The Student Room Group

What car is everyone driving?

Scroll to see replies

I'm driving a Toyota Yaris with a bashed up back bumper, no working heating, radio or back windscreen wipers and a broken glovebox that falls open over every bump in the road. I love it x)
Original post by FireFreezer77
Lets see what the people of TSR are driving.
Learning or Passed, what car are you driving?

Im driving a Red Fiat Grande Punto.

I'm learning in a little green/blue ford fiesta :biggrin: Third hand, 15 years old and still going strong!!
No worries.
Ah that makes sense. I'm my own insurance which is why is so expensive now.
They are indeed. I don't think there's such thing as a bad Audi. They're all brilliant.

Yeah I guess so.
It is indeed. I saw one a few years ago at a show. It raced a new XKR and won.
I haven't seen that one before. It was created from there LeMans race winner so it can't be bad!

Ahh I see! It was cheaper on my dad's as his is an older car, but my parents didn't really trust me with a 2.0 :rofl: £1300 on your own insurance isn't bad at all - there is someone in my year who pays £2200 per year on a Corsa!!
Neither do I, fantastic cars!

Did you? Haha wow that sounds brilliant! Really? Woah!! :eek:
Oh right I see - cool!!
Original post by Amellia123
Ahh I see! It was cheaper on my dad's as his is an older car, but my parents didn't really trust me with a 2.0 :rofl: £1300 on your own insurance isn't bad at all - there is someone in my year who pays £2200 per year on a Corsa!!
Neither do I, fantastic cars!

Did you? Haha wow that sounds brilliant! Really? Woah!! :eek:
Oh right I see - cool!!

Ah fair enough. I doubt mine would trust me with a 2.0 either. Wow thats a lot for a Corsa. I know someone who pays £1800 for theirs. I have a black box and it would be a lot more if i didnt have it.
Indeed they are! There was actually a new R8 in my college recently. Theyre a brave person!

Yeah it was pretty cool!
Yeah. Sounds good.
Learning in a 4 door Corsa. Will be driving a 2 door 1.2 58 Corsa when I pass though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah fair enough. I doubt mine would trust me with a 2.0 either. Wow thats a lot for a Corsa. I know someone who pays £1800 for theirs. I have a black box and it would be a lot more if i didnt have it.
Indeed they are! There was actually a new R8 in my college recently. Theyre a brave person!

Yeah it was pretty cool!
Yeah. Sounds good.

Haha yeah it was quite a 'powerful' car (for an everyday car). Yeah I thought so too, and does having a black box reduce it by quite a bit then?
Aw wow really!!! Haha a very brave soul indeed! :lol:
Haha yeah it was quite a 'powerful' car (for an everyday car). Yeah I thought so too, and does having a black box reduce it by quite a bit then?
Aw wow really!!! Haha a very brave soul indeed! :lol:

I can imagine haha. It does seem like rather a lot.
Yeah it does reduce it. But it monitors how you drive. So it watches your speed, braking, acceleration, where you drive, the time of day you drive and you cant drive at night. But i saved around £500 with it.
Yeah it was a nice suprise to see it there. They were indeed haha. I wouldnt do that.
Learning in a Ford Fiesta - getting a Mini One 1.6 if I pass hopefully next week :colondollar:
I can imagine haha. It does seem like rather a lot.
Yeah it does reduce it. But it monitors how you drive. So it watches your speed, braking, acceleration, where you drive, the time of day you drive and you cant drive at night. But i saved around £500 with it.
Yeah it was a nice suprise to see it there. They were indeed haha. I wouldnt do that.

Ahh right I see, so its almost like having an instructor in the car with you monitoring how your doing! That's a really big saving - I didn't realise they co reduce it by that much!

Haha I be it was!! Yeah id be scared of it getting keyed or dinted!
Ahh right I see, so its almost like having an instructor in the car with you monitoring how your doing! That's a really big saving - I didn't realise they co reduce it by that much!

Haha I be it was!! Yeah id be scared of it getting keyed or dinted!

Yeah, its a little annoying but its not too bad. It is a big saving but im not keen on being watched all the time.

Yeah haha! Indeed. Lots of cars here do get dinted so it probably wasnt the best decision.
Original post by dalejb1234
Learning in a Ford Fiesta - getting a Mini One 1.6 if I pass hopefully next week :colondollar:

I learned in a Fiesta too. Not a bad choice.
Good luck with your test!
Reply 71
Original post by JC.
Something old, American, Left hand drive, and probably a bit silly...

Nice. :smile:
Original post by JC.
Something old, American, Left hand drive, and probably a bit silly...

Is it a Ford Thunderbird?
Currently I have a Suzuki Ignus. Before that was a Rover 45 and a Kia Picanto.
Reply 74
Original post by Azhar Rana

No, it's a Dodge.

It's a bit rare, even in america. 2 year production only.
Scroll down to the seventy two section if you're interested...

http://tinyurl.com/zhvnxz2
Original post by Spock's Socks
Currently I have a Suzuki Ignus. Before that was a Rover 45 and a Kia Picanto.

The Suzuki seems like an interesting little car. Haven't seen too many of them around.
Original post by Azhar Rana

As someone else mentioned, it's a Dodge. Specifically a Dodge [Dart] Demon.
Original post by JC.
No, it's a Dodge.

It's a nice car. I've seen one before somewhere.
Original post by JC.
No, it's a Dodge.

Wow, lovely!
Corsa aka the chavmobile.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending