The Student Room Group

She kept on complimenting me

So I've been friends with this girl since we were freshers this year. We both stayed an extra week over holidays and went out together, we usually go out one on one.

We have gotten close after winter holidays. Like we have become best friends.

I think she is starting to like me.

1. Our last drinks 'date' she did not talk about any other boys, usually she talks about every guy who spoke to her.
2.she gave me so many compliments - she said I was pretty but in a many way. She said I had a great personality.
3. We kissed but not proper kissing. Just little pecks on the lips.

We haven't spoken about any of this. The next morning she text me, "hi, (insert name), wondering if you are you???"
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I've been friends with this girl since we were freshers this year. We both stayed an extra week over holidays and went out together, we usually go out one on one.

We have gotten close after winter holidays. Like we have become best friends.

I think she is starting to like me.

1. Our last drinks 'date' she did not talk about any other boys, usually she talks about every guy who spoke to her.
2.she gave me so many compliments - she said I was pretty but in a many way. She said I had a great personality.
3. We kissed but not proper kissing. Just little pecks on the lips.

We haven't spoken about any of this. The next morning she text me, "hi, (insert name), wondering if you are you???"
Do you like her? What do you want to do?
she probably feels sorry for you, like a dog
Reply 3
Sounds like she likes you. Though just pecks when you kiss seems a bit odd. Maybe it's because you're sort of on the line between friend and an interest, who knows.

What do you mean when she texted "wondering if you are you?"? Did she not have your number? How did she get it?
Reply 4
Original post by Sampaa
Sounds like she likes you. Though just pecks when you kiss seems a bit odd. Maybe it's because you're sort of on the line between friend and an interest, who knows.

What do you mean when she texted "wondering if you are you?"? Did she not have your number? How did she get it?

Yeah just locking lips.

That was a typo, "wondering if you are well"

She walked home herself, and yes she has my number
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah just locking lips.

That was a typo, "wondering if you are well"

She walked home herself, and yes she has my number

I reckon she's into you.

I'd flirt a bit, be touchy-feely with her, see how she responds.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending