The Student Room Group

Mum of Eight Facing Eviction

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EccentricDiamond
I think she is a filthy, disgusting cum bin and her and her 8 spunk rats can live on the street

I found this unimaginably funny I must say
Original post by 999tigger
Do any of you know or appreciate what the costs of putting a child into care are? Perhaps find out before advocating it.

Trust me, if I were running the care home, we'd be turning a profit...
Original post by TSRFT8

Again another left wing idiot, since all of you are SOOOO bothered why dont you stop crying and pay her YOURSELF. The proble with you is you just expect the rich to do everything for you and you too just sit and whine about this and that. **** off and stop complaining if you feel so bad take some of your money and hand it to her.

Not left wing at all, but i do bother to know what im talking about rather than making asrinishingly ignorant comments. Go and do some research so you know what you are talking about.

You have two choices for dealing with the immediate issue.

£20k v £230k-£1.1m. that's just cost and doesnt all the aspects of how messed up in care children get.
Original post by Slutty Salafi
Trust me, if I were running the care home, we'd be turning a profit...

I expect some of the care homes costing £120k a year manage to make a good profit as well. If you are that smart go and set one up.
I expect some of the care homes costing £120k a year manage to make a good profit as well. If you are that smart go and set one up.

We would be turning a profit without government grants by renting out the children for manual labour. I would buy a sack of oats in bulk for their evening meal
Not left wing at all, but i do bother to know what im talking about rather than making asrinishingly ignorant comments. Go and do some research so you know what you are talking about.

You have two choices for dealing with the immediate issue.

£20k v £230k-£1.1m. that's just cost and doesnt all the aspects of how messed up in care children get.

Or the third, make the parasite find a job and get the father to pay his side. You seem to have forgot that the tax payer didnt ask for her to have kids. Oh and i suggest YOU do some research and find out about this lady and what her views on the benefits system are. Evicting them as harsh as it is, just needs to happen as otherwise her children will follow the mothers footsteps. Why would they not almost 30k a year for popping out kids and sitting on your arse all day vs working 40-50 hour weeks.
(edited 8 years ago)
We would be turning a profit without government grants by renting out the children for manual labour. I would buy a sack of oats in bulk for their evening meal

Awesome good old child labour.
Awesome good old child labour.

For every benefit claim that is made, a hard working man is being robbed of the money he could be giving to his own family, it's disgusting and it's completely immoral
Original post by TSRFT8
Or the third, make the parasite find a job and get the father to pay his side. You seem to have forgot that the tax payer didnt ask for her to have kids. Oh and i suggest YOU do some research and find out about this lady and what her views on the benefits system are. Evicting them as harsh as it is, just needs to happen as otherwise her children will follow the mothers footsteps. Why would they not almost 30k a year for popping out kids and sitting on your arse all day vs working 40-50 hour weeks.

If you bother to follow the thread then you see i have no problem is saying shes selfish and irresponsible, which would also reflect on how she is able to tap onto the benefits sustem in this way. It still doesnt get you past the fact you have to deal with the here and now (dealing with reality seems to be beyond you) and your genius solution is to take the £1.1m alternative to £20k.

I quite agree with the limits for WTC to be restricted to 2 children (which should have happened a long time ago) as well as feckless father being made to pay for their offspring. Still doesnt mean you have the problems of dealing with the here and now.
For every benefit claim that is made, a hard working man is being robbed of the money he could be giving to his own family, it's disgusting and it's completely immoral

OK
If you bother to follow the thread then you see i have no problem is saying shes selfish and irresponsible, which would also reflect on how she is able to tap onto the benefits sustem in this way. It still doesnt get you past the fact you have to deal with the here and now (dealing with reality seems to be beyond you) and your genius solution is to take the £1.1m alternative to £20k.

I quite agree with the limits for WTC to be restricted to 2 children (which should have happened a long time ago) as well as feckless father being made to pay for their offspring. Still doesnt mean you have the problems of dealing with the here and now.

I just gave you an option, THEY FORCE HER to work or throw them all on the street. If she CARED for her kids she would work and if she chooses not too then well they are better off in care anyway. Tbh i would rather pay 1.1m (please do link me where you found such figures) then watch her raise kids. She has different fathers for the kids so its not like any of them share anything except a **** mother. As harsh as it is, until you apply this treatment to people, others will never learn. Labour and leftists love to sugarcoat every issue. No one will want to work if everyone gets the same free money as her.
Reply 91
Original post by YaliaV
Should they be ours to bear? If people weren't handed so much free money, then people like her wouldn't have such a big litter in the first place.

I COMPLETELY agree with you, but there's no point deviating from this point. What's pertinent now, is her children.
Original post by TSRFT8
I just gave you an option, THEY FORCE HER to work or throw them all on the street. If she CARED for her kids she would work and if she chooses not too then well they are better off in care anyway. Tbh i would rather pay 1.1m (please do link me where you found such figures) then watch her raise kids. She has different fathers for the kids so its not like any of them share anything except a **** mother. As harsh as it is, until you apply this treatment to people, others will never learn. Labour and leftists love to sugarcoat every issue. No one will want to work if everyone gets the same free money as her.

No probem with her working and should be encouraged, but who will employ her and shes still going to have to support 8 kids. This will just move her onto the wtc merrygoround where she would make even more money.

The correct solution has been made which is limiting benefits to two kids.

https://www.nao.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Children-in-care1.pdf

National Audit Office should be good enough for you.
Original post by spv
I COMPLETELY agree with you, but there's no point deviating from this point. What's pertinent now, is her children.

No the point made is completely right. You have too give these people harsh treatment so their scrounging friends and neighbors dont start getting any ideas. If you allow this to happen with the "but her kids" then whats stopping all the people on benefits having a few more kids and doing exactly the same? If you have so much sympathy then direct it towards, the people who NEED benefits because they are disabled but there isnt enough to go around because people like her are taking it. Towards the people slaving 40 hour weeks working nights just too make ends meet whilst she sits and watches TV all day.
Original post by Christ Redeems
I couldn't agree with you more.

Childbirth is a privilege, not a right. Why would she have so many children that she can't afford to look after without resorting to state hand-outs? Disgusting.

That is so stupid, having children is a rite. If she wishes then she can it is no ones place to stop her from having more children. The fact she is looking after 8 children is a reason and a valid excuse to not work. How do u expect women to form bonds and look after their children if they're working. Even if she was rich she still needs to bond with her children and raise them herself rather than put them with a nanny or nursery and let them raise her kids.
She needs time to breastfeed and care for her babies also. It is one of the best things about England is that they care for single mums and look after their population by providing an income for them when in need of one. It would be barbaric to do otherwise and to take away the ability for single mums to provide for their children would be stupid and leave England no morally better than the rest.
Original post by TSRFT8
Single mum-of-eight Marie Buchan is facing eviction from her new home after being taken to court over £4,000 in unpaid rentBut the 33-year-old has blamed the government’s benefits cap for her situation, saying she cannot cope on the maximum annual £20,000 hand-outs.

Thoughts?

Personally i dont understand why she is complaining about benefit cuts, she has 8 children and has basically ruined the lives of 8 kids. In addition i hate people who think they have a ENTITLEMENT to tax payers money. The tax payer did not ask you too have 8 kids and why exactly do you have 8 kids when you cant even get a job.Also she claims she works 21 hour days looking after the kids, so cant work. Another excuse to add to her pathetic trail.

I feel no sympathy for her, it was her choice to have kids, 1 is understandable as circumstances change 2 is also fine. But having EIGHT when you never had a job is the kind of scum which needs to be punished. Her eviction should teach her a lesson, otherwise number 9 will also be on the tax payer.
Are you a taxpayer?

Get the **** off your high horse and grow some humanity. Whatever your principles are, there's eight homeless children there whose mother can no longer look after them. Think about something other than money - maybe think about the children.
Reply 96
Original post by TSRFT8
No the point made is completely right. You have too give these people harsh treatment so their scrounging friends and neighbors dont start getting any ideas. If you allow this to happen with the "but her kids" then whats stopping all the people on benefits having a few more kids and doing exactly the same? If you have so much sympathy then direct it towards, the people who NEED benefits because they are disabled but there isnt enough to go around because people like her are taking it. Towards the people slaving 40 hour weeks working nights just too make ends meet whilst she sits and watches TV all day.

I AGREE, but now what? I guess in any situation, her kids suffer!
Original post by Squishy•
That is so stupid, having children is a rite.

According to who exactly? A crack-whore with no qualifications or income has a 'rite' to children? How selfish.

If she wishes then she can it is no ones place to stop her from having more children.

Sure, but that's her decision to make and she should bear the consequences of that decision.

People are welcome to make bad decisions, but why should tax-payers be forced to insure people against unconscionably bad and selfish decisions?

The fact she is looking after 8 children is a reason and a valid excuse to not work.

She didn't need to have children. And it is irresponsible to have children without having a stable income that means you know you can provide a basic standard of living for your children.

How do u expect women to form bonds and look after their children if they're working. Even if she was rich she still needs to bond with her children and raise them herself rather than put them with a nanny or nursery and let them raise her kids.

We are not arguing about maternity rights.

It is one of the best things about England is that they care for single mums and look after their population by providing an income for them when in need of one. It would be barbaric to do otherwise and to take away the ability for single mums to provide for their children would be stupid and leave England no morally better than the rest.

I agree, but for eight children? The line has to be drawn somewhere. Did she have eight children with one man, who then died, or were they all with different guys who all died? She can find 1-8 (for some reason I'm inclined toward the latter end of that range) men to impregnate her, but she cannot find a single man to financially support these children? This indicates potentially illegal and reprehensible behaviour on the men's part, but also terrible decision-making on her part also.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Tootles
Are you a taxpayer?

Get the **** off your high horse and grow some humanity. Whatever your principles are, there's eight homeless children there whose mother can no longer look after them. Think about something other than money - maybe think about the children.

I have humanity - Just not towards parasites scrounging and taking advantage of a system created to help people in NEED. Do you know how disgusting it is that she has had and ruined kids lives to be able to sit and do **** all and still get paid. Do you know how disgusting it is that people on benefits are told that the welfare state is TOO big and they cant get anymore money but she get almost 30k. Do you know how disgusting it is people work on minimum wage cleaning toilets and pay tax and have too see this lady get twice their income for free.

Also i said the children will be better on in care - You however need to get to the ground reality that the rich are not your slaves just because you have 8 kids. I could not give a **** you chose to have them it is now YOUR responsibility. If you cant put them in care and stop crying about the government cutting the cap.
Original post by Squishy•
That is so stupid, having children is a rite. If she wishes then she can it is no ones place to stop her from having more children. The fact she is looking after 8 children is a reason and a valid excuse to not work. How do u expect women to form bonds and look after their children if they're working. Even if she was rich she still needs to bond with her children and raise them herself rather than put them with a nanny or nursery and let them raise her kids.
She needs time to breastfeed and care for her babies also. It is one of the best things about England is that they care for single mums and look after their population by providing an income for them when in need of one. It would be barbaric to do otherwise and to take away the ability for single mums to provide for their children would be stupid and leave England no morally better than the rest.

Just delete this, Do you understand how ****ing ridiculous what you wrote is? "She needs time to breastfeed" Oh so the mothers who work dont have time? And dont care for their children. It would not be barbaric it would be common sense to stop this ******** which is happening all too often. The tax payers are not there to slave and work their socks off just so some chavy sket can survive. I would be more than sympathetic if she had 2-3 kids and lost her job or was disabled etc etc but EIGHT kids and her last job was a stripper, she is taking you bellends for a ride.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending