The Student Room Group

Revision help

Hi guys!
So I've got GCSE's in May and I'm quite good with revision but I'm really struggling how to revise for certain subjects...
Any help with revising:
Business Studies (WJEC)
English Lit- Comparing poetry clashes and collisions and Hound of the Baskervilles (AQA)
Chemistry (AQA)
Any help with any of the above would be so useful! Or recommendations as to where I can find revision resources😊
Reply 1
I can't help with chemistry nor business studies, but Mr Bruff on Youtube is really good for English :smile:
Hi! I did my Chemistry exam last year and the most important thing is to really understand the topic and concepts, for example, for electrolysis, understand why the ions move in a certain direction and the charges etc. I used the cgp revision guide and if I didn't understand it, I went on youtube, which have loads of chemistry videos :smile:. Also, I used mind maps to revise for chem, which really helped for me
Original post by luciie
I can't help with chemistry nor business studies, but Mr Bruff on Youtube is really good for English :smile:

Oo okay thanks:smile:
Original post by vincentvangogh
Hi! I did my Chemistry exam last year and the most important thing is to really understand the topic and concepts, for example, for electrolysis, understand why the ions move in a certain direction and the charges etc. I used the cgp revision guide and if I didn't understand it, I went on youtube, which have loads of chemistry videos :smile:. Also, I used mind maps to revise for chem, which really helped for me

I have heard the cgp guides are good for science so I will try and get them! And I think that's it that I don't look into stuff in enough detail.. Thank you!:tongue:
Reply 5
YouTube.
Original post by HeimIX
YouTube.

That seems the way! Thanks:h:

Quick Reply

Latest