Not a bad car.
What are you planning for your own car?

Yeah its the 2015 one so quite nice!!

Hmm well hopefully a Golf.... progressing to an Audi A5 3 door :lol:
Original post by Amellia123
Yeah its the 2015 one so quite nice!!

Hmm well hopefully a Golf.... progressing to an Audi A5 3 door :lol:

Ah nice one!

Golfs are nice although not my sort of car.
The Audi is a nice choice. I like Audi's. Theyre really expensive though (for a new one anyway).
Reply 23
Something old, American, Left hand drive, and probably a bit silly...

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JC.
Something old, American, Left hand drive, and a probably bit silly...

Its rather bright i have to say.
It looks rather nice actually.
Problem is i dont know what it is. What is it?
I dont recognize the rear.
A 1999 Toyota Yaris with almost 130k on the clock.

Had it since I was 16, learnt to drive in it, passed my test in it, etc. On paper it's nothing special, but I've not had any issues with it in my five years of owning it. A once a year service keeps it ticking over fine.
Not going to upgrade as I'm moving to London in the summer and probably won't need a car. I'll miss my little runaround :frown:
2015 Audi A3.
BMW i3 (my dad's lease car)
Reply 28
2015 1.25 Ford Fiesta zectec in blue
Original post by TattyBoJangles
A 1999 Toyota Yaris with almost 130k on the clock.

Had it since I was 16, learnt to drive in it, passed my test in it, etc. On paper it's nothing special, but I've not had any issues with it in my five years of owning it. A once a year service keeps it ticking over fine.
Not going to upgrade as I'm moving to London in the summer and probably won't need a car. I'll miss my little runaround :frown:

Its a nice car. Its a special car to you. Youve acheived a lot in it.
There you go, you chose wisely if youve had no issues with it.

Ah ok. Driving in London would suck. Theres so much traffic there and it takes ages to get anywhere.
Original post by stirkee
2015 Audi A3.

Nice one!
Original post by evalilyXOX
BMW i3 (my dad's lease car)

Those are interesting cars. Rather unique looking i find.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Those are interesting cars. Rather unique looking i find.

Yeah they are quite cool. i just like them because i dont have to pay for petrol and they are automatic
Ah nice one!

Golfs are nice although not my sort of car.
The Audi is a nice choice. I like Audi's. Theyre really expensive though (for a new one anyway).

I suppose for a first car a golf would be okay. And Audis are so cool, its a shame they cost so much!!
What would your dream car be?
Yeah they are quite cool. i just like them because i dont have to pay for petrol and they are automatic

An that's fair enough. I hate paying for petrol but I like driving manuals though.
Original post by Amellia123
I suppose for a first car a golf would be okay. And Audis are so cool, its a shame they cost so much!!
What would your dream car be?

A golf for a first car is really good. I looked into them but couldn't afford the insurance on it.
Indeed. My favourite Audi costs £100,000 new!

My dream car currently is a Mazda RX7. I absolutely love those things.
What would yours be?
An that's fair enough. I hate paying for petrol but I like driving manuals though.

I used to drive a manual car, until my clutch failed on the motorway and I got really spooked by it. I do quite a lot of city driving with steep hills so automatic is just so much easier for me :smile:
A golf for a first car is really good. I looked into them but couldn't afford the insurance on it.
Indeed. My favourite Audi costs £100,000 new!

My dream car currently is a Mazda RX7. I absolutely love those things.
What would yours be?

Yeah theyre pretty safe to drive, also quite reliable and cheap to run (for like a 1.8) The insurance is massive!
Really? Which one is it? An R8?

Theyre lovely cars actually, they look so cool too!
Hmmm, I don't really know.... I quite like the Aston Martin DB7 actually.... or if I'm really pushing the boat out the Jaguar F-Type!
I used to drive a manual car, until my clutch failed on the motorway and I got really spooked by it. I do quite a lot of city driving with steep hills so automatic is just so much easier for me :smile:

Yikes that's not good. I can understand you being spooked by it.
Ah fair enough. Using a manual on a hill is a nightmare, especially when doing hill starts.
That makes sense :smile:
2010 Nissan pixo lol
Not a bad drive tbh, fill the tank with £30 petrol every month, lasts me ages. (Local driving)

Quick Reply

Latest