The Student Room Group

What's the most gentlemen thing a guy has done for you??

Scroll to see replies

I had my suitcase and this attractive guy offered to help carry it up the stairs in the library, I said no thank you because I'm strong enough.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm a GUY.

-I've opened the door for many girls. What pisses me off is how many don't even have the common sense to say "thank you" so I have become rude now and just slam the door in their faces.

-I've helped a lady pick up her things after she fell....

-I've picked up someones card and ran after them to give it to them.

-I've stopped what i was doing to help somebody find their way when they were new and lost.
Original post by CoolCavy
:toofunny: AHHHHHAAA dead :rofl: xDDDD
pretty sure most people would quickly drink her up :sexface:

Snobby guest: "is it from cloak lady?"

Me: "No, I am afraid not. She couldn't fit in the wine glass."
When someone offered to help me climb a small wall on a walking trip

I declined because I do have a certain amount of body strength :lol:
A guy picked me up and took me to Costa, brought me a drink and drove me back to ma house <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by apronedsamurai

Snobby guest: "is it from cloak lady?"

Me: "No, I am afraid not. She couldn't fit in the wine glass."

OMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :toofunny:
not this.... no xDD can't .....handle.....
:lol:
and eh i wouldn't be snobby :haughty:
Original post by Captain Sweden
Held the door open for me. I told him he's a misogynistic prick 'cause I'm a strong woman who can open the door by herself.

(wipes tear from eye) God bless you taking the fight to the patriarchy
Original post by CoolCavy
OMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :toofunny:
not this.... no xDD can't .....handle.....
and eh i wouldn't be snobby :haughty:

"Excellent party once again Sam! and what will be the next item for entertainment?"

Me: "oh a monologue...."
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a GUY.

-I've opened the door for many girls. What pisses me off is how many don't even have the common sense to say "thank you" so I have become rude now and just slam the door in their faces.

-I've helped a lady pick up her things after she fell....

-I've picked up someones card and ran after them to give it to them.

-I've stopped what i was doing to help somebody find their way when they were new and lost.

Seriously not even said thank you??! They don't deserve you! That's such a nice gesture

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by Eternalflames
I had my suitcase and this attractive guy offered to carry it up the stairs in the library, I said no thank you because I'm strong enough.

What's the point behind this comment? I don't know why you feminazi's are using this thread to post about experiences were a guy is nice to you and you rebut them. Why can't you just write about a time a guy was nice to you and you were happy for their kindness instead of this gibberish?
Driving me home after I had got absolutely smashed at a party

The little "are you okay", "if you want me to stop.." etc during sex :colondollar:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I was at the library of my med school and I had a "down" and went to the stairs to cry and I messaged my friend to tell him I was tired as **** and he left his uni and skipped his last lesson to come to see me - his uni is like 45min away from mine-
That was sweet :h:

Original post by Mancini
Are you dating him now?

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Nah :lol:

1 rep = 1 prayer for the guy stuck in the friendzone.
Original post by apronedsamurai
"Excellent party once again Sam! and what will be the next item for entertainment?"

Me: "oh a monologue...."

OMG :ahee: *waits in eager anticipation*
MBD hit it :cool:
Original post by RedNebula
Seriously not even said thank you??! They don't deserve you! That's such a nice gesture

Posted from TSR Mobile

a simple acknowledgement that it was a kind gesture is all that's needed.

Just shows how ****ed up this generation of girls are. Then they are the ones complaining when i slam a door in their face saying "omg youre rude" **** off.

Original post by NadeemKha_Arab

LOL ! If I didn't date him it's because he did something wrong ^.^
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mancini
What's the point behind this comment? I don't know why you feminazi's are using this thread to post about experiences were a guy is nice to you and you rebut them. Why can't you just write about a time a guy was nice to you and you were happy for their kindness instead of this gibberish?

I'm just ****ing stating what happened, and why I said no to him. I was in no way saying I was offended by it. I liked that he did offer me some help but I didn't want to bother the guy as the suitcase wasn't that heavy. If it was too heavy for me, I would have taken the help from him.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by NadeemKha_Arab

Attachment not found
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm just ****ing stating what happened, and why I said no to him. I was in no way saying I was offended by it. I liked that he did offer me some help but I didn't want to bother the guy as the suitcase wasn't that heavy. If it was too heavy for me, I would have taken the help from him.

chill out...
Original post by Anonymous
chill out...

Anonymous 5 exposed :lol:

Johnathon Crane was very courteous to me once. Let me, BANE, break Batman's back

Quick Reply