The Student Room Group

GCSE science papers help

So from my exam timetable I can see that the chemistr and physics is split into c1,c2 and c3 and p1,p2 and p3 but how come my biology paper is on split into paper 1 and paper 2. Plus does anyone know what comes on paper 1 and 2 (so i can start revising only paper 1 stuff now)?

Is this the same for anyone else or is our school just messed up?
Original post by I'm-so-screwed
So from my exam timetable I can see that the chemistr and physics is split into c1,c2 and c3 and p1,p2 and p3 but how come my biology paper is on split into paper 1 and paper 2. Plus does anyone know what comes on paper 1 and 2 (so i can start revising only paper 1 stuff now)?

Is this the same for anyone else or is our school just messed up?

Are you doing seperate science gcses? If so i think they ve just missed one off.
Well since you are doing triple award for both chemistry and physics, I think it's a mistake and you should be doing triple award (b1, b2 and b3) for biology too.
I could give you more information, but i need to know what examboard you are working under?
Original post by homeland.lsw
Well since you are doing triple award for both chemistry and physics, I think it's a mistake and you should be doing triple award (b1, b2 and b3) for biology too.
I could give you more information, but i need to know what examboard you are working under?

Ok so it turns out we're doing AQA for chemistry and physics but Edexl for biology.
Do you know what's the difference between the paper 1 and 2 for biology because I wanna start with only revising paper 1 stuff.
Original post by I'm-so-screwed
Ok so it turns out we're doing AQA for chemistry and physics but Edexl for biology.
Do you know what's the difference between the paper 1 and 2 for biology because I wanna start with only revising paper 1 stuff.

Ah the problem is I'm doing AQA for all sciences, so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to give you any info on the edexcel exam.
Original post by homeland.lsw
Ah the problem is I'm doing AQA for all sciences, so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to give you any info on the edexcel exam.

ok no worries, I'll google it or something
Never seen anyone do 2 different exam boards for the sciences.
edexcel splits biology into B1,2 & 3 aswell

Quick Reply

Latest