The Student Room Group

What car is everyone driving?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Yikes that's not good. I can understand you being spooked by it.
Ah fair enough. Using a manual on a hill is a nightmare, especially when doing hill starts.
That makes sense :smile:

Haha it was quite scary at the time !

Yeah now that I drive an automatic, life is just so much easier. I couldn't imagine returning to a manual car now !
Currently learning in a Peugeot 208, once I pass I'll be driving a Nissan Note (my mum's car :lol:)
Original post by Amellia123
Yeah theyre pretty safe to drive, also quite reliable and cheap to run (for like a 1.8) The insurance is massive!
Really? Which one is it? An R8?

Theyre lovely cars actually, they look so cool too!
Hmmm, I don't really know.... I quite like the Aston Martin DB7 actually.... or if I'm really pushing the boat out the Jaguar F-Type!

They are. The Germans don't mess around with safety. I hate that the insurance is so expensive.
Nope, it's the RS6 Avant.

They are indeed. Never see no me in person though. I also love the engines in them.
Ah nice. The DB7 is rather cool. Not a massive Jaguar fan but the F-Types aren't bad. They sound great too!

Thx for the follow btw :smile:
Sony dual shock ps4 controller
Original post by evalilyXOX
Haha it was quite scary at the time !

Yeah now that I drive an automatic, life is just so much easier. I couldn't imagine returning to a manual car now !

I can imagine haha.

I do a lot of town driving too and the manual is a bit of a pain there tbh so an auto would be easier.
Everyone has different preferences.

Just kidding this is my real 1st car. :biggrin:

Spoiler

They are. The Germans don't mess around with safety. I hate that the insurance is so expensive.
Nope, it's the RS6 Avant.

They are indeed. Never see no me in person though. I also love the engines in them.
Ah nice. The DB7 is rather cool. Not a massive Jaguar fan but the F-Types aren't bad. They sound great too!

Thx for the follow btw :smile:

I agree, and yeah if I ever pass my test, the insurance goes up from £400 to £800!! (which isn't bad but still)
Ahh right cool!! I had no idea they were that expensive! The A7 is also nice but has an odd looking tailgate :lol:

Hahaha they look like great cars! They sort of remind me of an early 2000s Corvette.
I think its quite underrated these days, and I only really the F-Type and the original E-Type!

No problems - thank you! :smile:
I agree, and yeah if I ever pass my test, the insurance goes up from £400 to £800!! (which isn't bad but still)
Ahh right cool!! I had no idea they were that expensive! The A7 is also nice but has an odd looking tailgate :lol:

Hahaha they look like great cars! They sort of remind me of an early 2000s Corvette.
I think its quite underrated these days, and I only really the F-Type and the original E-Type!

No problems - thank you! :smile:

You pass it, don't worry about that.
That's really cheap. Mines £1300 with a black box on a 1.2!
Yeah it's unfortunate but I love them. It is and I agree with you about the tailgate. Rather strange haha.

They do indeed. Now you say that they do remind me of them too!
Yeah not a lot of people seem to remember it. Ah fair enough. I don't like the E-Type myself but I like the XJ220. That thing is cool!!
Original post by Azhar Rana
Nissan Altima 3.5 V6 I call it daddy godzilla :P, crashed it last February. Its under restoration now, hopefully will get her back by April :smile:
nissan-altima.jpg

It's a shame you crashed it. I like those cars. They race them in Australia with V8's in em.
The E60 also did 204mph. Not bad
I sure hope so but im more of an Audi guy and love the RS6 range.

Yeah that V10 engine was a beast. The RS6 Avant is incredible and it would be my dream car if i had a family. It's a pity that the RS4 is usually better to drive than the more spacious RS6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeEOSly_Vxg
Original post by iEthan
Currently learning in a Peugeot 208, once I pass I'll be driving a Nissan Note (my mum's car :lol:)

Hmm fair enough. I drove my mums car when I was learning. Nissans are really good!
It's a shame you crashed it. I like those cars. They race them in Australia with V8's in em.

My bro was driving on the Abu Dhabi highway and crashed it on the rail guard :frown:
Original post by Silver Arrow
Yeah that V10 engine was a beast. The RS6 Avant is incredible and it would be my dream car if i had a family. It's a pity that the RS4 is usually better to drive than the more spacious RS6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeEOSly_Vxg

It was indeed.
I love the RS6 Avant. It's also my favourite estate car out there. Used to be my favourite car but the Mazda RX7 takes that spot now.
Sounds gorgeous too!
It is a pity but I'd still rather have the RS6 though.
Original post by Azhar Rana
My bro was driving on the Abu Dhabi highway and crashed it on the rail guard :frown:

That's really unfortunate. I doubt I'd let anyone drive my cars tbh. I wouldn't trust them.
That's really unfortunate. I doubt I'd let anyone drive my cars tbh. I wouldn't trust them.

Yea man :tongue: I be will getting it back next week :u:, I am so excited to have my baby back :colondollar:
You pass it, don't worry about that.
That's really cheap. Mines £1300 with a black box on a 1.2!
Yeah it's unfortunate but I love them. It is and I agree with you about the tailgate. Rather strange haha.

They do indeed. Now you say that they do remind me of them too!
Yeah not a lot of people seem to remember it. Ah fair enough. I don't like the E-Type myself but I like the XJ220. That thing is cool!!

Haha considering I only really just started I have a way to go!! Thank you!
I thought it was too - its because its a 1.2 and my mum hasn't made a claim in like 15 years (its on her insurance) :lol:
They are lovely cars - infact I don't think ive ever come across a 'bad audi'

Haha I think its the front - its quite curvy too!!
The XJ220 is such a beast of a car :lol: That thing can race!! The XJR-15 is also a nice sports car!
Haha considering I only really just started I have a way to go!! Thank you!
I thought it was too - its because its a 1.2 and my mum hasn't made a claim in like 15 years (its on her insurance) :lol:
They are lovely cars - infact I don't think ive ever come across a 'bad audi'

Haha I think its the front - its quite curvy too!!
The XJ220 is such a beast of a car :lol: That thing can race!! The XJR-15 is also a nice sports car!

No worries.
Ah that makes sense. I'm my own insurance which is why is so expensive now.
They are indeed. I don't think there's such thing as a bad Audi. They're all brilliant.

Yeah I guess so.
It is indeed. I saw one a few years ago at a show. It raced a new XKR and won.
I haven't seen that one before. It was created from there LeMans race winner so it can't be bad!
vw polo 62 reg
Original post by JC.
Something old, American, Left hand drive, and probably bit silly...

That's subtle...
Its called Arriva and I even have my own driver

Quick Reply

Latest