Can tolerate my massive family
Dog loving
Attractive
Smart
Can cook
Adventurous
Dog loving
Original post by alkaline.
Why are guys so intimidated when girls specifically know what they want....

Because most people don't know themselves well enough to know what they truly want or need in a life-partner. Most people don't even know what traits they want in tonight's dinner. Yet alone what traits they want in a husband 50 years from now.

I'm gently sceptical.

Also, it completely ignores the power of love to blow you over and change your expectations completely. Don't undermine the power of love or the power of your husband. He will change you in ways you have no idea about. If you're looking for a man that's just going to confirm you in your little bubble, it just doesn't happen and neither would it be healthy if he did.

That said, I believe it's very important to have your "deal-breakers" that would be utterly unacceptable in any marriage (Violence, different beliefs/religion, etc etc)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by chocolatesauce
do they exist? have you come close, if so what was wrong? what is your criteria?

go! go! go!!!! go! go! go!!!!go! go! go!!!!go! go! go!!!!go! go! go!!!!go! go! go!!!!go! go! go!!!!go! go! go!!!!go! go! go!!!!go! go! go!!!!go! go! go!!!!

Original post by trustmeimlying1
shout go again and I'm unfollowing you.

She just did :colone:
Reply 183
Dislikes children and does not plan on having any
Original post by alkaline.
Why are guys so intimidated when girls specifically know what they want....

Because some of them are flat-out ridiculous.

I imagine the way of thinking in a lot of these guys' heads is: 'What entitles you to have such high standards? What, are you a some sort of princess or something? You're not so amazing yourself you know.'

I do think a lot of girls have an over-inflated sense of their self-worth.
I wonder how many of the girls in this thread who specify that their prospective husbands must have studied STEM subjects are actually taking STEM subjects themselves...
Original post by Anonymous
Because some of them are flat-out ridiculous.

I imagine the way of thinking in a lot of these guys' heads is: 'What entitles you to have such high standards? What, are you a some sort of princess or something? You're not so amazing yourself you know.'

I do think a lot of girls have an over-inflated sense of their self-worth.

Mine are realistic in that I'm not asking for anything more than myself.
Original post by Abstract_Prism
This is the most reasonable requirement in this entire thread.

Is it ? Thanks :biggrin:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Is it ? Thanks :biggrin:

How's your cat on this fine morning?
Original post by whorace
How's your cat on this fine morning?

He's outside at the moment but I suppose he's fine :3
What about Peasant :P ?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
He's outside at the moment but I suppose he's fine :3
What about Peasant :P ?

I went downstairs at 3am to get a sandwich, as impatient as always my attempt at giving him some gammon ended up giving me some nasty scrathes :frown:

What a peasant
Original post by whorace
I went downstairs at 3am to get a sandwich, as impatient as always my attempt at giving him some gammon ended up giving me some nasty scrathes :frown:

What a peasant

Hahaha xD ! He's a meanie :O my cat never scratches me :3 he did it once by accident , we were playing , and then he was so sorry he stopped playing. Poor kitty :3
Original post by xobeauty
Getting married and having kids isn't fulfilling enough if you can't provide the best life for them. Taking them on trips, putting them in activities, it's $600 alone just for hockey pads and that's not even all the gear they will need. And if you have more then one kid.

Or you could put them in activities that cost considerably less than that. I had music lessons that were practically free because the council paid for them. I also took part in ballet lessons when I was little. Again, the total cost of this was significantly less than £600 a year. I was a member of a Brownie pack. This cost £2 a week in subs.

Raising children and putting them in out-of-school activities does not have to cost the Earth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by indigofox
Hasn't slept around too much, is nice and fresh. Though up to 3 is no biggie.

You can only imagine the shitstorm that would greet you if you were a man and said that about what constitutes wife material. :moon:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ForgetMe

oh you are a nasty piece of work :colonhash:
Original post by ForgetMe

lel xD

I had already unfollowed but cheers for the newsflash

*cough cough* someones earned a follow.
Original post by chocolatesauce
oh you are a nasty piece of work :colonhash:

watch your mouth. don't touch my mates.