The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

September 2016 - Falmer campus!

Hey!

Just wanted to start a thread with anyone who is starting at Brighton this September and will be studying/living at the Falmer campus!
I'm going to be studying English Literature and Creative writing (received an unconditional offer and accepted it already) and I will be applying for halls at Falmer, probably Paddock Fields as my first choice :biggrin:

Thanks!!

Lilie x

Scroll to see replies

Hi, i put Brighton down as my firm choice, so fingers crossed if i get the results in the summer i should be going to Brighton as well i have applied to do primary education 5-11yrs with QTS, so i will be at the falmer campus as well.
Have you applied for halls of residence yet? cause i have no clue what i am meant to do for that 😂😂
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by RogueMc98
Hi, i put Brighton down as my firm choice, so fingers crossed if i get the results in the summer i should be going to Brighton as well i have applied to do primary education 5-11yrs with QTS, so i will be at the falmer campus as well.
Have you applied for halls of residence yet? cause i have no clue what i am meant to do for that 😂😂

No I haven't applied for halls yet! I think they'll send us an email inviting us to apply online and so from there we can do it!
What halls are you going to apply for?
Also, what grades are your offer/what are you predicted?

Good luck! :smile:
Ahhh, and i think im gonna apply for paddock fields, wbu?
And i need to get BBC, so hopefully i will get those grades
Reply 4
I'll be studying at Falmer campus, but I'm not going to be living there.
Original post by Osboc
I'll be studying at Falmer campus, but I'm not going to be living there.

Awesome, what are you gonna be studying?
Came here for Skyrim. Was disappointed :frown:
Reply 7
Awesome, what are you gonna be studying?

Paramedic Practice
Original post by Osboc
Paramedic Practice

Awesome, sounds like a interesting course
Original post by Osboc
Paramedic Practice

Nice, sounds like a interesting course
I hope u enjoy that
double post?
Original post by Osboc
double post?

Lol sorry i didn't think the first post sent 😂😂
I've applied for English literature and Linguistics, and put Brighton as my first choice so hopefully I get the grades 🙈
Reply 13
Original post by naomiepriscilla
I've applied for English literature and Linguistics, and put Brighton as my first choice so hopefully I get the grades 🙈

have they offered you BCC as well? I'm doing English Lit - lots of reading!! haha
Original post by Lilie96
have they offered you BCC as well? I'm doing English Lit - lots of reading!! haha

Yeah they have, and when the accommodation opens I'll probably apply for paddock fields as well.
I want to apply for accomodation at paddock fields too ! It looks really nice! I just want them to send us the email regarding accomodation already
Original post by Vashappeninkira
I want to apply for accomodation at paddock fields too ! It looks really nice! I just want them to send us the email regarding accomodation already

I know it's taking a while isn't it
Reply 17
Original post by naomiepriscilla
I know it's taking a while isn't it

I'm just glad to hear it hasn't been sent out yet! Thought I wasn't eligible :tongue:
Haha i thought the same 😂 since they said application should be sent out late March, i might email the accommodation team though and ask if they know when application for the halls of residence will be sent out
Haha i thought the same 😂 since they said application should be sent out late March, i might email the accommodation team though and ask if they know when application for the halls of residence will be sent out

Dear god I've been waiting for accommodation to be open since January! I emailed them last night so I should get a reply soon and I'll post it on here. I'm gonna see if I can get into Paddock Field, if not then I'm off to Varley Park :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending