The Student Room Group

What is husband material?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
Yup, and 95% of this niche are beta/doofs :ahee:

Go on a 'voyage of self-discovery' :captain:

Excuse me? :curious:

Why beta? Doctors are usually dominant and controlling :love:

Does that mean whoring around until you find the one?

Where's your sense of humour? :mmm:
Original post by m1m2
just got to love a man with a gentle sword.

oh wow, that got oddly sexual very fast

Lies
Original post by queen-bee
Why beta? Doctors are usually dominant and controlling :love:

It's universally acknowledged that anyone uses the word beta is a cuck. Agreed with the doctors thing, arrogant and controlling, somewhat insecure due to perfectionism in their profession.
Original post by mall-cop
why are you wearing a suit and tie

lectures
Original post by xobeauty
Crying....Neck beard lol. What's rich to you?

6 figures a year in terms of money... but rich also means having a fulfilling life
Original post by richpanda
6 figures a year in terms of money... but rich also means having a fulfilling life

You need a lot of money to have a fulfilling life.

:lolwut:
Carbon seems to be the standard choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree with her tbh
Original post by drowzee
I agree with her tbh

well i know you do but i dont tbh
there are unhappy rich people
there are happy not rich people

precisely, that's why I'm working really hard right now as I know it will pay off in the future. Gotta watch those gold diggers though

Getting married and having kids isn't fulfilling enough if you can't provide the best life for them. Taking them on trips, putting them in activities, it's $600 alone just for hockey pads and that's not even all the gear they will need. And if you have more then one kid.

Kind of agree, if you have family and dependents like children, otherwise good mental health and just doing something you enjoy is far more important than wealth or security.
Someone special that I know of.:daydreaming::love::blush::yes:
Getting married and having kids isn't fulfilling enough if you can't provide the best life for them. Taking them on trips, putting them in activities, it's $600 alone just for hockey pads and that's not even all the gear they will need. And if you have more then one kid.

lmfao at hockey pads

Original post by whorace
Kind of agree, if you have family and dependents like children, otherwise good mental health and just doing something you enjoy is far more important than wealth or security.

Well I know life demands lots of money to live a standard or even above standard life
but naturally speaking you can be happy simply if you've got a lot of love around you
money equaling happiness is for loners
Original post by Foo.mp3
Was referring to the non-controlling cohort you referenced

Probably not:mute:

Spoiler

Where's my Easter hunny bunny? :hmmm:

Maybe only the 5% but the rest are controlling and arrogant

Laa,that's haram and not allowed :naughty:I also don't see that as a valid excuse to sleep with anybody one comes into contact with

You mean the maltesers one? :innocent:
Original post by whorace
It's universally acknowledged that anyone uses the word beta is a cuck. Agreed with the doctors thing, arrogant and controlling, somewhat insecure due to perfectionism in their profession.

This is exactly what I've noticed about doctors
Original post by BrokenLife
Someone special that I know of.:daydreaming::love::blush::yes:

oh get a room :unimpressed:
:colone:

Spoiler

lmfao at hockey pads

Well I know life demands lots of money to live a standard or even above standard life
but naturally speaking you can be happy simply if you've got a lot of love around you
money equaling happiness is for loners

That's a good mindset to have I suppose but did you know it's almost $20 for a couple rolls of napkins? And $15 for a pack of cherries?

I hope that puts things in perspective for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending