The Student Room Group

Anyone else going through/been through a levels sharing a room?

:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

Agggh it's so difficult to do anything!! Currently in year 12, trying not to fail but sharing a bedroom with my 8 year old brother is not exactly helping...anyone else been in this situation? :s-smilie:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by bilbomi
:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

Agggh it's so difficult to do anything!! Currently in year 12, trying not to fail but sharing a room with my 8 year old brother is not exactly helping...anyone else been in this situation? :s-smilie:

That sounds horrible! Have you tried going to a nearby library after school to study?
I share your pain but I share a bedrrom with my twin and it's horrible bc it's so hard to organise all my work when she's a slob :ahhhhh:
Reply 3
Original post by ombtom
That sounds horrible! Have you tried going to a nearby library after school to study?

Nope not done that yet, it's definitely a decent idea but I'm not sure how practical it'd be tbh...can't hurt trying one day though, even for an hour or so I guess.

Reply 4
Original post by bilbomi
Nope not done that yet, it's definitely a decent idea but I'm not sure how practical it'd be tbh...can't hurt trying one day though, even for an hour or so I guess.

It sounds like a terrible idea to me, but it seems to work for my girlfriend. Must be better than trying to study in an 8 year old's bedroom, anyway. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by hideNfreak
I share your pain but I share a bedrrom with my twin and it's horrible bc it's so hard to organise all my work when she's a slob :ahhhhh:

Yeah I know the feeling...the worst part is the light getting turned out at around 8 :frown: I'd go elsewhere in the house but there isn't really anywhere quiet enough so I usually just end up showering at that time and hoping that he's asleep when I'm done :biggrin: not exactly ideal, haha
Original post by bilbomi
Yeah I know the feeling...the worst part is the light getting turned out at around 8 :frown: I'd go elsewhere in the house but there isn't really anywhere quiet enough so I usually just end up showering at that time and hoping that he's asleep when I'm done :biggrin: not exactly ideal, haha

I completely get you, for a time we had to share with our little sister, it was upthis year I put my foot down and refused to share with my little sister too bc I couldn't get ANY work done at all.:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest