The Student Room Group

Are girls really worth it

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by alkaline.
have you ever considered maybe you are not worthy of a girl's sincere love and attention... and that's why they don't give it lol

Yeah,the problem with this is that we all know of men who are total scumbags who receive at least one woman's total love and attention.
Original post by Amellia123
Its okay - you can laugh really!!!
Haha after that last comment should really be me going into hiding :getmecoat: :lol:

Woo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha no Amellia! Come back!!! :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
Woo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha no Amellia! Come back!!! :tongue:

Haha :lol:

...................I'm Back!! :bubbles:
Sometimes I do feel like that seriously
Original post by alkaline.
I'm not saying we don't want men, but we don't need them, we'd make do without them and fare much better than men without women imo.

we can just cuddle females, girls don't get called "lesbo" for hugging another girl whereas guys get called "gay" for being affectionate to other males ngl.

Yeah probably agree with that.

Intimate contact with another female isn't the same though. Different hormones at work I guess.

Ultimately there is no doubt 'masculine energy' and 'feminine energy' complement each other. Even if that sounds a bit cringey.

:wink:
Haha :lol:

...................I'm Back!! :bubbles:

Yay!!! :party:
Yay!!! :party:

Haha :woo:

I think you will regret asking me to come back :lol:
Reply 87
Fwiw I tend to agree that women aren't worth the hassle.

In theory and in the short term they're great of course.Noones denying that.

It would also not be so bad if you lived in different houses -certainly the woman would be so much happier with her own bathroom of course-but living under the same roof as the average woman for years?

Nope.Not worth it.

Unless you actively wish to have a family of course.

Sometimes I will be watching a tv programme or movie and I will see a wonderful female character and think about what might have been-a good example is the Laura Linney character in a few episodes of Frazier.

But such women are scarce.

Good luck though to all guys out there looking for someone...
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha :woo:

I think you will regret asking me to come back :lol:

Not a chance! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmmmm

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
so your father gave your mum money and that's why they're together and you were born?

Spoiler

Paints a pretty picture, doesnt it
Original post by stefano865
Yeah probably agree with that.

Intimate contact with another female isn't the same though. Different hormones at work I guess.

Ultimately there is no doubt 'masculine energy' and 'feminine energy' complement each other. Even if that sounds a bit cringey.

:wink:

I understand and do admit we have internal drive to be near masculine energy and the hormone that boys give off. Being near females is nowhere near the same, and can be repulsive at times but girls can learn to love something else (to an extent) as odd as that might sound.

but tbh that craving would just build up and we'd cry about it not go and like try and take it out on someone else (like no offence a sex crazed man might do) like women without men is less likely to cause problems.

it sounds cringey but it's true.
Hmmmmm

Spoiler

Ugh you got me! Why did I click on the spoiler!? :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh you got me! Why did I click on the spoiler!? :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It had to be done.... :getmecoat:
One click too far Matrix...
It had to be done.... :getmecoat:
One click too far Matrix...

If you say so...
Indeed :frown:
:tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
That's 100 % true staying with the same girl for years gets old and boring, it's too expensive always looking to treat a girl daily, girls ain't worth it unless you proper love her and she loves you the same way, I only loved one girl she means the most to me
Yeah that's kinda true listen if you brake a girls heart would she ever forgive you
That one could be the love of your life I've made mistakes in the past life scars it's a tragedy
Original post by Anonymous
All girls are bitch moody users who only want 1 thing that's a mans money
Aww.

Did someone lose a fiver to his ex?
Men and women can be just as bad as each other. Plenty of relationships work out. For me personally I've chosen to stay alone unless someone somehow comes along who's special. Don't ever just blame women my ex bf I would have done anything for him, I forgave him so many times when I should have left and he destroyed me as a person and now I don't trust anyone or let anyone in. Abusive relationships are horrific and I've learnt it's allways the guys who preach that there the good guys there different they wouldn't hurt you. So don't tar one gender, when some guys will be abusive and cheat and no I didn't want his money I wanted some of his time is company, but he used me instead and admits it. I'll always love him thou and wish it hadn't been so bad

Quick Reply

Latest