The Student Room Group

Your perfect date

How would be your perfect date? Have you had once?

Scroll to see replies

I personally don't like dating.

I'd just like to hang out with the girl, without any of the awkwardness or obligations that come with dating.
Watching and bitching about some awful movie together :love:
Original post by aga78227
How would be your perfect date? Have you had once?

I've had one but personally I find the who idea a bit naff, I didn't really like it :lol:
I'm still waiting for a mate :cry2:

Jk I'm not really bothered :cool:. I don't know what a perfect date would be, probably just doing something fun like airsoft. I've always thought cinema is the worst idea though. I mean, sitting in a building for two hours without talking to anyone is basically sixth form.
Reply 5
Depends if im on cycle or off....

Currently on and my libido is sky high so it would go. Meet at hers, drink, sex, drink, go out to eat, sex, drinks, go home, sex. Done.
Reply 6
Original post by BristolFresher15

I'd just like to hang out with the girl, without any of the awkwardness or obligations that come with dating.

Alcohol.
Reply 7
I've been to the a zoo and an aquarium as dates and they were awesome :tongue:
Pizza and playing a first-person shooter video game pls
Original post by HotFlash
Depends if im on cycle or off....

Currently on and my libido is sky high so it would go. Meet at hers, drink, sex, drink, go out to eat, sex, drinks, go home, sex. Done.

Alcohol.

I was confused whether you were joking or genuine. But then I re-read your post.
Making it rain in Trump Tower.

I totally agree with this. I don't think I've ever actually been on a proper date and I prefer it that way :tongue: I'd hate to think that I was treating the other person like a candidate in a job interview.
Ideal date with my bf would be at the blue lagoon in Iceland watching the northern lights while sipping cocktails :tongue: but in reality, just staying in with some drinks, getting a takeaway, watch some horrors and play with the cats would be enough for me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess mine would be at someone's, but not because of what you might think.

We could cook something together, like a full course meal or something, then eat it and watch some TV or a film :lol: and at home rather than eating at a restaurant where it's a bit more awkward.

And if we can't cook.. Domino's is always good :love:
I was confused whether you were joking or genuine. But then I re-read your post.

I'm not allowed to mention the dreaded S word on here because apparently they're illegal drugs and dangerous :biggrin:
My dates are mostly disastrous, but once I was taken to the royal observatory Greenwich on a pretty summer evening. It lost points because a) I could see canary wharf and my exact office from the hill and b) it was with someone who I really really didn't fancy. We walked through the less well known gardens that were hidden from most which was lovely. Just didn't like the guy.
I've only gone on dates while in a relationship. My country doesn't have a dating-culture.
But I think spending a weekend in a city, and going to a restaurant to celebrate my man's birthday would be an ideal date(-weekend).
We had aperitifs (glass of proper bubbly), ate a 5-course meal and finished with a great americano each. My boyfriend also insisted on paying, although the initial deal was to split the bill. We did other things during the weekend as well, but I think the meal was a highlight.
Emilia Clarke. :wink:
I'm not allowed to mention the dreaded S word on here because apparently they're illegal drugs and dangerous :biggrin:

You're saying that like its hypothetical and exaggerated. They are illegal and dangerous :laugh:
A nice restaurant. What's wrong with cliche? I love food 😍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending