The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by b_e_a_t_a
Thank you so so much!! I really enjoy writing it and love that it could help someone!! Who knows where it may take me but for the minute it's just such a nice way to express myself!
There will be more to come, about a range of stuff so keep your eyes peeled! :P

Thank you again,
Bea

You're welcome! That's great to hear, it'd be terrible trying to do a whole blog if you have no interest in it. Indeed:yep:
I shall! :wink:

You're welcome again! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
:rofl:

This sounds an amazing novel. The Guardian have rated it at 5 stars.

Woo! My future is sorted! *leans back, rests feet on table and relaxes with hands behind head* success is bliss! :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
These are truly dangerous times for Amellia (A.K.A Commander Aryad Hades of the 501st Legion). Her great wit and wisdom is not enough to prevent the risk of a terrible downfall. She must prepare to look death in the eyes and come to terms with her fate. A simple misplacement of her footing and it could all end here. The question in mind, does Amellia have what it takes? All of the battles she has overcome have lead her here. Now, in desperate need of the mars bar, she must cautiously step around the perilous objects placed at her feet in order to ensure of her safety. A final step past the fruit bowl and just skimming the chocolate box, Amellia has found herself at the cupboard. All that is left is for her to take the chosen mars bar and make a safe trip back down from the work top. It appears that the true ninja in Amellia has been unleashed :ninja:

Ohh fair enough, good on Amellia's dad! We can't have Little Amellia eating all of the mars bars now, can we? GOSH LITTLE AMELLIA! :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my God :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: haha I have actually fallen off before - its amazing that I'm still alive :lol: Matrix you utter genius :tongue: I got stuck the other day - hoisted myself up onto the work surface, got when I needed but was facing the wrong way to jump down :rofl: that was quite scary :lol:
Oooo nice to see you remembered my real name (titles included :tongue: )

Haha ikr!! Cant have little sis eating everything (she has a habit of eating ALL of th biscuits too) :lol:
Haha yeah I've been in a really jokey mood today. Wow they did great! :tongue: Haha I guess watching Sherlock really does come in handy then!

You're welcome :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww that's good - its been hilarious!!! They did didn't they? Yes - watching fictional tv really does count towards something :lol: someone also wrote a very rude story (well letter) which I shall now share on here :rofl:

:wink: :tongue: :smile: :biggrin:
:rofl:

This sounds an amazing novel. The Guardian have rated it at 5 stars.

I had to employ Matrix to write the novel seeing as SOMEONE *cough cough* was too busy...... :tongue: And didn't she do a fab job?!
Original post by Amellia123
Oh my God :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: haha I have actually fallen off before - its amazing that I'm still alive :lol: Matrix you utter genius :tongue: I got stuck the other day - hoisted myself up onto the work surface, got when I needed but was facing the wrong way to jump down :rofl: that was quite scary :lol:
Oooo nice to see you remembered my real name (titles included :tongue: )

Haha ikr!! Cant have little sis eating everything (she has a habit of eating ALL of th biscuits too) :lol:

Aww that's good - its been hilarious!!! They did didn't they? Yes - watching fictional tv really does count towards something :lol: someone also wrote a very rude story (well letter) which I shall now share on here :rofl:

:wink: :tongue: :smile: :biggrin:

Just realised, I probably should have spent my time writing my story and not that paragraph...oops! :colondollar:

Awww no! That must have been quite the experience. Indeed, you brave and tough soul! :tongue: Haha of course, it would be very rude of me to forget my master's real name :h:

Haha yes!
Little Amellia must save biscuits for Amellia:colonhash:

Haha we should create a rule book for Little Amellia :rofl:

Haha yeah! I'm pretty sure you mean you'll not share it instead of you'll now share it :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Just realised, I probably should have spent my time writing my story and not that paragraph...oops! :colondollar:

Awww no! That must have been quite the experience. Indeed, you brave and tough soul! :tongue: Haha of course, it would be very rude of me to forget my master's real name :h:

Haha yes!
Little Amellia must save biscuits for Amellia:colonhash:

Haha we should create a rule book for Little Amellia :rofl:

Haha yeah! I'm pretty sure you mean you'll not share it instead of you'll now share it :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha oh well... treat it as a warm up exercise :lol: :tongue:
It was - God I do some stupid thinks around the house... I used to have a habit of sliding down the banister or climbing on it and I always ended up falling down ono the set of stairs below :rofl: And goooooood........ thank goodness you remembered or a certain emoticon would have had to have made a swift return :tongue:

She really must - ahh well we hide them in a secret place now (she only has access to the oaties mwhahaha)

We actually should - my parents have tried but there is no reasoning with her :rofl:

Haha yes I meant I wouldn't share it (wooooops) Haha this is how bad I am at typing whilst watching biology videos :lol:
Hahaha oh well... treat it as a warm up exercise :lol: :tongue:
It was - God I do some stupid thinks around the house... I used to have a habit of sliding down the banister or climbing on it and I always ended up falling down ono the set of stairs below :rofl: And goooooood........ thank goodness you remembered or a certain emoticon would have had to have made a swift return :tongue:

She really must - ahh well we hide them in a secret place now (she only has access to the oaties mwhahaha)

We actually should - my parents have tried but there is no reasoning with her :rofl:

Haha yes I meant I wouldn't share it (wooooops) Haha this is how bad I am at typing whilst watching biology videos :lol:

Haha yup :smile:

Ooh dear! :eek:

Haha yes, we don't want that!:no:

Haha evil but a great idea!:yep: Haha awww :rofl:

Don't worry - the main thing is you concentrating on your biology :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yup :smile:

Ooh dear! :eek:

Haha yes, we don't want that!:no:

Haha evil but a great idea!:yep: Haha awww :rofl:

Don't worry - the main thing is you concentrating on your biology :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah.... its because there are 3 short staircases so if you climb on them its quite easy to fall through :rofl:
Hahaha no you don't... owww but naughty is so desperate to come out of his to cage to stretch his little legs :rofl:

Hahaha glad I have the Matrix seal of approval :lol: Its a shame she likes ALL biscuits (even rich tea - ewww)

Haha yeah I guess so! How has your plan been coming along? :wink:
Yeah.... its because there are 3 short staircases so if you climb on them its quite easy to fall through :rofl:
Hahaha no you don't... owww but naughty is so desperate to come out of his to cage to stretch his little legs :rofl:

Hahaha glad I have the Matrix seal of approval :lol: Its a shame she likes ALL biscuits (even rich tea - ewww)

Haha yeah I guess so! How has your plan been coming along? :wink:

Ohh right.

Haha I laughed so much at this! I think naughty should stay in its cage for now :tongue:

Indeed you do :wink: What!?:eek: wow, that makes things even more tricky...

I've decided on a title, main character (pretty much the only character) and a general plot. I've done the first three sentences of the story too. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had to employ Matrix to write the novel seeing as SOMEONE *cough cough* was too busy...... :tongue: And didn't she do a fab job?!

Whoever could you be referring to? :p:

Here, have an obscure and kind of bad quality but still great :lol: performance of All That Jazz from 1981. To say sorry for not being there to write the novel :lol:
[video="youtube;epvR8v43fM8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epvR8v43fM8[/video]
Ohh right.

Haha I laughed so much at this! I think naughty should stay in its cage for now :tongue:

Indeed you do :wink: What!?:eek: wow, that makes things even more tricky...

I've decided on a title, main character (pretty much the only character) and a general plot. I've done the first three sentences of the story too. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hhahaha oww but he is really annoying me - like throwing pens on the floor and smashing up my meccano! :tongue:

Hahha :wink: Yep.... you see what I mean now? :lol:

Ahh cool!! its coming together nicely then!:h:
Whoever could you be referring to? :p:

Here, have an obscure and kind of bad quality but still great :lol: performance of All That Jazz from 1981. To say sorry for not being there to write the novel :lol:
[video="youtube;epvR8v43fM8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epvR8v43fM8[/video]

Hmmm I have no idea..... does SassKing know? :tongue:
Hahaha :lol: Wait it was a live version?! Haha was very good :tongue: Yes that's to say where the hell have you been SassKing.... We've been waiting... :tongue: :rofl:
Hhahaha oww but he is really annoying me - like throwing pens on the floor and smashing up my meccano! :tongue:

:lol: He's so impatient :tongue:

Haha :rofl:
How could you, naughty? :unimpressed::colonhash::mmm:

Haha indeed I do...

Yes, but the actual writing is quite hard. I get "writer's block" very frequently :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmm I have no idea..... does SassKing know? :tongue:
Hahaha :lol: Wait it was a live version?! Haha was very good :tongue: Yes that's to say where the hell have you been SassKing.... We've been waiting... :tongue: :rofl:

Nope, no idea :tongue:
Yep, it was :tongue:

:lol:

Hmmm, well maybe I could at least contribute by doing the title :rofl:

Amellia & The Worktop of Doom

Hahahaha great title!:yep: I didn't realise my story was going into a book! :party:
It was just meant to be part of some David Attenborough documentary type thing :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol: He's so impatient :tongue:

He really is.... I think ill just leave him for a while

Haha :rofl:
How could you, naughty? :unimpressed::colonhash::mmm:

Haha indeed I do...

Yes, but the actual writing is quite hard. I get "writer's block" very frequently :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh God :rofl: Yes bad naughty!

Aww I see what you mean, I used to all the time when I did English! At least for the language exam you have 2 hrs 15? (if it hasn't chanced!) :smile:

Haha hmm... and very good!

Haha :rofl: yes yes sums it up rather nicely
He really is.... I think ill just leave him for a while

Oh God :rofl: Yes bad naughty!

Aww I see what you mean, I used to all the time when I did English! At least for the language exam you have 2 hrs 15? (if it hasn't chanced!) :smile:

Haha hmm... and very good!

Haha :rofl: yes yes sums it up rather nicely

Hahahaha yes! :tongue:
Yes, it's still the same. It's not long enough for me though! And my hand always hurts by the time I'm half way through :cry: :rofl:
Hahahaha yes! :tongue:
Yes, it's still the same. It's not long enough for me though! And my hand always hurts by the time I'm half way through :cry: :rofl:

Haha okay then :tongue:

Ahh I see, I always used to rush through it as I enjoyed having a rest at the end :lol: Someone fell asleep in the real thing when I did it!! Aww don't worry - you have plenty of time sort out exam timings :smile:
Haha okay then :tongue:

Ahh I see, I always used to rush through it as I enjoyed having a rest at the end :lol: Someone fell asleep in the real thing when I did it!! Aww don't worry - you have plenty of time sort out exam timings :smile:

Yup :biggrin:

Ahh right. Most people in my class manage to finish a lot earlier than me tbh :tongue: Haha wow! Thanks :h:

Latest