The Student Room Group

How Do You Feel About Men Wearing MakeUp?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Well check this then;

Cant even tell he's wearing it in the first one!!

yesssssssss
Original post by kurtrurnur
yesssssssss

I'm rather jealous of how good it actually looks!

Can you guess who he is :lol:
I'm rather jealous of how good it actually looks!

Can you guess who he is :lol:

the mighty nick rhodes of course :cool:
Original post by Leviathan1741
I think it can look quite attractive sometimes :smile:

can confirm :yep:

the mighty nick rhodes of course :cool:

:party: Yayy! :cool: Haha didn't expect anyone else to know!
:party: Yayy! :cool: Haha didn't expect anyone else to know!

who could mistake those flowing locks?!
who could mistake those flowing locks?!

Haha of course!! Haha he had such lovely features :blush: Where have you seen him before (other than if you like Duran Duran :tongue: )
I don't have any problem with guys wearing concealer or powder to cover spots; I'd love to see a blond guy wearing mascara to darken his eyelashes though
Haha of course!! Haha he had such lovely features :blush: Where have you seen him before (other than if you like Duran Duran :tongue: )

well my dad raised me to know the rock and 70s stuff he loved, so my mum fought back as hard as she could to get me to love 80s pop, educated me well haha
well my dad raised me to know the rock and 70s stuff he loved, so my mum fought back as hard as she could to get me to love 80s pop, educated me well haha

Hahaha same really - my dad likes 60/70s rock and punk, and my mum likes pop music :lol: They did indeed! Haha I really quite like Duran Duran :lol:
Hahaha same really - my dad likes 60/70s rock and punk, and my mum likes pop music :lol: They did indeed! Haha I really quite like Duran Duran :lol:

the type of music i listen to at any one time is super dependent on my mood but some like it hot is my all time favourite song, it's at its best when i have my headphones in on full blast :biggrin:
the type of music i listen to at any one time is super dependent on my mood but some like it hot is my all time favourite song, it's at its best when i have my headphones in on full blast :biggrin:

Yeah I see what you mean. And awesome!! Power Station were brilliant! I agree- have to have it really loud or it doesn't have the same effect :biggrin:
Reply 52
I think that it's weird personally but do whatever you like.
Reply 53
I don't even like women in makeup let alone men
Original post by Thomb
The eyeliner looks good but the lipstick. nah?

He's not wearing lipstick.
Reply 55
Well check this then;

Cant even tell he's wearing it in the first one!!

Nice very 80s... I'm not the kinda style personally.
Not my thing but I think it can look good
Original post by Jameel.n
Yeah I agree. But what would you think if you saw a straight dude wearing eye-liner, you'd instantly think his a bit fruity. Wouldn't you?:eyeball:

Eyeliner makes eyes pop and seem more vibrant, especially as you have coloured eyes (assuming thats you in your DP) your eyes will look beautz, and defo attract positive attention. Ok some people may think your a bit camp, but that doesnt mean you look bad.

BTW im sure in the past both men and women wore eyeliner....???? Like in Egyptian times.
If it suits them, why not :h: Well, it suits this guy at least :coma: Makeup is not just meant for the ladies :tongue:

(edited 8 years ago)
[video="youtube;8zavl4_1x3o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zavl4_1x3o[/video]

This bloke is a make up artist. Makes me feel sick.

Quick Reply