The Student Room Group

What's the most gentlemen thing a guy has done for you??

[video="youtube;nRSjZScmedo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSjZScmedo[/video]

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

@apronedsamurai by virtue of him being alive :redface:
and well he treats me with such respect and loveliness, a proper, well-dressed, tie rocking gent :h:
Oh and he knows what he did for me :smile: was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done :hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm happy to please you

:kissing2:

how sweet
Reply 3
Opened the door for me :lol:

Yeah I'm not really surrounded by guys.
Waited until marriage :h:
Be supreme.
A chav at work opened the door for me as I was coming through with my meal

I think that's about the extent of it though
Nothing? :redface:
Just 'cause I'm a gentleman don't mean I ain't taking you to bed.LOL WHAT this line turns me on :colondollar:
Reply 9
This generation of women have killed chivalry.

Original post by CoolCavy
@apronedsamurai by virtue of him being alive :redface:
and well he treats me with such respect and loveliness, a proper, well-dressed, tie rocking gent :h:
Oh and he knows what he did for me :smile: was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done :hugs:

:colondollar:
I am actually properly blushing now :colondollar:

Pours self glass of honeyed pepsi :P
Held the door open for me. I told him he's a misogynistic prick 'cause I'm a strong woman who can open the door by herself.
A guy helped me pick up my books that feel out of my bag once when I was walking down the street, most of the time I seem to be a guy repellent though lol
I was at the library of my med school and I had a "down" and went to the stairs to cry and I messaged my friend to tell him I was tired as **** and he left his uni and skipped his last lesson to come to see me - his uni is like 45min away from mine-
That was sweet :h:
Reply 15
A nice guy once brought a meal for me when I was young and short of cash, he didn't have to but he did that was really gentlemanly.
People don't tend to do gentlemanly things for me, because I'm a gent. I'm missing out!
Reply 17
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I was at the library of my med school and I had a "down" and went to the stairs to cry and I messaged my friend to tell him I was tired as **** and he left his uni and skipped his last lesson to come to see me - his uni is like 45min away from mine-
That was sweet :h:

Are you dating him now?
Original post by Mancini
Are you dating him now?

Nah :lol:
Reply 19
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Nah :lol:

Nice guy comes last huh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending