Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Lmao man said co-ordinates :lol:

IKR, what a retard :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Original post by FluffyCherry
Is that all you've got?:congrats:
I'm a Muslim who knows her own religion A LOT MORE than you YOU DO!!:rolleyes:

How do you come to that conclusion then? By the way your text formatting is complete cancer.
Reply 142
Is that all you've got?:congrats:
I'm a Muslim who knows her own religion A LOT MORE than you YOU DO!!:rolleyes:

So you know your religion just about as well as my aunt knows about Christianity. You're just a layperson.

I know you know more about Islam than I do. No doubt you do. So what? Unless you can speak with authority on the subject who are you to say that your interpretation of Islam is right and these terrorist's interpretation is wrong? Frankly it's a bit disengenius.

"They have it wrong and therefore they are not true Muslims so there is no such thing as Muslim terrorism"
is a truly pathetic argument.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 143
Original post by champ_mc99
But according to you killing children is fine right? You still haven't replied to my post in the previous thread. And with the amount of insults and unnecessary swearing you're putting forward, you're actually wondering why this is your third account?

I've told you this a trillion times.

You keep spamming me with this garbage straw man argument.

God originally was strict to the world and the people of Israel, but after the birth of Jesus christ he entered into a new covenant, abolishing the old law of moses, except the everlasting laws like the 10 commandments

Psalm 111:7-8 - (10 commandments are forever)Hebrews 8 1:13 (New covenant)
Those terrorist are not Muslims whether you like it or not!

Are you suggesting they are Atheist?
Original post by Reformed
the current news speculation there is that the islamists were targetting crisitans celebrating easter. however the suggestion that an islamst is no longer a muslis becuase he kills a muslims is apologist idiocy. appart form the fact shai and sunni muslims have been killing each other for 1400 years, and the thousands of muslims that were exterminated by the eventaull Caliphs after the riddah wars and fitnahs. dare i say it, mohammed also had muslims executed whenever they displeased him

Ha, target christians and kills muslims... Good one

Actually, I was raising the point that how can this have been an Islamic attack when both victim and criminal were indeed Muslim? The user replied with killing infidels and then I probed him on this, then he ignored my point and quoted irrelevant verses of the Quran.

It seems you didn't understand my simple point. The Quran states that the belivers are brothers, and thus a Muslim killing another Muslim is clearly breaching and violating this verse. Hence, the criminals didn't act Islamically.

The point that you raised about shia and sunni isn't proving anything (also, are you aware who the 'victim sect' is out of the both?)

That's great news about the caliphs and all, but it just informed me of you apparent lack of understanding of Islam. The notion of the caliphs isn't a ubiquitous belief of all sects and thus that's irrelevant. I dare and ask for your evidence for you final and bold claim.
Reply 146
Original post by mil88
Ha, target christians and kills muslims... Good one

Actually, I was raising the point that how can this have been an Islamic attack when both victim and criminal were indeed Muslim? The user replied with killing infidels and then I probed him on this, then he ignored my point and quoted irrelevant verses of the Quran.

It seems you didn't understand my simple point. The Quran states that the belivers are brothers, and thus a Muslim killing another Muslim is clearly breaching and violating this verse. Hence, the criminals didn't act Islamically.

The point that you raised about shia and sunni isn't proving anything (also, are you aware who the 'victim sect' is out of the both?)

That's great news about the caliphs and all, but it just informed me of you apparent lack of understanding of Islam. The notion of the caliphs isn't a ubiquitous belief of all sects and thus that's irrelevant. I dare and ask for your evidence for you final and bold claim.

Utter nonsense.

Qur'an 9:29

Fight those who do not believe in Allah
Original post by Z-Zinan
Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah':wink:.

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word (mujahiduna) used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad, which would not make sense if it meant an internal struggle).

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Yep.. keep on copying and pasting all those verses that are all out of context over and over again!
I've explained them to you before but it seems like you couldn't handle the truth ..

What a troll!!:rolleyes:
Original post by mil88

Except rival sects don't recognize each other as Muslim, thus not brothers.
Reply 149
Yep.. keep on copying and pasting all those verses that are all out of context over and over again!
I've explained them to you before but it seems like you couldn't handle the truth ..

What a troll!!:rolleyes:

Can you stop typing out your messages like you have some sort of schizophrenia?

I like how Muslims claim all the Violent verses in your unholy book are extremely out of context but your seemingly peaceful verses aren't

The context behind those verses justs makes it worse.
Original post by Z-Zinan
LOL, you got the wrong person mate.

I have studied ALL your islamic literature, the hadiths, the tafsirs, the Qur'an and it's safe to say that the historical context behind those violent verses just paints Islam in a much much violent light.

You want to deny the fact that during muhammed's early revelations he preached peaceful and tolerant surah's but as soon as he had control over mecca he was sent down Surah 9? The final major chapter in the Qur'an which also oddly enough happens to be the most violent?

In fact, I haven't got the wrong person at all.

I am not convinced about the point you raised in your second paragraph, nor am I ever going to believe such a vague and bland opinion.

Actually you know what, your last paragraph just convinced me of the lies that you mentioned the previous paragraph. :giggle:
Original post by Z-Zinan
Utter nonsense.

Qur'an 9:29

Fight those who do not believe in Allah

Did you even read my first reply to you...
Original post by Z-Zinan
Can you stop typing out your messages like you have some sort of schizophrenia?

I like how Muslims claim all the Violent verses in your unholy book are extremely out of context but your seemingly peaceful verses aren't

The context behind those verses justs makes it worse.

Yes cos the ones you keep quoting ARE out of context!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Yes cos THEY ARE out of context!!

The peaceful ones? We know.
Reply 154
Original post by mil88
In fact, I haven't got the wrong person at all.

I am not convinced about the point you raised in your second paragraph, nor am I ever going to believe such a vague and bland opinion.

Actually you know what, your last paragraph just convinced me of the lies that you mentioned the previous paragraph. :giggle:

No defense, just rubbish come backs.

You don;t even know your own Qur'an.

You book isn;t order properly, the final verse revealed was surah 9.

Why then is the final verse the most violent, when Islam also says that later verses abrogate the earlier verses?
Original post by NickLCFC
By the way your text formatting is complete cancer.

DEAL WITH IT!!:rolleyes:
Reply 156
Yes cos THEY ARE out of context!!

Join Oblivious in the Grime society if that's all your little mind can contribute to this thread.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Farm_Ecology
Except rival sects don't recognize each other as Muslim, thus not brothers.

Yeah, that doesn't mean that they're not Muslim does it. As long as you believe in oneness of God and Prophet Muhamad then you are Muslim. Stop trying to justify their intentions of this attack.

Hence, my point of them not following that verse and hence, not islamic
Original post by Z-Zinan
Just Oblivious in the Grime society if that's all your little mind can contribute to this thread.

Oh, look who's talking!
Let's just wait for your fourth account at any moment!:laugh:
Reply 159
Original post by mil88
Yeah, that doesn't mean that they're not Muslim does it. As long as you believe in oneness of God and Prophet Muhamad then you are Muslim. Stop trying to justify their intentions of this attack.

Hence, my point of them not following that verse and hence, not islamic

They didn't follow that verse but they certainly followed these ones

Qur’an 9:28—O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque. And if ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty, for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending