The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Yup :biggrin:

Ahh right. Most people in my class manage to finish a lot earlier than me tbh :tongue: Haha wow! Thanks :h:

Yes but do they do as well as you do? :smile: Some people when I did finished in like an hour but didn't pass the actual exam. Its okay, you will get there :h:
Original post by Amellia123
Yes but do they do as well as you do? :smile: Some people when I did finished in like an hour but didn't pass the actual exam. Its okay, you will get there :h:

Yeah a lot of them do about the same :redface:
Thanks for the reassurance:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah a lot of them do about the same :redface:
Thanks for the reassurance:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry about it - it will just take a little more practise that's all :redface: I was pretty hopeless at English (mainly as I didn't like the subject) but I did loads of past exam questions to get used to the timings of the exam and what the examiner was looking for :smile:

Its okay :hugs: You can do it Matrix!
Don't worry about it - it will just take a little more practise that's all :redface: I was pretty hopeless at English (mainly as I didn't like the subject) but I did loads of past exam questions to get used to the timings of the exam and what the examiner was looking for :smile:

Its okay :hugs: You can do it Matrix!

Aww yeah I don't like the subject either.

Hmmm you're right! I can do this! O can win this thing! *runs around house and yells optimistic comments* :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww yeah I don't like the subject either.

Hmmm you're right! I can do this! O can win this thing! *runs around house and yells optimistic comments* :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It does make it a bit harder if you have no interest in it - for half of GCSE I used to just muck about as I didn't really see the point - but towards the end of y11 I kind of had to pay more attention

Yes you can!! Haha that's more like it! :five:
It does make it a bit harder if you have no interest in it - for half of GCSE I used to just muck about as I didn't really see the point - but towards the end of y11 I kind of had to pay more attention

Yes you can!! Haha that's more like it! :five:

Aww fair enough :biggrin:

Indeed :h:

Gotta go to write my story...TSR is too much of a distraction and you are such a nice person that I keep on coming back to reply to your posts :cry: I'll speak to you later :smile:
Aww fair enough :biggrin:

Indeed :h:

Gotta go to write my story...TSR is too much of a distraction and you are such a nice person that I keep on coming back to reply to your posts :cry: I'll speak to you later :smile:

Haha aww okay - and don't worry about it! I can hang on till you come back :smile: I shall see you later! (and good luck!) :hugs:
Haha aww okay - and don't worry about it! I can hang on till you come back :smile: I shall see you later! (and good luck!) :hugs:

Woo! Thanks Amellia :h:
I'll need all the luck I can get! :tongue:
:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@FrenchUnicorn GUESS WHO'S BACK BABY!?!!!!!!!! :hugs:
Original post by CleverSquirrel

SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIRREL !

:jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug:
:love: :love: :love: :love:

It's been a while :cry2:
How you doin girl ? :excited:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIRREL !

:jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug:
:love: :love: :love: :love:

It's been a while :cry2:
How you doin girl ? :excited:

Hahaha :jumphug:

I know right!! It's been too long!!!
Check your snapchat now babe!!!
I'm good how are you doing?! :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry I'm not Frenchie...... but.....

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumphug:
Sorry I'm not Frenchie...... but.....

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumphug:

Amellia!!!!!! Don't say sorry!!!!!!!
:jumphug: how have you been babes?! It's been a looooooooooonnnggggg time!!! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amellia!!!!!! Don't say sorry!!!!!!!
:jumphug: how have you been babes?! It's been a looooooooooonnnggggg time!!! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiii Squirrel!!!! Haha okay then :biggrin:

Ive been well thank you (though so stressed!!!) How have you been? :hugs: Haha ikr long time no see!!
Hiii Squirrel!!!! Haha okay then :biggrin:

Ive been well thank you (though so stressed!!!) How have you been? :hugs: Haha ikr long time no see!!

Awww good good!!!! Yeah I've good!! Hahahaha the stress levels are increasing slow and steady :cry2:

Haha I know right?! I go off tsr for a few days and 7000 comments :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww good good!!!! Yeah I've good!! Hahahaha the stress levels are increasing slow and steady :cry2:

Haha I know right?! I go off tsr for a few days and 7000 comments :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww that's great to hear!! :hugs: Unfortunately yes - exams are nearing! :eek:

Yep!! :yep: Hhahaha yes - so many posts!!!!
Aww that's great to hear!! :hugs: Unfortunately yes - exams are nearing! :eek:

Yep!! :yep: Hhahaha yes - so many posts!!!!

Hahaha I know!!!The dreaded exams are coming upon us!! Some one help!!! Haha

I know right!!!
So what's new crew?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha I know!!!The dreaded exams are coming upon us!! Some one help!!! Haha

I know right!!!
So what's new crew?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha ikr :biggrin: I have done no where near enough work :eek:

Haha - not much really!! This has pretty much devolved into being a chat thread (well it was already but still) :rofl: I'm super bored as everyone is still at school!! What have you been up to? :smile:
Haha ikr :biggrin: I have done no where near enough work :eek:

Haha - not much really!! This has pretty much devolved into being a chat thread (well it was already but still) :rofl: I'm super bored as everyone is still at school!! What have you been up to? :smile:

Haha pretty much the same really!! I haven't done enough but I've been doing stuff? Haha

People are still at school?! We broke off already woop woop haha
Yeah I've been busy revising really! My exams start in May :eek: super scared!!! What about you? How's driving going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha pretty much the same really!! I haven't done enough but I've been doing stuff? Haha

People are still at school?! We broke off already woop woop haha
Yeah I've been busy revising really! My exams start in May :eek: super scared!!! What about you? How's driving going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I see! Have you been having a good holiday so far?

Yeah they are :eek: Haha yayyy!!! :woo:
Haha that's good - want to pass the exams after all!! Same, C1 is 15th May I think!! :eek: well ive been doing maths this morning and just generally worrying :tongue: Driving is going shockingly bad - my parents are like 'you've been out everyday for a week you should be better' which is quite annoying. It doesn't help that I'm too scared to drive as my mum will kill me if I wreck her car.... she always tells me to stop miles away from the junctions as well and wonders why I get annoyed :lol:

Latest