The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Yes, true - it is just a word, but for some people it can mean so much more. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That doesn't mean they are right :wink:
Original post by cosmic angel
The soul would say:

Yes, I am your pain
But I am also
Your peace and your power
Know always
That I am aware and able.

Wow, this is by far one of ny favourites in the thread! Thanks for posting, and for doing so now. This is really something that I needed to read. Thanks :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MyNameWasTaken12
That doesn't mean they are right :wink:

Correct again - but I think it's important to respect their beliefs and not use that particular word in that context. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Correct again - but I think it's important to respect their beliefs and not use that particular word in that context. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

but if our beliefs contradict each others you can't practice both :wink:
Original post by MyNameWasTaken12
but if our beliefs contradict each others you can't practice both :wink:

Indeed :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow, this is by far one of ny favourites in the thread! Thanks for posting, and for doing so now. This is really something that I needed to read. Thanks :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw my pleasure as there are quite a few quotes I like, and I'm even gladder that it's helped you. That particular quote hangs up in my room lol :h: Great thread by the way
Original post by cosmic angel
Aw my pleasure as there are quite a few quotes I like, and I'm even gladder that it's helped you. That particular quote hangs up in my room lol :h: Great thread by the way

:hugs:
Wow, that's a great idea with your room! Thanks :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land among the stars." - Brian Littrell :smile:
Original post by evalilyXOX
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land among the stars." - Brian Littrell :smile:

Ooh I really like this one. Thanks for posting it :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh I really like this one. Thanks for posting it :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

no problem ! :smile:
no problem ! :smile:

:h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Laughter is timeless,
Imagination has no age,
Dreams are forever."
~ Walt Disney

Posted from TSR Mobile

one of fave ever since. :smile:
"Happiness is an inside job."
Original post by pinkishwhite
"Happiness is an inside job."

:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the majority of 100m sprinters finish a race at around 10.5 seconds, but only Usain Bolt can finish the race around 9.5 Seconds. The difference between everyone else normal people and the fastest human ever is only 1 second.
Your PERSEVERANCE will give you that 1 second and you can be whatever you desire because the difference between the failure and success is so marginally small that every inch and every millisecond count. The same goes to life. If you're late to work just 5 minutes couple of times, your boss may fire you but if you come 5 minutes early you might get a promotion. If you exercise 15 minutes a day, you will live 15 years longer the person that doesn't exercise. So to come to your point, I do miss something and this "missing" part is the final puzzle for my success and happiness. I think Everyone is and can be great but most of us are missing that part.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SAhm95

I think the majority of 100m sprinters finish a race at around 10.5 seconds, but only Usain Bolt can finish the race around 9.5 Seconds. The difference between everyone else normal people and the fastest human ever is only 1 second.
Your PERSEVERANCE will give you that 1 second and you can be whatever you desire because the difference between the failure and success is so marginally small that every inch and every millisecond count. The same goes to life. If you're late to work just 5 minutes couple of times, your boss may fire you but if you come 5 minutes early you might get a promotion. If you exercise 15 minutes a day, you will live 15 years longer the person that doesn't exercise. So to come to your point, I do miss something and this "missing" part is the final puzzle for my success and happiness. I think Everyone is and can be great but most of us are missing that part.

Wow! This is amazing! I agree with you here, this was very inspirational to me. Thanks so much for posting this :h:
(I owe you a rep)

Posted from TSR Mobile
"You're afraid of being different.
I'm afraid of being the same."
'start everyday with a new hope, leave hurtful memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow.'
'we all make mistakes, its how we come back from these mistakes that matter.'

Quick Reply

Latest