The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thomb
You're a apple head then?

definitely, have accumulated them all over the last 10 years or so though and a couple of the iPhones are hand me downs (swore Id never have one but broke my phone and got the iPhone 3 from my dad as a back up then couldn't go back to any other phone). Had wanted a macbook since I was about 12 and finally got one when i was 19 (that was a couple of years ago)
Reply 41
I can proudly say NONE!
None.
Reply 43
Original post by stephannalee
definitely, have accumulated them all over the last 10 years or so though and a couple of the iPhones are hand me downs (swore Id never have one but broke my phone and got the iPhone 3 from my dad as a back up then couldn't go back to any other phone). Had wanted a macbook since I was about 12 and finally got one when i was 19 (that was a couple of years ago)

Would you ever buy anything other than Apple?
Original post by Thomb
Would you ever buy anything other than Apple?

Yeah of course just at this moment in time most of my stuff is apple, but not planning on buying any new electronics until any of them break so hopefully it'll be a few years, don't really care about getting the newest stuff as long as what I own is functional
Reply 45
are you on about makeup or technology
Original post by Thomb
Are you a Mac Head?

6 iPhones in my household. As well as 2 iPads and a Mac.

In terms of quality and the look of apple products, they're great!
I have a 6-year-old iPod Touch. That's it for apple products. Big hater if I'm honest.
Reply 48
Original post by Federerr
6 iPhones in my household. As well as 2 iPads and a Mac.

In terms of quality and the look of apple products, they're great!

Six? That's a bit excessive isn't it?
Oh man I definitely thought this was a make up thread :frown:

Macbook Air, iMac, iPad mini, and iPhone 6.

Original post by Thomb

Not at all excessive depending on how many people are in the house? If there are 6 people in his house and they all have an iPhone that's not excessive. Technically in my house there are 5 of us with iPhones and a few old iPhone models banging about (a couple of 4s and a 3 somewhere)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Thomb

Six people in the house = 6 iPhones.
Original post by Thomb
Are you or do you consider yourself to be an apple head? :biggrin:

Hahaha... maybe both:colondollar:
Lets be honest, apple are shite. They overcharge for everything and make little changes to new devices and have to have a bigger screen just to fit 1080p. Android phones are miles better for their prices.
For the price of their macs you could build your own pc or buy Chromebook which does the same job.
I am typing on a MacBook, but it's the only Apple product I've got.
Original post by not_lucas1
Lets be honest, apple are shite. They overcharge for everything and make little changes to new devices and have to have a bigger screen just to fit 1080p. Android phones are miles better for their prices.
For the price of their macs you could build your own pc or buy Chromebook which does the same job.

You say that but I had an HTC that was the same price as my iPhone and the iPhone is so much more functional for me
Original post by Thomb
Would you ever consider anything else apart from apple?

No I grew up with apple products I feel quite unfamiliar with the other products.
Original post by stephannalee
You say that but I had an HTC that was the same price as my iPhone and the iPhone is so much more functional for me

Tell me something the iPhone did that your HTC couldn't
Automatically thought this would be about makeup. Disappointed :wink:

I don't own any apple products. I had an iPod a few years back.
Original post by not_lucas1
Tell me something the iPhone did that your HTC couldn't

Was mainly that I couldn't sync my calender from my phone to my laptop with the HTC and also couldn't set enough alarms on my HTC (was a limit of 10). In general just found the iPhone easier to work tbh and the HTC was too heavy/big (had the HTC 1). Not saying android phones aren't capable of doing what iPhones do but I only lasted 3 months before getting frustrated with the HTC
I have an IMAC,IPHONE and IPAD and we have over 10 products in my family!!!! I'm a big fan haha

Latest