Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Yeaaay :party:

I'll see as well :cool:

:ahee:

Perfect then \o/
Oh my god xD you're a warrior :' ) !

Haha yup
Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha :biggrin: Its okay :tongue: Come to think of it, it was kind of amusing :lol:

Oooo sounds fun :ahee: and same really, ive done a bit but not much today!!

Amellia has been revising gene therapy or biology (and the laptop is very slow also :tongue: )
And of course I will!!!! :wink:

Haha phew! :awesome:

Haha I do love writing stories but I need long enough to plan and write it. I haven't started yet and I need to memorise it for tomorrow:mmm:

Ooh gene therapy sounds interesting:yep: (haha thought so) cool! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha good good!! :hugs: What has SassKing been up to on this fine morning? :tongue:

Original post by Matrix123
Haha woo! :biggrin:
Awww sorry about that! Maybe I should...:getmecoat:

Matrix has been trying to get some homework done - that is writing a story. Whoop whoop! :ahee:

What else has Amellia been doing besides visiting her friend. Is Amellia busy atm or is her laptop slow? (Maybe she could check out GvB?) :wink:

I am rather spiffing actually :yep:

What have you been up to so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing particularly eventful other than listening to an Echo and the Bunnymen concert from 1981 :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
Nothing particularly eventful other than listening to an Echo and the Bunnymen concert from 1981 :tongue:

Ooh cool! You must be having fun:yep: do you prefer their earlier songs around this time or some of their later stuff? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Yeaaay :party:

I'll see as well :cool:

:ahee:

Perfect then \o/
Oh my god xD you're a warrior :' ) !

Haha yes you will!! Ill dry it in a about 10 mins then you can see :tongue:
Haha yup

Haha phew! :awesome:

Haha I do love writing stories but I need long enough to plan and write it. I haven't started yet and I need to memorise it for tomorrow:mmm:

Ooh gene therapy sounds interesting:yep: (haha thought so) cool! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh I see.. it takes ages to plan!! Ahh I forgot you haven't broken up for the holidays yet!! :eek: You will do fine - I hope it goes well!!! :smile:

Its okay - quite in depth and heavy going :tongue: (yes unfortunately) :biggrin:
Ooh cool! You must be having fun:yep: do you prefer their earlier songs around this time or some of their later stuff? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I do :smile: They were great in 1981, although I do like later stuff too...
(edited 8 years ago)

Hahaha sounds more fun than what I'm doing :tongue: I hope you are enjoying it!! :biggrin:
Arhh.... when you fancy a Mars bar and cant reach them because someone put them too high up in the cupboard..... :colonhash:
Arhh.... when you fancy a Mars bar and cant reach them because someone put them too high up in the cupboard..... :colonhash:

I have to help my mum reach stuff sometimes :lol:
Ahhh I see.. it takes ages to plan!! Ahh I forgot you haven't broken up for the holidays yet!! :eek: You will do fine - I hope it goes well!!! :smile:

Its okay - quite in depth and heavy going :tongue: (yes unfortunately) :biggrin:

Yes it does! I was thinking about writing my own spin on the hobbit. It would be The Commander and it'd be all about a mission for the perfect rice pudding. Then I realised my teacher probably wouldn't appreciate as much as one should so I'm back to square one :rofl:
Thanks! :smile:

Ahh right - good luck with that!
Yeah I do :smile: They were great in 1981, although I do prefer later stuff too...

So basically, just most of their songs here and there? :tongue: Fair enough. Have you got anything planned for later on today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Grrr Little Amellia :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have to help my mum reach stuff sometimes :lol:

Haha aww same (sometimes) - my mum is littler than me :lol: I end up having to climb on the work top and dicing with death :rofl:

Grrr Little Amellia :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was actually my dad - he hid them from my sister so she didn't gorge on them :rofl:
Yes it does! I was thinking about writing my own spin on the hobbit. It would be The Commander and it'd be all about a mission for the perfect rice pudding. Then I realised my teacher probably wouldn't appreciate as much as one should so I'm back to square one :rofl:

So basically, just most of their songs here and there? :tongue: Fair enough. Have you got anything planned for later on today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha Matrix I actually read the first line and thought it was serious :rofl: Haha when I did GCSE someone got 20/24 on the last question (for Eng Lang) for writing about what was basically a rehash of a Sherlock episode :lol:

Haha thank you!!! :biggrin:
Haha yes you will!! Ill dry it in a about 10 mins then you can see :tongue:

YAY :awesome:
Haha aww same (sometimes) - my mum is littler than me :lol: I end up having to climb on the work top and dicing with death :rofl:

It was actually my dad - he hid them from my sister so she didn't gorge on them :rofl:

These are truly dangerous times for Amellia (A.K.A Commander Aryad Hades of the 501st Legion). Her great wit and wisdom is not enough to prevent the risk of a terrible downfall. She must prepare to look death in the eyes and come to terms with her fate. A simple misplacement of her footing and it could all end here. The question in mind, does Amellia have what it takes? All of the battles she has overcome have lead her here. Now, in desperate need of the mars bar, she must cautiously step around the perilous objects placed at her feet in order to ensure of her safety. A final step past the fruit bowl and just skimming the chocolate box, Amellia has found herself at the cupboard. All that is left is for her to take the chosen mars bar and make a safe trip back down from the work top. It appears that the true ninja in Amellia has been unleashed :ninja:

Ohh fair enough, good on Amellia's dad! We can't have Little Amellia eating all of the mars bars now, can we? GOSH LITTLE AMELLIA! :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha Matrix I actually read the first line and thought it was serious :rofl: Haha when I did GCSE someone got 20/24 on the last question (for Eng Lang) for writing about what was basically a rehash of a Sherlock episode :lol:

Haha thank you!!! :biggrin:

Haha yeah I've been in a really jokey mood today. Wow they did great! :tongue: Haha I guess watching Sherlock really does come in handy then!

You're welcome :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, pretty much :tongue: 81' and 83' were great years for them, but I would of gone to seem them anytime from 1980 until 1988 (they broke up that year). No, not really :tongue: Yourself? :smile:
You're welcome :wink:

I looked through your blog just now and I must say that I really enjoyed reading it. The topic of student life is something that does interest me. I found it nice to look at some of the processes you followed and your reasonings for your chosen uni. It's also well written and contains plenty of useful advice which I will keep in mind. I think this is a fantastic start to your blog.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so so much!! I really enjoy writing it and love that it could help someone!! Who knows where it may take me but for the minute it's just such a nice way to express myself!
There will be more to come, about a range of stuff so keep your eyes peeled! :P

Thank you again,
Bea
These are truly dangerous times for Amellia (A.K.A Commander Aryad Hades of the 501st Legion). Her great wit and wisdom is not enough to prevent the risk of a terrible downfall. She must prepare to look death in the eyes and come to terms with her fate. A simple misplacement of her footing and it could all end here. The question in mind, does Amellia have what it takes? All of the battles she has overcome have lead her here. Now, in desperate need of the mars bar, she must cautiously step around the perilous objects placed at her feet in order to ensure of her safety. A final step past the fruit bowl and just skimming the chocolate box, Amellia has found herself at the cupboard. All that is left is for her to take the chosen mars bar and make a safe trip back down from the work top. It appears that the true ninja in Amellia has been unleashed :ninja:

Ohh fair enough, good on Amellia's dad! We can't have Little Amellia eating all of the mars bars now, can we? GOSH LITTLE AMELLIA! :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

This sounds an amazing novel. The Guardian have rated it at 5 stars.
Yeah, pretty much :tongue: 81' and 83' were great years for them, but I would of gone to seem them anytime from 1980 until 1988 (they broke up that year). No, not really :tongue: Yourself? :smile:

Ahhh fair enough. Well, they went on for a fair bit. I mean, you hear of groups who are (seem) great then they split up like 5 years later :tongue:
OK, me neither tbh :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest