The Student Room Group

How much of a turnoff are men who don't want to have kids?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by thefatone

o.O well i'm not giving you children :colonhash:

like i care :rofl:
That seriously depends on the woman. There are many women out there who don't want kids, either, and wouldn't settle for a man who did! In my case, I don't really mind either way because I'm undecided about whether I want kids or not. I'm only 19, I've got a little while left to make my mind up yet. It's also a really huge commitment to make; children become your life and your priority, and some people are never ready to give theirs up. The process of pregnancy and giving birth is also hella scary!
Original post by alkaline.
really big turn off.
he wants to cum inside me but he doesn't want his sperm to meet my egg ??? that's a bit rude tbh, depriving my eggs of social interaction with the opposite gender of their kind.

Spoiler

Thing is how many times do woman have intercourse in their lives? But how many kids do woman usually have? Most of the time, the sperm never "sees" the egg.
I want to have two kids. A boy called
Eskandar and a girl called Elise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mkap
like i care :rofl:

lol who needs children when in exchange for that you could have time and money?

Because I like fat little kids. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wouldn't be with someone who didn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27

lol i guess it differs between individuals, to me its worth it :h:
Reply 28
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol in asian families, the fatter (more gole mole) the baby, the better :rofl:
Original post by mkap
lol in asian families, the fatter (more gole mole) the baby, the better :rofl:

Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Slutty Salafi
Not wanting children is pathetic.

It's as if you're an old man who desires death.

The thought of having children is too much of a responsibility for some people. I respect those who put their feet down and say that they couldn't take care of a child, rather than the ones that sit in court waiting for the verdict on whether they're guilty of child neglect/abuse or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

wait wat
Original post by mkap
lol i guess it differs between individuals, to me its worth it :h:

fair enough.... *income loner comments about me
Reply 32

your south asian?
Not a turn off at all for me. In fact, it's an essential for me personally.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joel 96
The thought of having children is too much of a responsibility for some people. I respect those who put their feet down and say that they couldn't take care of a child, rather than the ones that sit in court waiting for the verdict on whether they're guilty of child neglect/abuse or not.

That does nothing to detract from the point, I'm too irresponsible to raise children, where does it stop ''I'm too stupid to get a job'', ''I'm too lazy to get up in the morning''

Being aware of your own flaws is not particularly commendable unless you're trying to improve upon them.
Original post by mkap
your south asian?

Pakistani but ancestry says otherwise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mkap
your south asian?

Why do you ask ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Why do you ask ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i could tell by the 786 :lol:
I'm a man, and I want four kids... One to study law and Get into the UN/ Historian
One to study Drama and Get into Hollywood/ famous singer
One to become a world famous professional footballer
And One to become a world famous scientist

But they are just dreams for now.... (Got a long way to go)
Personally I see it as a huge disadvantage if he wants children - especially if he wants to knock me up to get them. I have no wish to be reduced to a baby container for 9 months, and to endure all the pains and emotional distress that comes with pregnancy and giving birth.
If he wanted children during his twenties I'd duml his ass as fast as I could.
I quote honestly do not like children, and I do not wish to spend time, energy or resources on one.

Should I ever want a child, then I'd like to adopt one from Asia or Africa. Why should I get knocked up and bring a new baby into this world when there are so many out there who are in desperate need for a new home, and a loving family?
Becoming pregnant instead of adopting is incredibly selfish. Same goes for buying purebred animals instead of adopting from shelters etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending