The Student Room Group

Fun things to use a jar for

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bluemadhatter

Spoiler

I really like glass jars cause there are so many things you can do with them. One idea I have is that I can fill a jar full of little strips of paper that each have a memory or a joke that makes me smile/laugh. I could also do this for a friend like give them a jar full of memories and inside jokes and even compliments. What are some fun/creative things you could use a jar for??

Spoiler

period blood, store your period blood then make a swimming pool with it and play with the eggs
or you could store semen in it then it'll be worth ton
Original post by thefatone
period blood, store your period blood then make a swimming pool with it and play with the eggs
or you could store semen in it then it'll be worth ton

What did I just read? :lolwut:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
What did I just read? :lolwut:

uses for a jar :colonhash:
I once saw a video of this man sit on a jar and then it cracked inside him.
Original post by hezzlington
I once saw a video of this man sit on a jar and then it cracked inside him.

wasn't that one man one jar?? Most disturbing thing I've ever seen in my life... my life

Put it in your vagina, makes it nice and loose so you become a certified slut!
Original post by bluemadhatter
wasn't that one man one jar?? Most disturbing thing I've ever seen in my life... my life

Meh ive seen worse
Original post by z33
sure :tongue: :colone:

you don't wanna know cav :lol:

i'm having a guess but

is this your card
Reply 29
Original post by jamesthehustler
i'm having a guess but
is this your card

deffo my card :colone:
i like to keep jar for my storing wax scrap to using in casts as well as for acid refining my precious metals (mainly silver but i have tried gold and palladium it's platinum that's hard to do)
Whenever I visit a new place, I have a little jar with me (the mini ones you get at hotels and stuff at breakfast). I fill it with dirt and bring it home. Got a ton of them in my wardrobe, each from different places around the world. Been doing that since I was about 6.

To most people, they're just jars of dirt.
But to me, each jar is a memory.

Quick Reply

Latest