The Student Room Group

Mum of Eight Facing Eviction

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TSRFT8
I have humanity - Just not towards parasites scrounging and taking advantage of a system created to help people in NEED. Do you know how disgusting it is that she has had and ruined kids lives to be able to sit and do **** all and still get paid. Do you know how disgusting it is that people on benefits are told that the welfare state is TOO big and they cant get anymore money but she get almost 30k. Do you know how disgusting it is people work on minimum wage cleaning toilets and pay tax and have too see this lady get twice their income for free.

Also i said the children will be better on in care - You however need to get to the ground reality that the rich are not your slaves just because you have 8 kids. I could not give a **** you chose to have them it is now YOUR responsibility. If you cant put them in care and stop crying about the government cutting the cap.
Yes, I'm sure she had those children just because she wanted to shaft the government.

Also have you tried looking after eight children? Four? Two? One? Any number of children is hard work, and having eight is guaranteed to be more work than even a full-time job. Yet you make it sound as though she - and all other single mothers who are on benefits - just lounge around all day picking their arses.

The system is wrong, however you slice it. Sure, it's not right that the government are expected to foot the bill by so many people, but maybe there should be more support for these people to get into work, rather than bunging them a few quid to keep them off the streets.

I suppose you're against all welfare claimants as well, eh?
Original post by TSRFT8
Just delete this, Do you understand how ****ing ridiculous what you wrote is? "She needs time to breastfeed" Oh so the mothers who work dont have time? And dont care for their children. It would not be barbaric it would be common sense to stop this ******** which is happening all too often. The tax payers are not there to slave and work their socks off just so some chavy sket can survive. I would be more than sympathetic if she had 2-3 kids and lost her job or was disabled etc etc but EIGHT kids and her last job was a stripper, she is taking you bellends for a ride.

PRSOM. :lol:
Those poor children :frown: How selfish of her to have 8 children when she can't afford to give them a good life. If you have to rely on benefits to live/give your children what they need, you shouldn't be having children.
Original post by drowzee
Those poor children :frown: How selfish of her to have 8 children when she can't afford to give them a good life. If you have to rely on benefits to live/give your children what they need, you shouldn't be having children.

Her children are probably chavs with names like Wayne and Kylee who are out there throwing stones at buses and hurting animals, they don't deserve your sympathy
Original post by TSRFT8
Just delete this, Do you understand how ****ing ridiculous what you wrote is? "She needs time to breastfeed" Oh so the mothers who work dont have time? And dont care for their children. It would not be barbaric it would be common sense to stop this ******** which is happening all too often. The tax payers are not there to slave and work their socks off just so some chavy sket can survive. I would be more than sympathetic if she had 2-3 kids and lost her job or was disabled etc etc but EIGHT kids and her last job was a stripper, she is taking you bellends for a ride.

Okay are you dumb? Tax payers slave and work their socks off? Haha as if. And you are clearly unaware that a very minuscule percentage of your pay (for slaving and working your socks off) goes towards benefits.
You are stupid, you make it out like tax payers work so hard for very little money. That's is so untrue, the people who work are working for the money they know they'll get, they don't work aspiring to get their tax money you bozo.
Who gives a damn about what history or lifestyle this woman has, you are in no place to judge and her life is obviously not on the good side of the spectrum but is that her fault? She probably had a tough upbringing also. And not every benefits case is with this woman is it? There are millions and all have different life's so for you to base the whole welfare on this woman is idiotic. Also are you implying that because there are the odd people who YOU don't feel deserve an income to look after her kids, then everyone else should suffer as well. I don't give a f*ck if you feel sorry for them and no one else does because it's not just this person that is getting benefits.
Yes EIGHT children, who are u to say that 2-3 is an okay amount of children but 8 isn't?
And yes SINGLE women who work now often have to put their children in nurseries or hire a nanny, meaning the child spends more time with someone else rather than its mother.
Please try to put some logic into your words.
Any single woman with eight kids will find it EXTREMELY difficult to look after their kids and work. So I assume you are suggesting that there should be a ban on the number of children women have then?
Shut up with ur stupid logic and actually say something worth reading. That was ridiculous.
Original post by Slutty Salafi
Her children are probably chavs with names like Wayne and Kylee who are out there throwing stones at buses and hurting animals, they don't deserve your sympathy

:eek: :rofl:

If the children are like that, it's only because of their environment and bad parenting :frown:
Original post by 27032016
White women have no self respect you're a shame on our race. Look at all those freak mixed children. You should be having White children instead you'd rather have babies that look nothing like you!

Shame on you. I don't want to pay for this ****** factory race traitor and her disgusting mongrel race children.

What difference would it make if her children were white? study genetics you inbdred scum, we share the same ancestry somewhere along the line and we are all human. Skin colour is nothing, and there are plenty of beautiful mixed raced people who look far better than a turd like you
Original post by HotFlash
If we let her off then her kids won't learn. Put them in care and they will realise when they're older how much a cxnt their mother was for not keeping her legs shut.

That's not how kids should learn. I hope you never breed
Original post by Christ Redeems
According to who exactly? A crack-whore with no qualifications or income has a 'rite' to children? How selfish.

Sure, but that's her decision to make and she should bear the consequences of that decision.

People are welcome to make bad decisions, but why should tax-payers be forced to insure people against unconscionably bad and selfish decisions?

She didn't need to have children. And it is irresponsible to have children without having a stable income that means you know you can provide a basic standard of living for your children.

We are not arguing about maternity rights.

I agree, but for eight children? The line has to be drawn somewhere. Did she have eight children with one man, who then died, or were they all with different guys who all died? She can find 1-8 (for some reason I'm inclined toward the latter end of that range) men to impregnate her, but she cannot find a single man to financially support these children? This indicates potentially illegal and reprehensible behaviour on the men's part, but also terrible decision-making on her part also.

What are you talking about? How selfish? You make no sense, whether it is a drug abuser or a woman brought up by a middle class family, it is their rite to have a children. This is an ethical principle belonging to all humans and no one should prevent someone from being able to create a family.

Oh okay, anyone who decides to have eight children should bare the consequences of them going to die or end up homeless with no care? Get real u spud.

"Tax payers" do you actually research into how little money the average "tax-payer" spends towards benefits? You are ridiculous, does that also mean that the people who are earning money enough to go use private healthcare should not have to pay towards NHS that YOU use? It's funny how u lot r only against something until it has an affect on you.

Even people with a stable income can't afford to work and look after their children at the same time.

The last paragraph is the most ignorant and stupid thing I have read. There are millions of possibilities which could've led to her situation now. No matter if she had them with eight different dads or one, the whole point is her looking after her children. Your opinion on whether she went about it is irrelevant and stupidly judgemental.
Original post by luminarychild
That's not how kids should learn. I hope you never breed

I won't be stupid enough to have children that I can't afford. If you're that stupid then I pity the children you have in the future if any at all.
Original post by Squishy•
Yes EIGHT children, who are u to say that 2-3 is an okay amount of children but 8 isn't?
And yes SINGLE women who work now often have to put their children in nurseries or hire a nanny, meaning the child spends more time with someone else rather than its mother.
Please try to put some logic into your words.
Any single woman with eight kids will find it EXTREMELY difficult to look after their kids and work. So I assume you are suggesting that there should be a ban on the number of children women have then?
Shut up with ur stupid logic and actually say something worth reading. That was ridiculous.

1) If you cant afford one why have more? - You are an idiot.
2) Having kids is a choice, and therefore if you have 8 kids you should be financially stable and have ONE husband who can provide not any old rot off the local pub who fancies a poke - Again you are an idiot.
3) Yes, if you cant afford them why have them and ask people for their money - Thirdly you are an idiot
4) Tbh you have just written an essay which basically implies you are in favor of benefit cheats - You repeatedly mention she is entitled to have 100 kids and ask people to pay for them - How about YOU call her and offer to pay for her lifestyle instead of expecting others to do what you dont want to do yourself.
Original post by Tootles
Yes, I'm sure she had those children just because she wanted to shaft the government.

Also have you tried looking after eight children? Four? Two? One? Any number of children is hard work, and having eight is guaranteed to be more work than even a full-time job. Yet you make it sound as though she - and all other single mothers who are on benefits - just lounge around all day picking their arses.

The system is wrong, however you slice it. Sure, it's not right that the government are expected to foot the bill by so many people, but maybe there should be more support for these people to get into work, rather than bunging them a few quid to keep them off the streets.

I suppose you're against all welfare claimants as well, eh?

Are you hearing yourself? WHO THE **** has EIGHT ****ING KIDS WHEN THEY ARE UNEMPLOYED AND THEIR LAST JOB WAS A ****ING LAP DANCER ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

She chose to have those kids, she knew she was a tramp.

She DOESNT want to work, she has said NUMEROUS times.

And lastly well obviously ****ing not if you actually read my response im against this parasite and others who cheat the system.
Original post by TSRFT8
Are you hearing yourself? WHO THE **** has EIGHT ****ING KIDS WHEN THEY ARE UNEMPLOYED AND THEIR LAST JOB WAS A ****ING LAP DANCER ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

She chose to have those kids, she knew she was a tramp.

She DOESNT want to work, she has said NUMEROUS times.

And lastly well obviously ****ing not if you actually read my response im against this parasite and others who cheat the system.
The past is the past - what's important now is that the children are looked after. Or would you have them all taken away, put into separate homes (because who's going to foster/adopt eight children?) and have their emotional and psychological stability destroyed.

You're suggesting punishing the children for what the mother has done.
Original post by Tootles
The past is the past - what's important now is that the children are looked after. Or would you have them all taken away, put into separate homes (because who's going to foster/adopt eight children?) and have their emotional and psychological stability destroyed.

You're suggesting punishing the children for what the mother has done.

You changed the topic after realising how ****ing stupid you made yourself look.. I dont think this lady should be allowed to pet a fish let alone be responsible for eight innocent kids. Shes a chavy little sket listen to her interviews shes done. Her kids would be better off in care. And what emotional stability they all have different fathers, who are not interested.

I dont think taking them away from such a useless mother is punishment i think they have been punished enough.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3322561/The-White-Dee-Outspoken-mother-eight-claims-2-000-month-benefits-hires-AGENT-capitalise-fame.html

Tell me more about how much poverty she is in - She should be left to starve. Using tax payers money which should be used to feed her kids to hire an agent for being a filthy chavy tramp.

Oh left wing where are you ?!?
Original post by _icecream
What if the 8 kids have grown up to become adults and instead of working they actually repeat the cycle of poping out even more kids without the intention of working

Doesn't matter, we still have population. Increasingly, actual productive work is done by robots, but we (will) still need to pay for people to consume the stuff the robots make if we are to continue wooing foreign and domestic investment with this GDP growth beauty contest.
Original post by TSRFT8
You changed the topic after realising how ****ing stupid you made yourself look.. I dont think this lady should be allowed to pet a fish let alone be responsible for eight innocent kids. Shes a chavy little sket listen to her interviews shes done. Her kids would be better off in care. And what emotional stability they all have different fathers, who are not interested.

I dont think taking them away from such a useless mother is punishment i think they have been punished enough.
Actually, I didn't. I changed the topic very subtly to prove how vehemently you wanted to make your supposed point, after being rude and derogatory toward me and refusing to answer the questions I've asked you. Actually I've been proving this point the whole time - that you would rather argue your point and have a go at people with whom you don't agree.

So now, **** off. I don't want to waste any more time with this twattery.
Original post by Squishy•
What are you talking about? How selfish? You make no sense, whether it is a drug abuser or a woman brought up by a middle class family, it is their rite to have a children. This is an ethical principle belonging to all humans and no one should prevent someone from being able to create a family.

I am very sceptical of you being an authority on rights, given you can't even spell the damn word.

What is the source of this "ethical principle belonging to all humans"? I can't find it.

Oh okay, anyone who decides to have eight children should bare the consequences of them going to die or end up homeless with no care?

What is it about autonomous individuals taking responsibility for their actions that you dislike?

The converse of your scenario is that someone can have an infinite number of children, despite knowing they cannot afford to do so, because they know they can just use state hand-outs to keep them alive. This is equally unconscionable.

"Tax payers" do you actually research into how little money the average "tax-payer" spends towards benefits? You are ridiculous, does that also mean that the people who are earning money enough to go use private healthcare should not have to pay towards NHS that YOU use? It's funny how u lot r only against something until it has an affect on you.

I have no idea what this means, let alone what point it is intended to convey.

Even people with a stable income can't afford to work and look after their children at the same time.

This is why one parent stays at home to look after the kids whilst the other works. Or they both work and hire child carers, etc, accordingly.

The last paragraph is the most ignorant and stupid thing I have read. There are millions of possibilities which could've led to her situation now. No matter if she had them with eight different dads or one, the whole point is her looking after her children. Your opinion on whether she went about it is irrelevant and stupidly judgemental.

You clearly didn't understand the point I was trying to make in my last paragraph, then. Where are these fathers? They have a responsibility toward their children, and her callousness in choosing terrible partner after terrible partner and deciding to let each impregnate her constitutes irresponsibility of the highest order.
Original post by HotFlash
I won't be stupid enough to have children that I can't afford. If you're that stupid then I pity the children you have in the future if any at all.

What would suggest I want that many children or children at all? I come from a very small family too lmao Don't deflect the blame on me you idiot
Original post by TSRFT8
I have no problem with that, their better than the scrouging parasites in this country. I would gladly swap this lady for a refugee who will work and contribute to the economy

And in response to your question, firstly im male so.. Secondly if i was female i have things called morals and i dont expect hard working people to pay for my kids because i cant keep my legs closed.

Well, "morals" are expensive, aren't they? Thankfully, we took "morals" out of the system a hundred years ago when we replaced the charities, mutuals and trusts with proper state-funded social security. Now it was taxed and distributed according to need, rather than according to the censorious, pontificatory, religious fundamentalist judgements of philanthropists or of their hand-wringing middle-class donors.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending