The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by *Stefan*
I think he refers to not having to get a Visa...

Exactly
Got an offer for KCL back in early March. LNAT: 34. Did the American system in regards to A-level equivalent testing. Does anyone want the LNAT book I used to study? It's the most recent one by Mark Shepherd!
Original post by oli19919
I'd disagree with your point about training contracts and reputation ngl, the report produced about which unis had most training contracts (probably find it on here somehwere) had bristol above nottingham

Original post by TelAviv
http://www.chambersstudent.co.uk/media/1067/what_is_a_good_university.pdf
I assume you're talking about this one?

But yeah you're right, it tends to show Bristol slightly above Nottingham for most catagories - although Bristol might have a higher law intake than Nottingham which would compensate for it a bit.

That's from 2012, http://www.chambersstudent.co.uk/where-to-start/newsletter/law-firms-preferred-universities this is the new one and Notts has overtaken Bristol.
Has anyone heard anything from Durham today? And are all the offers going out before Thursday?
Original post by UCAStrackisbae
Has anyone heard anything from Durham today? And are all the offers going out before Thursday?

They confirmed to me via email that everyone who applied before Jan 15 will receive a decision by Thursday
Have you heard anything yet?
I just got an offer from King's with a rubbish LNAT of 20! So those with low LNAT's, have hope !! X
nope

Original post by UCAStrackisbae
Have you heard anything yet?
Original post by hayleykim116
Got an offer for KCL back in early March. LNAT: 34. Did the American system in regards to A-level equivalent testing. Does anyone want the LNAT book I used to study? It's the most recent one by Mark Shepherd!

Yes please!! How much are you selling it for? x
anyone still waiting on nottingham?
Original post by coconuticecream
anyone still waiting on nottingham?

Same they're meant to get back to everyone by the end of March but I've seen quite a few people get offers in the last couple of days :frown:
Original post by jayeshp
Same they're meant to get back to everyone by the end of March but I've seen quite a few people get offers in the last couple of days :frown:

Have you seen anyone get rejected from Nottingham? I can't seem to see any
Original post by qwertyuipdoe
Have you seen anyone get rejected from Nottingham? I can't seem to see any

No I haven't yet. I'm expecting to be one of them though haha
Original post by jayeshp
No I haven't yet. I'm expecting to be one of them though haha

Hope you get an offer! What's goving me hope is that not many people seem to have rejections so it may be easier to get in if I getA*AB instead of A*AA
Hope you get an offer! What's goving me hope is that not many people seem to have rejections so it may be easier to get in if I getA*AB instead of A*AA

Thank you, you too! Yeah I mean my predictions are A*AB as history is letting me down a bit! How did you do in LNAT and AS?
Original post by jayeshp
Thank you, you too! Yeah I mean my predictions are A*AB as history is letting me down a bit! How did you do in LNAT and AS?

I'm predicted an A in history but think I will get a B
Lnat was 25 and as levels I got abbc and am predicted AAA, I got an offer in November
Wbu?
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm predicted an A in history but think I will get a B
Lnat was 25 and as levels I got abbc and am predicted AAA, I got an offer in November
Wbu?

Ah, I got 22 in LNAT, ABBC at AS and predicted A*AB!
Original post by jayeshp
Ah, I got 22 in LNAT, ABBC at AS and predicted A*AB!

So we are quite similar! By the way have you got any other offers and where else did you apply? If you don't mind,
So we are quite similar! By the way have you got any other offers and where else did you apply? If you don't mind,

Yeah quite! I applied to Bristol KCL Liverpool and Birmingham. I got offers from
Liverpool and Birmingham and rejected by Bristol and KCL (hence I think I'll get rejected from Nottingham!) what about you?:smile:
Original post by jayeshp
Yeah quite! I applied to Bristol KCL Liverpool and Birmingham. I got offers from
Liverpool and Birmingham and rejected by Bristol and KCL (hence I think I'll get rejected from Nottingham!) what about you?:smile:

Got offers from Birmingham, Warwick, Manchester and Nottingham... Only applied to four as I could find another one I liked

Latest

Trending

Trending