The Student Room Group

Mum of Eight Facing Eviction

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TaintedLight
Poor people are just easy targets. Media (and you) mistakenly think that benefits are freely given out to workshy dishonest buzzards who just spend it on drink, drugs and partying. Far from the truth. Yes, I acknowledge there will be some who will milk the system but such people are really quantitatively irrelevant.

If benefits enables the poor and the stupids to live in a lesser subpar setting I'm happily supporting it.

If she couldn't afford 8 kids she should not have had 8 kids. To sum it up she is a low life chavy whore who thinks she can use our money to do what she wants. I will smile knowing her benefits are cut :colone:
Original post by Donald J Trump
You have failed to answer my question, do you think 20k a year is sustainable? I grew up in a working class family when we added our tax credits to the NMW which my dad earned we had a take home of about 15k for a family of 5. That was 3k per family member. She used to recieve 26k for her family which os over 3 k per child. The dad needs to be accountantable hes probably a drug dealer and seperated from the woman so he paid jack. Furthermore she sets the example to her kids to have a massive family and get 20k plus in benefits. She is no class she has zero income which doesn't come from the state. I would pull the plug on her funding and force the kids into care. Evict ASAP

Heh thats a well ignorant answer you clearly dont understand how expensive it is to put children in care or the effect it has on them. You cnat win i a stuation like this, so although 20k is not good and her selfishness is deplorable it doesnt seem like a smart move to put them in care, which would cost from £240,000 to over £1m dependong on whethe they went into foster or residential care. That is even les sustainable.

Your choice would be stupid in punishing the children for failings of the parent.
Original post by Katty3
I've told them the cost of putting children in care. They won't listen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries Katty they can remain ignorant.
I think she is a filthy, disgusting cum bin and her and her 8 spunk rats can live on the street
Original post by 999tigger
Heh thats a well ignorant answer you clearly dont understand how expensive it is to put children in care or the effect it has on them. You cnat win i a stuation like this, so although 20k is not good and her selfishness is deplorable it doesnt seem like a smart move to put them in care, which would cost from £240,000 to over £1m dependong on whethe they went into foster or residential care. That is even les sustainable.

Your choice would be stupid in punishing the children for failings of the parent.

The sustainable option will be for her to get into work , then I dont mind her getting some help. Alternatively she can pass 4 of them over to the father or his family because if he works thats reduced some welfare I dont mind helping people with welfare but she has raped the Treasury on this one
Reply 65
Personally I think its People with morals like the OP who's Partner's are the ones Sleeping with women like this poor unfortunate destitute in the first place
(edited 8 years ago)
The sustainable option will be for her to get into work , then I dont mind her getting some help. Alternatively she can pass 4 of them over to the father or his family because if he works thats reduced some welfare I dont mind helping people with welfare but she has raped the Treasury on this one

But you have to deal with reality. Ofc the better methods is that she works, but she will probably get more with wtc and then theres the childcare to think of.

If 20k is raping the treasury then £1m is raping the entire government.
Better family planning and better education. I agree with restructing benefits to two children , but it takes time to work in. Pitting children in care is a disaster and should only be used as a last resort. Thus your previous comments about care were woefully ill informed and ignorant.

I hope you are just as keen on tax evaders.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by YaliaV
If a woman has 20 kids she can't afford, should we just keep throwing money at her?

Should we condemn her and her children to a lifetime of poverty, misery, homelessness and starvation while others in our society have more money than they could ever hope to spend?
Reply 68
Original post by TSRFT8
Single mum-of-eight Marie Buchan is facing eviction from her new home after being taken to court over £4,000 in unpaid rentBut the 33-year-old has blamed the government’s benefits cap for her situation, saying she cannot cope on the maximum annual £20,000 hand-outs.

Thoughts?

Personally i dont understand why she is complaining about benefit cuts, she has 8 children and has basically ruined the lives of 8 kids. In addition i hate people who think they have a ENTITLEMENT to tax payers money. The tax payer did not ask you too have 8 kids and why exactly do you have 8 kids when you cant even get a job.Also she claims she works 21 hour days looking after the kids, so cant work. Another excuse to add to her pathetic trail.

I feel no sympathy for her, it was her choice to have kids, 1 is understandable as circumstances change 2 is also fine. But having EIGHT when you never had a job is the kind of scum which needs to be punished. Her eviction should teach her a lesson, otherwise number 9 will also be on the tax payer.

What if it was your partner who was responsible for at least one of those kids - how would you feel if she turned round and said you look after it?
Original post by EccentricDiamond
I think she is a filthy, disgusting cum bin and her and her 8 spunk rats can live on the street

That's as may be, but luckily benefits aren't given out based on the whims and feels of a delicate flower like yourself, they are given out equitably as a legal entitlement under need-based eligibility conditions.

I dont want blacks in my house,no thanks

Wot
Original post by HotFlash
Evict her and put her kids in care. Maybe then she will close her legs.

As much as she deserves it, it isn't fare on the kids and as said above actually cost a lot more in the long run.

According the the latest article on the Mirror(garbage source I know) she is faced with the prospect of having to do 16 hours per week of work to get extra income over the benefits cap. Boo fuc*kin hoo, welfare is supposed to be a safety net, not a lifestyle choice.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-eight-marie-buchan-avoids-7556390
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mojojojo101
Should we condemn her and her children to a lifetime of poverty, misery, homelessness and starvation while others in our society have more money than they could ever hope to spend?

Obviously, it's only the moral thing to do. The rich people must have worked so hard if they're that rich! And think of all the jobs and wealth they've created! What's a few lives compared to that?
Original post by JamesN88
As much as she deserves it, it isn't fare on the kids and as said above actually cost a lot more in the long run.

According the the latest article on the Mirror(garbage source I know) she is faced with the prospect of having to do 16 hours per week of work to get extra income over the benefits cap. Boo fuc*kin hoo, welfare is supposed to be a safety net, not a lifestyle choice.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-eight-marie-buchan-avoids-7556390

If we let her off then her kids won't learn. Put them in care and they will realise when they're older how much a cxnt their mother was for not keeping her legs shut.
But you have to deal with reality. Ofc the better methods is that she works, but she will probably get more with wtc and then theres the childcare to think of.

If 20k is raping the treasury then £1m is raping the entire government.
Better family planning and better education. I agree with restructing benefits to two children , but it takes time to work in. Pitting children in care is a disaster and should only be used as a last resort. Thus your previous comments about care were woefully ill informed and ignorant.

I hope you are just as keen on tax evaders.

Evaders should be nailed just as hard
Original post by mojojojo101

Most people earn their money and they're entitled to do what they want with it. I feel sorry for her children, but I have no sympathy for her.
It's just ridiculous when people are given brand new houses for free just because they've decided to pop out some kids, in fact this is already happening near where I live brand new houses are always being built and then they are given to people with over 6+ kids all on benefits and haven't worked a day in their life. Even my old primary school has to be extended as the school clearly can't cope with the number of children in the local area. What makes it more pathetic is why should the tax payer fund her she shouldn't be having 8 kids when she clearly can't afford to, and where is the dad he should be helping her out and contributing towards the rent.
This country has the highest birth rate in Europe and we shouldn't be showering money at people who have decided to have 8 kids as it would encourage even more people to just pop out kids and not bother to work
Reply 76
Britain is a wealthy country and should not be evicting a large family into a homeless situation because they've had their benefits cut resulting in rent arrears. That doesn't serve any common good. There's no need for it.
Original post by scrotgrot
But then I expect you will whinge when we have to bring in immigrants to plug the demographic gap. Because of income insecurity, social isolation, rampant careerism and inflated house prices, middle-class people only have 1 kid in their late 30s. This woman is doing brave, sterling work, ****ing for Britain's future and making up for 8 of these put-upon middle-class couples.

She does have an entitlement to taxpayers' money by the way. The law, admittedly including the benefit cap, literally entitles her to it.

I'll ask you the same question I always ask people who moan about benefits, and to which I have unsurprisingly never had an answer: if it's all so great, why don't you give up your job and have 8 kids?

What if the 8 kids have grown up to become adults and instead of working they actually repeat the cycle of poping out even more kids without the intention of working
Original post by Katty3
I've told them the cost of putting children in care. They won't listen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its funny you are advocating your left wing crap but failed to reply to my perfectly reasonable response. Im guessing my judgement of you was spot on...

Do any of you know or appreciate what the costs of putting a child into care are? Perhaps find out before advocating it.

Again another left wing idiot, since all of you are SOOOO bothered why dont you stop crying and pay her YOURSELF. The proble with you is you just expect the rich to do everything for you and you too just sit and whine about this and that. **** off and stop complaining if you feel so bad take some of your money and hand it to her.
Original post by scrotgrot
But then I expect you will whinge when we have to bring in immigrants to plug the demographic gap. Because of income insecurity, social isolation, rampant careerism and inflated house prices, middle-class people only have 1 kid in their late 30s. This woman is doing brave, sterling work, ****ing for Britain's future and making up for 8 of these put-upon middle-class couples.

She does have an entitlement to taxpayers' money by the way. The law, admittedly including the benefit cap, literally entitles her to it.

I'll ask you the same question I always ask people who moan about benefits, and to which I have unsurprisingly never had an answer: if it's all so great, why don't you give up your job and have 8 kids?

I have no problem with that, their better than the scrouging parasites in this country. I would gladly swap this lady for a refugee who will work and contribute to the economy

And in response to your question, firstly im male so.. Secondly if i was female i have things called morals and i dont expect hard working people to pay for my kids because i cant keep my legs closed.

Quick Reply