse acts the further we get through this thread! :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha plus I don't want all that responsibility yet! :smile:

Haha aww thanks Matrix!! :hugs: I came round and was like 'bloody hell what happened' and my mum told me off for swearing :lol:

Yes indeed, she torments me over everything!!! Though I'm not really allowed to do it back as she doesn't take it very well :tongue: It doesn't really bother me :biggrin:

Haha aww thanks Matrix!! :hugs: I came round and was like 'bloody hell what happened' and my mum told me off for swearing :lol:

Yes indeed, she torments me over everything!!! Though I'm not really allowed to do it back as she doesn't take it very well :tongue: It doesn't really bother me :biggrin:

Sorry to hear what happened! :frown: Glad that you're okay though, as Matrix said :smile: :hugs:

Haha yeah I don't think many do tbh :tongue:

Aww :hugs: so you passed out and got told off just because you didn't know what you'd been through!

Haha...reminds me of my sister but in a more subtle way than with your sister :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest