The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Journalism & English 2016

Hi Guys! I just got my offer for Journalism & English studies and I am so excited!
Is anyone else here studying that? Since I am from Germany, I literally wont know anyone, so it'd be nice to make some friends before september!

Also, what are you gonna choose as your 3rd subject?
Reply 1
Hey I just got an offer for English Studies😊 are you firming Stirling?
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
Original post by mirrk97
Hey I just got an offer for English Studies😊 are you firming Stirling?

I'm just waiting for my last decision (Napier) but I'll probably firm Stirling :smile:
DM me if you want, would love to meet some people !!
Hi, coming to study English studies in September. Anyone else looking at accomodation off campus/interested in flat sharing?
Reply 4
Original post by varivarivari
Hi, coming to study English studies in September. Anyone else looking at accomodation off campus/interested in flat sharing?

Hey! I'm looking at accommodation off campus ! :smile: I'd be interested in flat sharing, since the Uni rooms are really expensive,
Original post by KiraM97
Hey! I'm looking at accommodation off campus ! :smile: I'd be interested in flat sharing, since the Uni rooms are really expensive,

Hey Kira, I am interested :smile:! Unfortunately it's not allowing me to reply to your private msg so could you perhaps msg me with your email/facebook details so we can communicate easier?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by varivarivari
Hey Kira, I am interested :smile:! Unfortunately it's not allowing me to reply to your private msg so could you perhaps msg me with your email/facebook details so we can communicate easier?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope you got my message, I wasn't able to reply to this thread earlier. Maybe studentroom is having some technical problems
Original post by KiraM97
Hope you got my message, I wasn't able to reply to this thread earlier. Maybe studentroom is having some technical problems

Just emailed you there :smile:
I have an offer for English and journalism too. Although I've spoken to Kira before, hi! :smile: is anyone else going to be studying journalism? I've yet to find anyone on here except for one person

Quick Reply

Latest