The Student Room Group

Fun things to use a jar for

Spoiler

I really like glass jars cause there are so many things you can do with them. One idea I have is that I can fill a jar full of little strips of paper that each have a memory or a joke that makes me smile/laugh. I could also do this for a friend like give them a jar full of memories and inside jokes and even compliments. What are some fun/creative things you could use a jar for??

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

I like to paint them and then turn them into beautiful home made candle holders :smile:
I would be mesmerised for hours if someone provided me with a glass jar and some weird bug inside it crawling about

I hate bugs but when you know they can't get you, they're awesome to watch!
Reply 3
keeping and/or removing jam in/from
a holding cell for Cavy
That's such a cute idea! I use jars to store pretty coloured pebbles and tea lights :lol:
You coukd use jars for storage of stationary like i do. But its neither fun nor creative.
Maybe you could use it to hide things from peolple, decor in your room, um not sure what else really.
Cant be much help here.
Reply 7
I'd fill it up with really pretty sweets never to be eaten but to sit on the book shelf and look pretty and taunt my stomach.
I like to drink water out of them. Sometimes.
Reply 9
Jar squatting?
Original post by z33
Jar squatting?

Using them like dumbells?
Original post by the bear
a holding cell for Cavy

:colonhash:

Original post by z33
Jar squatting?

Wtf is that z? :afraid:

-------------
Awww blue i love ur threads :cute: tbh i just keep my paintbrushes in them, also a lot of our drink glasses are old jars :lol:
Reply 12
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Using them like dumbells?

sure :tongue: :colone:

Original post by CoolCavy

Wtf is that z? :afraid:

you don't wanna know cav :lol:
:colonhash:

awwww Cavy just tell us about the other piggies and we will let you go...
Original post by z33

you don't wanna know cav :lol:

Curiosity killed the Cavy :rip: </3
that is legit the most disgusting thing :puke: how did you even know what that was? :rofl:
Maybe a jar with 365 compliments/memories/messages in them? (A gift for someone, and compliments for them, not yourself :rofl:)

Or a jar where, every day for a year, you write down your happiest memory for that day, and then the next year you take one out and read it each time.
Original post by the bear
awwww Cavy just tell us about the other piggies and we will let you go...

Before or after @FrenchUnicorn cuts open my stomach? :cry2:
Before or after @FrenchUnicorn cuts open my stomach? :cry2:

I'm a good doctor it wont hurt I promise :console:

Spoiler

Reply 18
Curiosity killed the Cavy :rip: </3
that is legit the most disgusting thing :puke: how did you even know what that was? :rofl:

riprip

...:teehee:
I want to make one of these:

Quick Reply

Latest