I really really REALLY don't care.
Reply 201
Original post by Vilvixtroxtri
Ok so 50 pakis died in paki-stan.
I really really REALLY don't care.

The deceased were innocent people.

Have a heart.
Original post by Hydeman
I wonder how long it will take the relevant department of the Pakistani government to tweet, 'terrorists have no religion.' Took only a few hours after Peshawar, if I remember rightly. :moon:

Good to see where your concerns lie.

Using a tragedy to promote your agenda :boring:
Original post by Oliver_94
This has nothing whatsoever to do with Islam so grow up

What is it to do with? I'm not so familiar with the Taliban in Pakistan.
Original post by Farm_Ecology
What is it to do with? I'm not so familiar with the Taliban in Pakistan.

The Taliban were created and funded by the west to battle the societ Union in Afghanistan. It later spilled into Pakistan and other neighbouring countries. The attacks from Taliban are most likely American, European or Israeli informants trying to give Islam a bad name
The Taliban were created and funded by the west to battle the societ Union in Afghanistan. It later spilled into Pakistan and other neighbouring countries. The attacks from Taliban are most likely American, European or Israeli informants trying to give Islam a bad name

Evidence?
Reply 207

I'm sure it was also American, European or Israeli informants that gave the Qur'an violent verses, and the Ottoman Empire power and influence right?????
Reply 208
I have a heart not for pakis/arabs - sand negroes/persians/turks/afghans/somalians/niggerians/sudanese/eritreans /indonesians/malaysians though who are evil barbaric savages.

You really have a problem somewhere my friend.
Evidence?

The governments control the media and all outlets. The only people who have exposed them and are out of Reach of the west are the Islamic nations, would that be sufficient evidence if I were to get it? Surely you must see the Taliban (as a western construct) must by convention be controlled by the west?
Original post by YERE
Listen up carefully you fool.

Whether i read the Quran in Arabic, or I read it in Chinese, whatever language i read it in doesn't matter, fact is I read it completely. Along with all your other ahadiths.

Plus why is the Arabic language so important? Was allah so dumb that he had to reveal some revelations to a guy who speaks an obscure language only 12% of the world speaks? Islam the so called religion for entire humanity should only be read in a language spoken by only 12% of the world, number is probably even smaller?

Now piss off you dummy, I don't have to google sh*t, I'm not another ignorant muslim like Oblivious that gets his crap from search engines.

making so many accounts everyday just to talk **** about muslims lmao really sad mate. you haven't read the quran and u know nothing about the hadith so stop chatting ****
Reply 211
Original post by SAhm95
making so many accounts everyday just to talk **** about muslims lmao really sad mate. you haven't read the quran and u know nothing about the hadith so stop chatting ****

What an amazing intellectually solid response to my question of why a religion that claims to be for all humanity has to be read and said in an obscure language that even Arabs find difficult.

Spoiler

The governments control the media and all outlets.

What about rival governments?

The only people who have exposed them and are out of Reach of the west are the Islamic nations, would that be sufficient evidence if I were to get it?

Depends what it is. I would like to see it though.

Surely you must see the Taliban (as a western construct) must by convention be controlled by the west?

The Taliban were set up to fight against the Soviet Union, but do not control it. Similar to how the Kurds are funded by the West, but not controlled by them.
Reply 213

The Taliban were set up to fight against the Soviet Union, but do not control it. Similar to how the Kurds are funded by the West, but not controlled by them.

Brilliant response!!
Original post by YERE
It's not that I do not need to know about the area, it's that i do not give a flying ƒuck about the area. What I do infact care about is are a group of terrorists justifying their terrorism by religion. And the death of innocent children for no reason other than Ideological islamic insanity. The fact that the Taliban killed over 900 school kids in retaliation to Operation Zarbeaz doesn't change their MANY other religiously motivated attacks.

Yes they JUSTIFY by religion as a facade here. It depends on which splinter of the Teherk-i-Taliban Pakistan you're referring to, at the end of the day. Killing 900 students may not mean anything to you, but let me assure it changes absolutely everything here. At the end of the day, religion does play a role no doubt, BUT there are other significant factors that come into play that form their agenda. Your perspective is TOO simplistic. Anyways I'd rather not discuss it anymore because I don't feel your ready to hear another perspective. Bye
What about rival governments?

Depends what it is. I would like to see it though.

But the 'mujahedeen' who were set up and funded by countries such as the US were initially controlled by the US in specific, before the became the Taliban
Reply 216
Original post by Ruby17
Yes they JUSTIFY by religion as a facade here. It depends on which splinter of the Teherk-i-Taliban Pakistan you're referring to, at the end of the day. Killing 900 students may not mean anything to you, but let me assure it changes absolutely everything here. At the end of the day, religion does play a role no doubt, BUT there are other significant factors that come into play that form their agenda. Your perspective is TOO simplistic. Anyways I'd rather not discuss it anymore because I don't feel your ready to hear another perspective. Bye

"Your perspective is TOO simplistic. Anyways I'd rather not discuss it anymore because I don't feel your ready to hear another perspective. "

Perspective, perspective perspective, blah blah blah.

If you had a decent one to present in the first place you would've done it by now without going around with this ambiguous tripe.
Original post by wdkmwd
"Your perspective is TOO simplistic. Anyways I'd rather not discuss it anymore because I don't feel your ready to hear another perspective. "

Perspective, perspective perspective, blah blah blah.

If you had a decent one to present in the first place you would've done it by now without going around with this ambiguous tripe.

That's nice. Bye
Reply 218
Original post by Ruby17
That's nice. Bye

Yawn
Original post by wdkmwd
What an amazing intellectually solid response to my question of why a religion that claims to be for all humanity has to be read and said in an obscure language that even Arabs find difficult.

Spoiler

Read the quran?!?!
Don't be silly.
Everyone knows that such a collection of nonsense is only for wiping your ass with it, like I do all the time.

Now you arab sand negro/paki, do us all civilized people a favor and go blow yourself up next to other arab sand negroes/ pakis like you , so that as many of you evil savages will die.

Original post by YERE
It's not that I do not need to know about the area, it's that i do not give a flying ƒuck about the area. What I do infact care about is are a group of terrorists justifying their terrorism by religion. And the death of innocent children for no reason other than Ideological islamic insanity. The fact that the Taliban killed over 900 school kids in retaliation to Operation Zarbeaz doesn't change their MANY other religiously motivated attacks.

ur the same person on 10+ accounts so don't quote me pretending and giving me that bullsh1t. I'm not gonna bother answering your question ur just gonna quote me back n forth so why should I waste my time with some little test tube who hates muslims cos he got bullied by some year 7 somali? You just literally sit behind a keyboard all day typing away yet in a real face to face conversation you probably wouldn't even be able to speak properly. My iq is actually dropping by dealing with people like u. ur so pathetic.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending