The Student Room Group

Your perfect date

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vonbroten
I quite honestly wish this was serious, because I'd legit love this as a date. Haha.

Lol, gotta be honest I was half serious, I do seem to mention my gayness and veganism on here too much though :tongue:
Original post by Blondie987
Lol, hi Matrix! I know! It's been ages but I'm always seeing you round tsr spreading the positivity! :biggrin: and on the listening thread of course haha, I'm good how are you?

Haha indeed. Oh yes! I believe I've seen you there a few times too. :smile: That's great to hear:yep:I'm great thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amellia123
Haha the title didn't say who :lol: :wink:

Mud wrestling with Emilia Clarke. :biggrin:

Happy? :tongue:
Original post by RobML
I wish I lived in London :rolleyes:

So do I :cry2:
Lol, gotta be honest I was half serious, I do seem to mention my gayness and veganism on here too much though :tongue:

Creds to you for being vegan. Personally I'm struggling to change my diet to purely plant-based. Don't know if I could cope being vegan.
Original post by stefano865
Mud wrestling with Emilia Clarke. :biggrin:

Happy? :tongue:

Much better!! Hahaha sounds like you would be having fun there :biggrin: :rofl: :wink: :tongue:
Original post by drowzee
First date: A stroll through a nice park, then nice restaurant in London, ending with a nice jazz bar

In a relationship: Food, booze, sex, cuddles and repeat :smile:

no more alcohol for u after last time
Reply 47
Original post by drowzee
So do I :cry2:

Illogical Lunatic will take you there :h:
That Stefano... never playing by the TSR rules... such rebellious behaviour.... :lol:

Oooo Matrix, Amellia did not expect to see you on a dating thread :wink: :tongue:

Indeed...Alex Pettyfer and Emilia Clarke but where to? I guess we shall never know...indeed. One could say he's more of a rebellious rebel than SassKing says Amellia is! :tongue:

Haha well Matrix does like to be full of surprise, remember? (Flashback moment: Mysterious Matrix) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Creds to you for being vegan. Personally I'm struggling to change my diet to purely plant-based. Don't know if I could cope being vegan.

Thanks! It is a big change so I'll wish you luck with your plant based diet :tongue: it's pretty good though, there are a few good vegan places where I live so I'm happy :biggrin:
Original post by RobML

the only place you take girls is your basement
Thanks! It is a big change so I'll wish you luck with your plant based diet :tongue: it's pretty good though, there are a few good vegan places where I live so I'm happy :biggrin:

Thanks! But I'm talking about vegan as a complete and full lifestyle! As in the Vegan Society's definition:
Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.

Eating plant-based won't be a problem once I move away from my teeny tiny hometown.
Reply 52
Original post by Christ Redeems
the only place you take girls is your basement

I can't afford a basement :frown:
Thanks! But I'm talking about vegan as a complete and full lifestyle! As in the Vegan Society's definition:
Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.

Eating plant-based won't be a problem once I move away from my teeny tiny hometown.

Fair enough :tongue:, although I do think the biggest change has been food wise, it has been difficult finding cruelty free makeup, I was so surprised at the number of companies that's still test on animals! :frown:

I hadn't actually seen that definition so thanks for educating me :biggrin:
Original post by Matrix123
Indeed...Alex Pettyfer and Emilia Clarke but where to? I guess we shall never know...indeed. One could say he's more of a rebellious rebel than SassKing says Amellia is! :tongue:

Haha well Matrix does like to be full of surprise, remember? (Flashback moment: Mysterious Matrix) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :rofl: Indeed..... 'tis a mystery of most mysteriousness!! Hmm I'm not so sure about that, SassKing is a very rebellious character - I mean he said that record was blue and it actually wasn't so.... :rofl:

Oh yes! Marvellous yet Mysterious Matrix! :rofl:
Fair enough :tongue:, although I do think the biggest change has been food wise, it has been difficult finding cruelty free makeup, I was so surprised at the number of companies that's still test on animals! :frown:

I hadn't actually seen that definition so thanks for educating me :biggrin:

Hihi. I have an app for that! And PETA has a great list on their website.

No problem, you're welcome! :biggrin: I like that it says "as far as possible," because it does give some leeway.
Hihi. I have an app for that! And PETA has a great list on their website.

No problem, you're welcome! :biggrin: I like that it says "as far as possible," because it does give some leeway.

I hadn't heard of an app before, I'll have to check it out, I am forever consulting the PETA list though lol, the company websites make it so confusing cos so many of them stay they're cruelty free but sell in China

No problem :biggrin:
I hadn't heard of an app before, I'll have to check it out, I am forever consulting the PETA list though lol, the company websites make it so confusing cos so many of them stay they're cruelty free but sell in China

No problem :biggrin:

Haha. I think most vegans hate the whole China and animal testing thing.
Original post by Christ Redeems
no more alcohol for u after last time

Oh c'mon, it will be fun :sexface: :fan:

Original post by RobML

I'm guessing you won't be taking any girls anywhere anytime soon :h:
Hahaha :rofl: Indeed..... 'tis a mystery of most mysteriousness!! Hmm I'm not so sure about that, SassKing is a very rebellious character - I mean he said that record was blue and it actually wasn't so.... :rofl:

Oh yes! Marvellous yet Mysterious Matrix! :rofl:

Indeed, however I read something about mud wrestling. Hmmm:holmes: a sport of most unusual nature... :tongue:
Haha yes SassKing is rather rebellious :rofl:

Oooh amazing alliteration Amellia! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending