The Student Room Group

Very confused about a guy???? Help :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Will he come back to repeat or will he not want a relationship cause a girl gave him sex too early ?

Sex too early? sex is sex..... Don't make it out to be some scared thing. It's like shaking hands with your genitals.
Not really. It's an additional way.. along with all the other flirting that has been occuring for months. how would you, show someone you're interested??

Tell them/ask them out. Not write down ambiguous messages on scrap paper for her to find.
yeah thats true i need to be :smile: well basically from october-early january we were both very flirty with each other in class etc, but in like january/feb he started being off with me, and one day he didnt sit with me in my frees, so then i felt upset as he had done for weeks before, and he had blatantly seen me. he was basically trying to ignore me, but maybe he was trying to just ignore that fact that he liked me?? And then he kept sighing in class when he was near me? this may have just been a coincidence and i he think maybe he had other problems going on at this time.. but now he seems to be a bit back to his old self, and i did act like i was from oct-jan but in feb i was like why is he being like this with me, so i kinda thought everything was lost. But maybe not as hes starting asking me random questions like i said above like about our classroom and stuff when he knows the answer already? do you think thats a sign that he wants an excuse to talk to me?

i keep liking his things on social networks too so i hope he does get the message clearer now, but the problem is we're from different social worlds haha. hes like a really popular guy, really good looking. And i'm like no where near as popular as him, so maybe he doesn't wanna be seen with me? but he always tries to sit with me in class and helps me if im stuck on a question, and he spoke to me last week when his best friend, who is also very popular was there...

sorry for the massive para! :smile:

Maybe he was acting differently cause something is going on with him. If he likes you, he likes you, it doesn't matter how popular he is. I don't think liking things on social media is gonna help lol. You should talk to him in person alone, show interest in him and ask him out. You both like each other and you should go out. Guys love it when girls make the first move it relieves the tension off them. Does he act like the ways he acts with you with other girls?, :smile:
Yeah he obviously likes you loads but can't beat his nerves to ask you, I'd say you initiate if you like him, because if it's been a year then he's struggling.
Original post by Shiv Loves Maths
Maybe he was acting differently cause something is going on with him. If he likes you, he likes you, it doesn't matter how popular he is. I don't think liking things on social media is gonna help lol. You should talk to him in person alone, show interest in him and ask him out. You both like each other and you should go out. Guys love it when girls make the first move it relieves the tension off them. Does he act like the ways he acts with you with other girls?, :smile:

Do you think so, so like do you think guys don't care about popularity within school? tbf we're both nearly leaving school so he wouldnt have to worry about people from school if that was a barrier for him.. yeah thats true :smile: just scared of reject and incase he doesnt like me :/ But i really really really like him haha :smile: thats true, well hes a confident guy and isnt really shy, but i think when it comes to girls, he is shy. Like it took him about a year to get round to asking his ex out.. Hes chatty with other girls, but never seen him act like he does with me. Like he doesn't sit alone with other girls in his frees, hes always with his male friends too if he does.
Original post by Lord Kitchener
Yeah he obviously likes you loads but can't beat his nerves to ask you, I'd say you initiate if you like him, because if it's been a year then he's struggling.

Yeah you're right i think he must be, do you think hes lost interest in me by now if ive not initiated enough by now? but he keeps asking me questions about homework or which building we are in for class, when he already knows the answer...

Isnt that a sign that he wants a reason to talk to me?
Reply 26
Just talk to him already.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah you're right i think he must be, do you think hes lost interest in me by now if ive not initiated enough by now? but he keeps asking me questions about homework or which building we are in for class, when he already knows the answer...

Isnt that a sign that he wants a reason to talk to me?

Honestly, I think he is head over heels for you.
Original post by limaed
Just talk to him already.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah but i can't just randomly ask him out incase of rejection, maybe i should get closer with him before asking out
Reply 29
yeah but i can't just randomly ask him out incase of rejection, maybe i should get closer with him before asking out

get over it, if he says no go shag his friend
Original post by Lord Kitchener
Honestly, I think he is head over heels for you.

i really hope so, do you think everything i've described are good signs? what would you do now? i find it hard to talk to him sometimes cause hes so awesome i just don't know how to make interesting convo haha
Original post by whorace
get over it, if he says no go shag his friend

hahahah :wink: yeah.. not attracted to his friends..
He's a vampire for sure!
Original post by satanslilsis
He's a vampire for sure!

why do you say that.. what do you mean by that?
why do you say that.. what do you mean by that?

Watch the start of twilight (although not a traditional one), jokes, he's just shy. Seems like he likes you, you have nothing to lose by showing how you feel and seeing if its reciprocated, if he is a decent enough guy and a valuable person in your life, just getting to know where you stand wont hurt your friendship (if that is all he is after)
It sounds like the guys shy and needs you to make the first move show him your interested, make conversation, it's really not that hard he obviously likes you and if you like him what is there to worry about?
Original post by jasmin1507
It sounds like the guys shy and needs you to make the first move show him your interested, make conversation, it's really not that hard he obviously likes you and if you like him what is there to worry about?

That's true I do need to, worry he may have lost interest in me but guess he's still trying. I'm just worried as I like him so much that I don't know what to say to him sometimes during convos, it's like my mind goes blank haaha, any good conversation topics to show I'm interested?
Original post by satanslilsis
Watch the start of twilight (although not a traditional one), jokes, he's just shy. Seems like he likes you, you have nothing to lose by showing how you feel and seeing if its reciprocated, if he is a decent enough guy and a valuable person in your life, just getting to know where you stand wont hurt your friendship (if that is all he is after)

Thank you :smile: do you think he still likes me after being a bit off with me in January?
i really hope so, do you think everything i've described are good signs? what would you do now? i find it hard to talk to him sometimes cause hes so awesome i just don't know how to make interesting convo haha

Honestly just bring it up in conversation when you feel extra confident or he looks extra confident and i'm sure you'll get the response you're looking for.
Reply 39
Hi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending