The Student Room Group

He says he likes me but doesn't feel anything beyond that.

I was texting the guy I'm dating last night, we've been on five dates.
Last date was very very romantic with each other and couldn't help ourselves but snog eachother all the time.

All was going well, we'd send kiss emoji, call each other babe etc.

Then all of a sudden he just stopped, and last night we were talking and he said that "Well I like you, but I don't really feel anything beyond that tbh"

He kept saying how he can't see himself having a serious relationship until after uni but can see himself having a less serious one along the way. Also saying how work needs to
Come first and feelings after. He has exams in less than a month. He's super stressed out about them.

The conversation was normal and he was saying how he told his mum about me the other day and how maybe I should tell mine.

Then boom at 1amish the texting turns to his feelings "And it's not that I don't like youBecause I do But I dunno Maybe I'm just incapable of liking people"

Please please help me. I don't know what to do? What are your thoughts

I've literatelly been up all night thinking about this, I felt sick to the bottom of my stomach and wanted to cry.
Original post by Anonymous
Last date was very very romantic with each other and couldn't help ourselves but snog eachother all the time.

Then all of a sudden he just stopped, and last night we were talking and he said that "Well I like you, but I don't really feel anything beyond that tbh"

He kept saying how he can't see himself having a serious relationship until after uni but can see himself having a less serious one along the way. Also saying how work needs to
Come first and feelings after. He has exams in less than a month. He's super stressed out about them.

The conversation was normal and he was saying how he told his mum about me the other day and how maybe I should tell mine.

Then boom at 1amish the texting turns to his feelings "And it's not that I don't like youBecause I do But I dunno Maybe I'm just incapable of liking people"

I've literatelly been up all night thinking about this, I felt sick to the bottom of my stomach and wanted to cry.

This does sound really confusing and maybe you need to confront him with a bit of sass.
Omg this has happened to me...are we dating the same guy? I'm not kidding XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

does he want to be your friend?
Reply 4
Original post by missytwinpeaks
Omg this has happened to me...are we dating the same guy? I'm not kidding XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe we are haha. Is he Jewish?
I read this as he doesn't like you but still wants everything apart from a relationship.
First thought.. He wants to keep it casual.
I don't think so ... He drinks a lot and likes rugby.

Posted from TSR Mobile
and couldn't help ourselves but snog eachother all the time.

who the **** still uses the word snog
1. He's more interested in his exams as he and you should be. they are his priority.
2. He is confused himself about what he wants or doesnt want.He likes you a bit but likes other things more. hence the mixed signals.

Dont waste your time worrying about it, do your exams and see what he's like after exams. Maybe keep in contact over the summer.
He likes you but not enough for a relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending