The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
They headlined! :biggrin: I just read about it in that book. Apparently around this time, they'd got a sort of punk sound to them. They covered this song apparently. Great concert so far! (as expected :wink: :tongue:)
[video="youtube;0N2-jV189Zs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N2-jV189Zs[/video]

Awesome!! :awesome: I cant believe it - I knew they were good but I didn't expect them to have played Glastonbury! Ahh right cool! :biggrin: Haha of course - how could you expect any less? :smile: :wink: :tongue:
Sorry to hear what happened! :frown: Glad that you're okay though, as Matrix said :smile: :hugs:

Haha its okay - Amellia running around the house like a fool :lol: Thanks SassKing!! :hugs: :smile: I really do need to notice when a door is closed :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry to hear what happened! :frown: Glad that you're okay though, as Matrix said :smile: :hugs:

:top:

...and there was me, thinking Amellia's only danger would be getting locked in the conservatory again!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Haha yeah I don't think many do tbh :tongue:

Aww :hugs: so you passed out and got told off just because you didn't know what you'd been through!

Haha...reminds me of my sister but in a more subtle way than with your sister :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahahaha :tongue: 'please i don't want to grow up yet!!'

Haha I think it was only for like 5 seconds :lol: My mum didn't realise what had happened at first! My dad was just like 'stop clowning around' :rofl:

Hahahaaha yeah.... we get on okay really :rofl: Good job I've never bared a grudge in my entire life!! :tongue:
:top:

...and there was me, thinking Amellia's only danger would be getting locked in the conservatory again!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was 100000 times worse :lol: I was thirsty for about 2 hours :rofl:
Original post by Amellia123
ahahaha :tongue: 'please i don't want to grow up yet!!'

Haha I think it was only for like 5 seconds :lol: My mum didn't realise what had happened at first! My dad was just like 'stop clowning around' :rofl:

Hahahaaha yeah.... we get on okay really :rofl: Good job I've never bared a grudge in my entire life!! :tongue:

Hahaha :tongue:

Wow! So Little Amellia knew exactly what had happened all along! :rofl:

Haha I'm sure you do - it's only the annoying sides to her that you post about here. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That was 100000 times worse :lol: I was thirsty for about 2 hours :rofl:

Aww no! Where you stuck in there for two hours!?:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hehehe!
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Hehehe!

Hi :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! How are you today? :biggrin:
Hi! How are you today? :biggrin:

Well thanks. You? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well thanks. You? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright (Not the best) as always! Thank you for asking :biggrin:
Hahaha :tongue:

Wow! So Little Amellia knew exactly what had happened all along! :rofl:

Haha I'm sure you do - it's only the annoying sides to her that you post about here. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww no! Where you stuck in there for two hours!?:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha :lol: She was quite worried (apparently) :rofl:

Well we try to... :tongue: And yeah it is :wink: Only because they make for a funny story!!

Nearly 3 actually :lol: I had half a glass of milk that I had to drink otherwise it would have gone warm and nasty :tongue:
Hehehe!

Hii!! :smile: How have you been?
Alright (Not the best) as always! Thank you for asking :biggrin:

Aww well I guess it's good it's no worse than usual :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hii!! :smile: How have you been?

Good thanks (My idea of good, not your (most likely) heavenly idea of good)!
How about You? :biggrin:
Aww well I guess it's good it's no worse than usual :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, you guessed right! :tongue:
Hahahaha :lol: She was quite worried (apparently) :rofl:

Well we try to... :tongue: And yeah it is :wink: Only because they make for a funny story!!

Nearly 3 actually :lol: I had half a glass of milk that I had to drink otherwise it would have gone warm and nasty :tongue:

Ooh. Do you remember when I talked about the leaking of identities? First SassKing, then Amellia then Matrix. Now is Little Amellia's turn...she actually cares! :eek: (just kidding - she probably does but I just found it funny to say :tongue:)

Haha indeed they do!

Wow! Haha yeah you don't want room temperature milk! :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep, you guessed right! :tongue:

Hahaha woo! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh! I wan't every tenth reply!

Well that messed up!
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest